Votes: 50 56.2%
  • No, fuck him

Votes: 39 43.8%

• Total voters

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
In comes Politis with $10 million deal with only $150k under the cap
This has nothing to do with the money. He wants to finish off where he started. He wants to make amends for walking out.

SBW and his manager made the first contact with the dogs, the dogs didn't approach him.

I was told this earlier last year. At the time I was told, it was only a 20% chance that it would happen.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I can honestly forgive him if he wants to return and make amends ... what he did was a shit go, but he was young had a lot of people in his ear... everybody is worthy of a second chance
He did pay us $750k in compensation (sorry, correction, Nick paid us $750k).
Let's give him Nick's $750k, we have around that spare under the cap. What's he doing tomorrow?

Go Dogs

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
Hmm can't see it happening and a little old but also in saying that his name alone will attract players to our club.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He won't come unless we have a good roster for 2020, doubt he'd want to waste his time playing with duds like in 08.

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
1 year deal fuck it. The letters SBW will attract top players to our club cause a heap of players just love the guy

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can’t see this happening but if it did & even at the age of 33, SBW would still be a gun.
He’s still fit and his body isn’t that of a 33 year old.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
But what about his watertight handshake agreement
Nick won't be around next season will he? I'd love to see the look on his cheating face if SBW did return to NRL but to the Dogs :sweatsmile:

ibby

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Fffffffaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrr I wish I couldn’t give a shit what he did we need anything at the moment.

El Mag-Nick

Waterboy
Reaction score
I’d give the game away if we ever let that flog wear a dogs jersey again. I don’t care what situation we are in, I don’t care how young he was or how good a player he is, I don’t care that it makes me a bitter arsehole. I will never support a team with SBW again.

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think SBW has evolved as a person and him possibly wanting to come back is not about the money. He's fulfilled by now all he wanted as an athlete. It's now about redemption. We can possibly afford him that.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
So we've got Price wearing Warriors gear. and SBW handing out Dogs jerseys in the same round... talk about a strange set of events

Reactions: K E

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He has a hand shake deal with uncle Nick, if he decided to comeback it will be with the roosters!

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
If he comes for a bargain price I would know he is serious about helping.

He is the infamous Money Bill after all, maybe he knows we will have $$$$$$ in 2020 and wants one last payday. He is a mercenary.

Really don't want us to blow our money just to get him when we need to spend money elsewhere.

Last edited:

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This has nothing to do with the money. He wants to finish off where he started. He wants to make amends for walking out.

SBW and his manager made the first contact with the dogs, the dogs didn't approach him.

I was told this earlier last year. At the time I was told, it was only a 20% chance that it would happen.
So they made contact with the club, but it's only a 20% chance, based on what?

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

How likely now? If they came to us, I highly doubt even Dud Pay would say no