The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Now... back on the RANT TRAIN!!!!!

So it was hot as shit today here in NW Sydney... I even watered the roses at 10AM, and then chucked spinkler on from 10AM - 11AM to moisten up the back lawns. 11AM chucked on the sprinkler in other section and forgot about it until 12:30.

So lawns definitely deep watered and with the sun I'm like "SWEEETTTT" as the lawns will get some decent growth with that combination.

So what's it do tonight? Absolutely bucket down and deep water the front and back lawns...

*sigh*

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My old favourite the Bus again,
Really shits me when I am towards the front of the que then the bus pulls in, normally the double decker
So we start to enter then some stupid **** can’t find their opal, then the fucking driver opens the side door but it’s too late for me as I am jammed between a desperate pile of late walk ups pilling in the side and some useless **** fucking around at the front door.
Finally in and all the seats downstairs are gone and the struggle begins to fight my way up the stairs
By this time every Indian and chinaman has taken up 1 space on each seat like they think no ***** going to sit next to them ffs
So I search for the smallest Asian woman I can find and slam my arse down on the seat

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Korean nuclear weapon attacks.
Age guessing games.
Fake stink tactics.
Recycling.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
My old favourite the Bus again,
Really shits me when I am towards the front of the que then the bus pulls in, normally the double decker
So we start to enter then some stupid **** can’t find their opal, then the fucking driver opens the side door but it’s too late for me as I am jammed between a desperate pile of late walk ups pilling in the side and some useless **** fucking around at the front door.
Finally in and all the seats downstairs are gone and the struggle begins to fight my way up the stairs
By this time every Indian and chinaman has taken up 1 space on each seat like they think no ***** going to sit next to them ffs
So I search for the smallest Asian woman I can find and slam my arse down on the seat
What's with Asians and Indians pushing to the front of the bus?

Why can't they show patience and line up in an orderly fashion?

I swear the next old racist Asian lady who trys pushing to get on in front of me when I'm already at the door, I'm going to push her over with no remorse!

Dont give a fuck.
And how come most of these people have been here 20+ years but still no Engrish?

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
B14A80C8-B433-4B40-B972-C23B0BD36A1F.jpeg
What's with Asians and Indians pushing to the front of the bus?

Why can't they show patience and line up in an orderly fashion?

I swear the next old racist Asian lady who trys pushing to get on in front of me when I'm already at the door, I'm going to push her over with no remorse!

Dont give a fuck.
And how come most of these people have been here 20+ years but still no Engrish?
Old habits die hard

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
But theres legroom in Australia.

There's no need to carry on like this.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
At least was she a hot Asian lady?
If she ain't ABC then forget about it.
I've dated an import with little to no English in the past!
Trust me you're better off going on a date with a parrot!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
As big unit..how do you go with leg room?
It's horrible. At least once every 2 days someone is stepping on my feet nearly tripping over and then apologising to me.

I then think to myself, if you stack it you will be the sorry one.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
People that go to a lot of trouble to make a lot of trouble, I will get proof.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
People that go to a lot of trouble to make a lot of trouble, I will get proof.
You would get along with my brother whose going to put an AVO out on his neighbour across the road.

My brother claims he is being spied on and this guy is making false accusations against my brother.

Mohammed has crap English despite being here since 1982, but I still want to hear his side of the story.

My brother is right though, he's a old sleazy prick who seems to pick up the pace when there's girls around...especially young ones!

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It's horrible. At least once every 2 days someone is stepping on my feet nearly tripping over and then apologising to me.

I then think to myself, if you stack it you will be the sorry one.
What about at the movies or in a plane.. You must get ctramped.. I’m 6’1 and when I go to hospital and put into a bed or when I had my wheelchair measured..everyone says..Oh you are so tall..but compared to you I’m midget. How do you cope?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
What about at the movies or in a plane.. You must get ctramped.. I’m 6’1 and when I go to hospital and put into a bed or when I had my wheelchair measured..everyone says..Oh you are so tall..but compared to you I’m midget. How do you cope?
With great difficulty.

People think it's good being tall.
Yeah I just love catching people off guard and scaring them.

Most of the time I feel like a freak and there's something wrong with me for being so tall.

I always insist on the aisle seat on planes so I can hang my legs out.

Last time I used a plane, this lady is like excuse me you're sitting in my seat.

I had to argue with her and a stewardess hung over for 5 minutes before they realised I wasn't moving seats

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
With great difficulty.

People think it's good being tall.
Yeah I just love catching people off guard and scaring them.

Most of the time I feel like a freak and there's something wrong with me for being so tall.

I always insist on the aisle seat on planes so I can hang my legs out.

Last time I used a plane, this lady is like excuse me you're sitting in my seat.

I had to argue with her and a stewardess hung over for 5 minutes before they realised I wasn't moving seats
Sheesh..people just don’t realise.. If you had a wheelchair custom made for you..which I hope you never have to experience.. I think they’d just give a double seated sofa with wheels on it!