Survey

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
It's the off-season, it's summer, it's boring, it's slow around here, so let's get this done:

On a scale of 1-10, how strict are/were your parents?

Which would you pick: being world-class attractive, a genius or famous for doing something great?

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?

What was your favorite toy growing up?

What accomplishment are you most proud of?

What's the most beautiful place you've ever been?

What are your 3 favorite movies?

What's the right age to get married?

What would you do if you were invisible for a day?

If you could time travel, where would you go?

If you could live in any TV home, what would it be?

What's your favorite ice cream flavor?

Would you rather live for a week in the past or the future?

What's your favorite holiday desination?

If you could eat only 3 foods for the rest of your life, what would they be?

If you could be a cartoon character for a week, who would you be?

Do you feel like a leader or a follower?

If you could ask your pet 3 questions, what would they be?

If you had to live in a different state, what would it be?

Who is the funniest person you know?

What's your favorite time of day?

What's your favorite season?

What's the one food you could never bring yourself to eat?

What is the sound you love the most?

What's your pet peeve(s)?

What's your favorite kind of sandwich?

What's your dream job?

Cake or pie?

What is the scariest movie you've ever seen?

If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?

What fictional character do you wish you could meet?

If you could be great at one sport which would you choose?

If you could shop for free at one store, which one would you choose?

Would you rather be the most popular kid in school or the smartest kid in school?

What do you like to do on a rainy day?

Would you rather be the best player on a horrible team or the worst player on a great team?

What is your favorite thing about the beach?

What is your favorite Disney movie?

If you were guaranteed to be successful in a different profession, what would you want to do?

What is your favorite day of the week?

Wahesh

Reaction score
On a scale of 1-10, how strict are/were your parents? About 7

Which would you pick: being world-class attractive, a genius or famous for doing something great? A genius

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? Be taller

What was your favorite toy growing up? I can't remember - probably a G.I. Joe Action Figure, Car Garage, or Toy Robot

What's the most beautiful place you've ever been? Lebanon without fail, closely followed by Barcelona

What are your 3 favorite movies? Fast and Furious 7, Fast 5, Terminator 2

What's the right age to get married? Mid 20s PROVIDED you are financially stable

What would you do if you were invisible for a day? Go to the movies and watch whatever movies wanted to

If you could time travel, where would you go? Back to the 90s

If you could live in any TV home, what would it be? The Simpsons house

What's your favorite ice cream flavor? Bubblegum

Would you rather live for a week in the past or the future? For a week, into the very distance future - year 2500 or so

What's your favorite holiday destination? I have 2 - Lebanon and Barcelona. I cannot split them

If you could eat only 3 foods for the rest of your life, what would they be? Steak, Chicken and Seafood Paella, fruit salad with at least 15 different types of fruit

If you could be a cartoon character for a week, who would you be? Fry from Futurama

Do you feel like a leader or a follower? LEADER fo shizzle

If you had to live in a different state, what would it be? WA - I'm sure it's more peaceful than Sydney and less traffic congestion

Who is the funniest person you know? @south of heaven

What's your favorite time of day? Probably around 7pm

What's your favorite season? Winter without fail

What's the one food you could never bring yourself to eat? Mejadra - still cannot stomach it

What is the sound you love the most? Nothing. I love peace and quiet

What's your pet peeve(s)? Slow walking people, loud talking people, bogans, slow drivers, unnecessarily loud bikes and cars - the list goes on

What's your favorite kind of sandwich? Cheese and tomato toastie

What's your dream job? Computer game tester

Cake or pie? Depends. Love meat pies and love mud cake

What is the scariest movie you've ever seen? Hide & Seek - it's scary, but I was laughing most of the way through it. It's a guy thing

If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be? Barcelona

What fictional character do you wish you could meet? Homer

If you could be great at one sport which would you choose? Tennis

If you could shop for free at one store, which one would you choose? Myer

Would you rather be the most popular kid in school or the smartest kid in school? Smartest

What do you like to do on a rainy day? Stay inside, watch tv, play computer games. I don't even mind driving around in the rain

Would you rather be the best player on a horrible team or the worst player on a great team? Worst on a great team - you can't be that bad if you're on a great team

What is your favorite thing about the beach? Chicks in bikinis - isn't that rather obvious for every guy who's not gay?

