Settle an Argument

K E

• Total voters

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I guess I should count myself lucky, but all my life I have always been someone who just sits on the can takes a dump, wipes and it's all over with in a minute or so. Never had any reason for reading material or other entertainment while in the smallest room of the house.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I guess I should count myself lucky, but all my life I have always been someone who just sits on the can takes a dump, wipes and it's all over with in a minute or so. Never had any reason for reading material or other entertainment while in the smallest room of the house.
I can shit in under 2 minutes but its a place of sanctuary yes most men would prefer to sit with the stench of shit for 5 minutes than listen to the mrs bullshit

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I take my phone into the can. I have my usual websites I browse when I'm in there (nothing sexual, because you don't shit where you eat).

The missus says it's "disgusting" but I don't see anything wrong with it. I don't wipe with my phone, FFS.

What say you? Is it "disgusting"?
I once ate a kebab whilst taking a dump. Mobile phone is fine.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I once ate a kebab whilst taking a dump. Mobile phone is fine.
Kim Kardashian once ate a kebab and now she's a multi millionaire.

Guessing we're talking about two different kebabs.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Obviously I'm kidding.

When your dick is as big as mine you can't sit down to shit. You have to do an Indian hover over the bowl
I hate it when you sit down and your dick touches the toilet water.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Kim Kardashian once ate a kebab and now she's a multi millionaire.

Guessing we're talking about two different kebabs.
A burnt kebab with extra garlic sauce

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I hate it when you sit down and your dick touches the toilet water.
I do that standing up ,you know the old legend of how Marilyn Manson got a rib removed to suck himself off ?
I got 3 added so i wouldn't choke .

* note the above story is extremely fictitious

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Speaking of, ever taken a dump in a toilet in the US?

FMD...
Seriously. What the fuck is with US toilets. Your arse pretty much touches the water.

Sure, it's less splashback but when I say that I was to get my dick wet, that's not really what I mean.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
No matter how long it takes to take a dump, take more time. It's peace time away from the Mrs. At least, that's what it originally was. Now she comes to the door and starts telling me about her day while I'm taking a dump.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Seriously. What the fuck is with US toilets. Your arse pretty much touches the water.

Sure, it's less splashback but when I say that I was to get my dick wet, that's not really what I mean.
Seriously, it's fucked up. I'm no Ron Jeremy but I'm pretty sure it fucking touched the water.

In Arizona (Glendale to be exact) you have to wipe and throw it in a bin, you can't flush toilet paper. Apparently, the plumbing there can't handle it. For the record, I fucking flushed it.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Wait what... so I'm NOT meant to wipe my arse with my phone if I take it in there? Well this explains a lot.

Nah seriously it's not called "the library" for nothing. It's where I do my best thinking sometimes.

You're throwing up. Certain material must make you very sick....
It makes @south of heaven sick to his stomach.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I take my phone into the can. I have my usual websites I browse when I'm in there (nothing sexual, because you don't shit where you eat).

The missus says it's "disgusting" but I don't see anything wrong with it. I don't wipe with my phone, FFS.

What say you? Is it "disgusting"?
@K E Surely I thought you of all people would settle an argument Homer Simpson style. Surely!

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1051920050284896257/pu/vid/240x180/SPn9HVNs4eQ-66w2.mp4?tag=5

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Did that once. Dick too big though so it stopped it from falling in.
I was taking a piss at the trough at ANZ stadium once, when I felt my glasses sliding off my head. I had to choose, piss accurately or save the glasses. I chose the glasses and pissed all over myself and the guys feet, beside me.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I was taking a piss at the trough at ANZ stadium once, when I felt my glasses sliding off my head. I had to choose, piss accurately or save the glasses. I chose the glasses and pissed all over myself and the guys feet, beside me.
Was the guy German? Because he would've thanked you.

Ja, das gud. Danke. More! Schnell!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Is Osman still around?
I remember him and Bob dog used to give each other shit posting on here?
Then I met them at Brookvale and they were hanging out as if they were best friends.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
it actually makes more sense for the toilet to be closer to the ground tbh.
1.jpg
2.png