Not open for further replies.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
No offence to others that have viewed it, but there is no way in hell I could watch it.
Yeah I can't watch people getting butchered

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
fucking sickens me that they don't. guaranteed if it was a muslim man opening fire on white victims then it would be called just that.
100% it would be plastered everywhere.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
No offence to others that have viewed it, but there is no way in hell I could watch it.
its not nice and honestly sucks away some innocence in the way you view the world thats for sure. but it helps me realise that they are some sick and twisted c**** out there and to never let your guard down, and always be aware of suspicious looking people

Raysie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuck me i dont know why i watched that
I honestly am shook by what I just watched. Going off that video there is more than 20 dead and this is just footage from one of the mosques.

I can't believe this has happened here in NZ and Christchurch of all places.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
fucking sickens me that they don't. guaranteed if it was a muslim man opening fire on white victims then it would be called just that.
Well to be fair they didn’t call the church attack in Melbourne a couple years ago by a Muslim man a terrorist attack, and they didn’t call the Bourke street attack a terrorist attack albeit the Muslim men’s motives, they said they had mental illness and had nothing to do with religion. But I see your point. Maybe they’re going off that logic that the MELBOURNE police and government used. Not to say terrorist attack so to not offend people. Which is ridiculous a terrorist attack that’s a terrorist attack should be called a terrorist attack.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
but it helps me realise that they are some sick and twisted c**** out there and to never let your guard down, and always be aware of suspicious looking people
Sad part is, it's not just suspicious looking people that do these things.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I honestly am shook by what I just watched. Going off that video there is more than 20 dead and this is just footage from one of the mosques.

You live in New Zealand?

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Religion poisons everything
Sick and demented people poison everything. Stalin, Castro, Mussolini, Kim Jong Whatevers, Mao Zedong, etc... weren't exactly front and centre at church every Sunday.

A warped view is a warped view.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So what exactly happened?
Going be the news, a man drove to a mosque with heaps of automatic weapons go out of his car & walked into the Mosque started shooting.

I think there will be more then 30 dead, going be the news.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

Yeah its rattled me a bit fuck horrible

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
@ASSASSIN

Don't watch the video, have read it is disturbing & people are wishing they didn't watch it.

Read about it here & elsewhere.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
So what exactly happened?
a sick individual live streamed and posted about what he was going to do.... (could have been prevented or reduced the toll) video shows him driving there and calculating his entry before opening fire on multiple innocent victims... he made 2 trips around the perimeter and into the building for any clean up kills.... disgusting.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Liveleak getting smashed hard at the moment, when all I want to do is watch the video "Clay Pottery goes R Rated".

Youtube video got pulled whilst I was watching it.. just as he was getting out of the car. Found it again within 30 seconds. This is what happens with social media.

Terror attack or no terror attack there are a few things clear about this.

1. He is most likely mentally deranged.
2. He is HEAVILY armed.. most sound like a 20 magazine clip, and there are two seriously heavy kitted up automatic machine guns.

The most concerning part is how clinical he is, and how he pumps multiple rounds into clearly dead bodies. Before he walks back to the car and drives off.

What is really confronting is when he heads outside the mosque to an injured person in the gutter (no idea if by previous bullet) pleading "help me".. instead he locks on and blows a chunk of her head all over the road.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What is really confronting is when he heads outside the mosque to an injured person in the gutter (no idea if by previous bullet) pleading "help me".. instead he locks on and blows a chunk of her head all over the road.
Seriously, I didn't want to know that.

I avoid the video so I wouldn't know what actually happened to the poor innocent bastards.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Liveleak getting smashed hard at the moment, when all I want to do is watch the video "Clay Pottery goes R Rated".

Youtube video got pulled whilst I was watching it.. just as he was getting out of the car. Found it again within 30 seconds. This is what happens with social media.

Terror attack or no terror attack there are a few things clear about this.

1. He is most likely mentally deranged.
2. He is HEAVILY armed.. most sound like a 20 magazine clip, and there are two seriously heavy kitted up automatic machine guns.

The most concerning part is how clinical he is, and how he pumps multiple rounds into clearly dead bodies. Before he walks back to the car and drives off.

yeah it was full on, he certainly has to have some military background.
I don't get how this shit happens... how hard is to be respectful to one another and let people live their own lives, peace is a simple ideology but sadly one that will never come to fruition... well not in our lifetime anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.