What is your favorite Disney movie? He Lion King

If you were guaranteed to be successful in a different profession, what would you want to do? Professional athlete - as mentioned earlier, tennis.

What is your favorite day of the week? Saturday

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's the off-season, it's summer, it's boring, it's slow around here, so let's get this done:

Which would you pick: being world-class attractive, a genius or famous for doing something great?

genius

better self-control

Lego train set

Advanced skill set - Adobe suite, mostly self taught

Inner West of Sydney (not kidding)

Willy Wonka, Rivers Edge, Snatch

28>

no comment

Eden, or Giza pre pyramid construction

Frasier's condo

Butterscotch

Past

Canada

Coffee, Katsu curry, Taco bowl

George Jetson.. love to experience their world

Leader

Can you please stop barking so much?! Can you please take a dump before I take you for a walk? Why is there not nothing?

Victoria

My good mate Mikkel who will put anybody in stitches

Bed Time

Spring

Squid, and every other seafood

rain and thunder

Narcissism

beef pastrami

What's your dream job?

Architect

Cake or pie?

Pie, chunky steak and onion

House of a Thousand Corpses.... shit is messed up

Antarctica

Willy Wonka

Tennis

Pawn store in Hollywood

Would you rather be the most popular kid in school or the smartest kid in school?

Smartest

Drink coffee, listen to chilled beats and make art

Would you rather be the best player on a horrible team or the worst player on a great team?

Best

the females

Fantasia

If you were guaranteed to be successful in a different profession, what would you want to do?

Architect

Saturday

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
This is wayyyyy too long for most people, but hey I'll give it a crack.

On a scale of 1-10, how strict are/were your parents? That's subjective as you need a baseline to compare it to.

Which would you pick: being world-class attractive, a genius or famous for doing something great? Genius - they'll make more money than being a subjectively attractive cock whore like a Kardashian, or being famous for doing something great yet having no money.

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? Nothing, everything about me is what makes me ME and not someone else.

What was your favorite toy growing up? Depends on the age.

What accomplishment are you most proud of? One day when feeling really crook I sneezed, sharted, and spewed, all at the same time.

What's the most beautiful place you've ever been? Champagne Beach in Fiji. 1km pure white sand beach and nobody else around.

What are your 3 favorite movies? The Crow, and I don't really have any others.

What's the right age to get married? When you feel it's right.

What would you do if you were invisible for a day? I'm invisible all the time, it's great, albeit not the best for conversations. The number of times someone has struck up a converstaion with the back of my head is astounding.

If you could time travel, where would you go? Back in time.

If you could live in any TV home, what would it be? I'd have to say the LG 85" OLED 4K TV... not only would it be a wonderful large home, but just to annoy blue_boost I'd be renting it.

What's your favorite ice cream flavor? Chocolate.

Would you rather live for a week in the past or the future? I'd prefer ideally to live longer than a week in either thanks.

What's your favorite holiday desination? Fiji or Port Douglas/Palm Cove

If you could eat only 3 foods for the rest of your life, what would they be? Meat, Vegetables and Fruit.

If you could be a cartoon character for a week, who would you be? Scrooge McDuck

Do you feel like a leader or a follower? I don't think theres any difference how you feel either the leader or the follower, if its inapproriate you're going to jail either way.

If you could ask your pet 3 questions, what would they be? 1. Why do you sleep all day, yet have so much energy of a night? 2. How the frig can you still be hungry, you just ate? 3. Don't you have enough toys?

If you had to live in a different state, what would it be? I'd say enlightened, or a constantly happy state.

Who is the funniest person you know? I don't know any people :(

What's your favorite time of day? When it's not fourty-fucking-degrees and 90% humidity.

What's your favorite season? Summer can be too bloody hot and humid, Spring is okay most of the time when its not raining, Winter is too cold - fuck that shit, Autumn can be cool and miserable/rainy.

What's the one food you could never bring yourself to eat? Qarta (you'll want to Google this).

What is the sound you love the most? Ripping a solid fart.

What's your pet peeve(s)? For me, incompetance. I cannot stand people who can't do a job properly. Give 100% or fuck off. Literally it takes no extra time doing a job properly, to doing a completely fucked up bodge job.

What's your favorite kind of sandwich? Open spread "ham sandwich" covered with "creamy white aioli"

What's your dream job? A job I dream about.

Cake or pie? Depends on my mood, but generally cake.

What is the scariest movie you've ever seen? Ugandans against Homosexuality, feat Martin Ssempa.

If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be? Anywhere with crystal clear water, no internet, no flies, no annoying insects, all inclusive, no kids//children, and beautiful beachfront.

What fictional character do you wish you could meet? They are fictional, hence don't exist, hence can't meet them.

If you could be great at one sport which would you choose? Darts!

If you could shop for free at one store, which one would you choose? Woolworths or Coles (and there's a reason why). You get free groceries, BUT given they sell gift cards, you buy unlimited gift cards to any other store (including VISA gift cards), hence allowing you to buy anything at any price effectively for free.

Would you rather be the most popular kid in school or the smartest kid in school? I'd rather not be an adult and still in school.

What do you like to do on a rainy day? Stay inside and wish the rain would fuck off.

Would you rather be the best player on a horrible team or the worst player on a great team? I'd rather play with myself.

What is your favorite thing about the beach? Getting the f**king sand out of everything for the next 48 months.

What is your favorite Disney movie? DumbHo

If you were guaranteed to be successful in a different profession, what would you want to do? I dunno, I'll tell you that when I venture into my new profession.

What is your favorite day of the week? Any day that ends in day, except if it's between Monday and Sunday.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
My phone is crap for copying and pasting.
I'm not going to keep scrolling through the thread and post my answers.

Wahesh

Reaction score
This is wayyyyy too long for most people, but hey I'll give it a crack.

On a scale of 1-10, how strict are/were your parents? That's subjective as you need a baseline to compare it to.

Which would you pick: being world-class attractive, a genius or famous for doing something great? Genius - they'll make more money than being a subjectively attractive cock whore like a Kardashian, or being famous for doing something great yet having no money.

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? Nothing, everything about me is what makes me ME and not someone else.

What was your favorite toy growing up? Depends on the age.

What accomplishment are you most proud of? One day when feeling really crook I sneezed, sharted, and spewed, all at the same time.

What's the most beautiful place you've ever been? Champagne Beach in Fiji. 1km pure white sand beach and nobody else around.

What are your 3 favorite movies? The Crow, and I don't really have any others.

What's the right age to get married? When you feel it's right.

What would you do if you were invisible for a day? I'm invisible all the time, it's great, albeit not the best for conversations. The number of times someone has struck up a converstaion with the back of my head is astounding.

If you could time travel, where would you go? Back in time.

If you could live in any TV home, what would it be? I'd have to say the LG 85" OLED 4K TV... not only would it be a wonderful large home, but just to annoy blue_boost I'd be renting it.

What's your favorite ice cream flavor? Chocolate.

Would you rather live for a week in the past or the future? I'd prefer ideally to live longer than a week in either thanks.

What's your favorite holiday desination? Fiji or Port Douglas/Palm Cove

If you could eat only 3 foods for the rest of your life, what would they be? Meat, Vegetables and Fruit.

If you could be a cartoon character for a week, who would you be? Scrooge McDuck

Do you feel like a leader or a follower? I don't think theres any difference how you feel either the leader or the follower, if its inapproriate you're going to jail either way.

If you could ask your pet 3 questions, what would they be? 1. Why do you sleep all day, yet have so much energy of a night? 2. How the frig can you still be hungry, you just ate? 3. Don't you have enough toys?

If you had to live in a different state, what would it be? I'd say enlightened, or a constantly happy state.

Who is the funniest person you know? I don't know any people :(

What's your favorite time of day? When it's not fourty-fucking-degrees and 90% humidity.

What's your favorite season? Summer can be too bloody hot and humid, Spring is okay most of the time when its not raining, Winter is too cold - fuck that shit, Autumn can be cool and miserable/rainy.

What's the one food you could never bring yourself to eat? Qarta (you'll want to Google this).

What is the sound you love the most? Ripping a solid fart.

What's your pet peeve(s)? For me, incompetance. I cannot stand people who can't do a job properly. Give 100% or fuck off. Literally it takes no extra time doing a job properly, to doing a completely fucked up bodge job.

What's your favorite kind of sandwich? Open spread "ham sandwich" covered with "creamy white aioli"

What's your dream job? A job I dream about.

Cake or pie? Depends on my mood, but generally cake.

What is the scariest movie you've ever seen? Ugandans against Homosexuality, feat Martin Ssempa.

If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be? Anywhere with crystal clear water, no internet, no flies, no annoying insects, all inclusive, no kids//children, and beautiful beachfront.

What fictional character do you wish you could meet? They are fictional, hence don't exist, hence can't meet them.

If you could be great at one sport which would you choose? Darts!

If you could shop for free at one store, which one would you choose? Woolworths or Coles (and there's a reason why). You get free groceries, BUT given they sell gift cards, you buy unlimited gift cards to any other store (including VISA gift cards), hence allowing you to buy anything at any price effectively for free.

Would you rather be the most popular kid in school or the smartest kid in school? I'd rather not be an adult and still in school.

What do you like to do on a rainy day? Stay inside and wish the rain would fuck off.

Would you rather be the best player on a horrible team or the worst player on a great team? I'd rather play with myself.

What is your favorite thing about the beach? Getting the f**king sand out of everything for the next 48 months.

What is your favorite Disney movie? DumbHo

If you were guaranteed to be successful in a different profession, what would you want to do? I dunno, I'll tell you that when I venture into my new profession.

What is your favorite day of the week? Any day that ends in day, except if it's between Monday and Sunday.
You're a real smartarse you know that?

ALX25

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
On a scale of 1-10, how strict are/were your parents? 6.
Which would you pick: being world-class attractive, a genius or famous for doing something great? Famous for something great.
If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? Easily distracted.
What was your favorite toy growing up? Batman or spiderman.
What accomplishment are you most proud of? Diploma.
What's the most beautiful place you've ever been? Loved Kakadu National Park wilderness.
What are your 3 favorite movies? Shooter, War Horse, Logan
What's the right age to get married? 30+.
What would you do if you were invisible for a day? - still thinking
If you could time travel, where would you go? Woodstock
If you could live in any TV home, what would it be? - still thinking
What's your favorite ice cream flavour? Hokey Pokey
Would you rather live for a week in the past or the future? Head back to 2009 the week before I did my ACL and miss that round.
What's your favorite holiday destination? Noosa.
If you could eat only 3 foods for the rest of your life, what would they be? Seafood, risotto, strawberries.
If you could be a cartoon character for a week, who would you be? Buzz Lightyear.
Do you feel like a leader or a follower? Follower.
If you could ask your pet 3 questions, what would they be? Why did you chew on my shoes? Why did you chew on my football? Why do you bark at the waves?
If you had to live in a different state, what would it be? NSW (similar plants to QLD).
Who is the funniest person you know? - still thinking
What's your favorite time of day? After midday.
What's your favorite season? Sprummer.
What's the one food you could never bring yourself to eat? Vegan cheese.
What is the sound you love the most? Other then birds chirping, I recently heard a pretty decent O.
What's your pet peeve(s)? Littering.
What's your favorite kind of sandwich? BLT
What's your dream job? Park ranger.
Cake or pie? Cake.
What is the scariest movie you've ever seen? The Tunnel.
If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be? NZ.
What fictional character do you wish you could meet? Ted
If you could be great at one sport which would you choose? Rugby League
If you could shop for free at one store, which one would you choose? Bunnings.
Would you rather be the most popular kid in school or the smartest kid in school? Smartest.
What do you like to do on a rainy day? Watch movies.
Would you rather be the best player on a horrible team or the worst player on a great team? Best player.
What is your favorite thing about the beach? Adventuring in the mangroves.
What is your favorite Disney movie? Mighty Ducks.
If you were guaranteed to be successful in a different profession, what would you want to do? Strengthen biosecurity legislation.
What is your favorite day of the week? Saturday.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds, pretty standard really.

What happens if im already all of the above?

My penis its to big.

My crackpipe

Taking a shit
Fucking woy woy.
Gone with the wind, waterworld, battlefield earth.
2 days before death.

What would you do if you were
invisible for a day?finger people.

If you could time travel, where would you go?first fleet with an ak do the job properly

Kelly bundys bedroom
Roast chicken

Depends on the advancements of hooker robots

What's your favorite holidaydesination?
The waterfront near my house

Sandnigger food,dot head food, and skittles

If you could be a cartoon character for a week, who would you be? Black jesus

Both i follow my shadow all the time.

Does it feel good licking your balls,
Does it feel good licking your balls
W.a. no fucking risk.
Clemintine ford
Masturbation time.

Something in the goldilocks zone

What's the one food you could never bring yourself to eat? Anything's welsh or jew

A good cracking fart.
Me
One with no bread

What's your dream job?
Executioner

Cake or pie?
What are you fucking j lo ?
Castle sex tape.
If you could travel anywhere in theworld, where would it be?
Mc Donalds Lithuania

What fictional character do you wishyou could meet? Jesus

If you could be great at one sportwhich would you choose?croquet

St vinny's

Would you rather be the most popular kid in school or the smartest kid inschool?
Rather not be in school

Pull my penis

Would you rather be the best player ona horrible team or the worst player on a great team?team sports are gay

What is your favorite thing about thebeach? Watching Indian students drown

No comment

If you were guaranteed to besuccessful in a different profession, what would you want to do?
Doggy style

What is your favorite day of the week
None that end in y

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Lmao@ 2 days before death being the right time to get married!

Well I wish i knew when I was going to die?

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds, pretty standard really.

My penis its to big.

My crackpipe

Taking a shit
Fucking woy woy.
2 days before death.

If you could time travel, where would you go?first fleet with an ak do the job properly

Kelly bundys bedroom
Roast chicken

W.a. no fucking risk.
Clemintine ford
Masturbation time.

What's the one food you could never bring yourself to eat? Anything's welsh or jew

A good cracking fart.
Me
One with no bread

What's your dream job?
Executioner

Cake or pie?
Castle sex tape.
Mc Donalds Lithuania

St vinny's

Would you rather be the most popular kid in school or the smartest kid inschool?
Rather not be in school

Pull my penis

Would you rather be the best player ona horrible team or the worst player on a great team?team sports are gay

No comment

If you were guaranteed to besuccessful in a different profession, what would you want to do?
Doggy style

None that end in y
Lmao@ 2 days before death being the right time to get married!

Well I wish i knew when I was going to die?
hahaha great responses but that one about marriage hit the mark lol

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
On a scale of 1-10, how strict are/were your parents? About 7

Which would you pick: being world-class attractive, a genius or famous for doing something great? A genius

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? Be taller

What was your favorite toy growing up? I can't remember - probably a G.I. Joe Action Figure, Car Garage, or Toy Robot

What's the most beautiful place you've ever been? Lebanon without fail, closely followed by Barcelona

What are your 3 favorite movies? Fast and Furious 7, Fast 5, Terminator 2

What's the right age to get married? Mid 20s PROVIDED you are financially stable

What would you do if you were invisible for a day? Go to the movies and watch whatever movies wanted to

If you could time travel, where would you go? Back to the 90s

If you could live in any TV home, what would it be? The Simpsons house

What's your favorite ice cream flavor? Bubblegum

Would you rather live for a week in the past or the future? For a week, into the very distance future - year 2500 or so

What's your favorite holiday destination? I have 2 - Lebanon and Barcelona. I cannot split them

If you could eat only 3 foods for the rest of your life, what would they be? Steak, Chicken and Seafood Paella, fruit salad with at least 15 different types of fruit

If you could be a cartoon character for a week, who would you be? Fry from Futurama

Do you feel like a leader or a follower? LEADER fo shizzle

If you had to live in a different state, what would it be? WA - I'm sure it's more peaceful than Sydney and less traffic congestion

Who is the funniest person you know? @south of heaven

What's your favorite time of day? Probably around 7pm

What's your favorite season? Winter without fail

What's the one food you could never bring yourself to eat? Mejadra - still cannot stomach it

What is the sound you love the most? Nothing. I love peace and quiet

What's your pet peeve(s)? Slow walking people, loud talking people, bogans, slow drivers, unnecessarily loud bikes and cars - the list goes on

What's your favorite kind of sandwich? Cheese and tomato toastie

What's your dream job? Computer game tester

Cake or pie? Depends. Love meat pies and love mud cake

What is the scariest movie you've ever seen? Hide & Seek - it's scary, but I was laughing most of the way through it. It's a guy thing

If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be? Barcelona

What fictional character do you wish you could meet? Homer

If you could be great at one sport which would you choose? Tennis

If you could shop for free at one store, which one would you choose? Myer

Would you rather be the most popular kid in school or the smartest kid in school? Smartest

What do you like to do on a rainy day? Stay inside, watch tv, play computer games. I don't even mind driving around in the rain

Would you rather be the best player on a horrible team or the worst player on a great team? Worst on a great team - you can't be that bad if you're on a great team

What is your favorite thing about the beach? Chicks in bikinis - isn't that rather obvious for every guy who's not gay?

What is your favorite Disney movie? He Lion King

If you were guaranteed to be successful in a different profession, what would you want to do? Professional athlete - as mentioned earlier, tennis.

What is your favorite day of the week? Saturday
OK just want to ask and no offence but... What's so beautiful about Lebanon ? Just curious because I've only heard this 5 star review from Lebanese people who visit and have family members there . From a tourists pov what would be the attraction?

Wahesh

Reaction score
OK just want to ask and no offence but... What's so beautiful about Lebanon ? Just curious because I've only heard this 5 star review from Lebanese people who visit and have family members there . From a tourists pov what would be the attraction?
Well you know how each country in Europe has it's own types of beauty and culture? Well... Lebanon is no different. But hey don't take my word for it, let's the drones show you...

Wahesh

Reaction score

My penis its to big.

My crackpipe

Taking a shit
Fucking woy woy.
2 days before death.

Kelly bundys bedroom
Roast chicken

W.a. no fucking risk.
Clemintine ford
Masturbation time.

A good cracking fart.
Me
One with no bread

What's your dream job?
Executioner

Cake or pie?
Castle sex tape.
Mc Donalds Lithuania

St vinny's

Rather not be in school

Pull my penis

No comment

Doggy style

None that end in y
He's done it again :D

Wahesh

Reaction score
If you could ask your pet 3 questions, what would they be? Why do you bark at the waves?
What's the one food you could never bring yourself to eat? Vegan cheese.
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well you know how each country in Europe has it's own types of beauty and culture? Well... Lebanon is no different. But hey don't take my word for it, let's the drones show you...

I don't think that video is promoting it to tourists, it's more like we've cleaned it up

Smartseal

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Famous
My Attitude
My Sister
Surviving my Teens
The Happy Place
Godfather 1 Godfather2 & Die Hard 3
Dark Ages
Follow my wife to her boyfriends
American Dad (Imagine a 3some with the wife & daughter)
Salted Caramel
Future (Collect all the race results i could find ala Back to the Future3)
Whats a holiday?????
Wagu Steak, Chinese Salad & Salted Ice-cream
Astro Boy
Leader
Why did you die, Why did you Fukin Die? Do i look Fat in this?
Sober
Carl Barron
5-6 am
Autumn
Escargot
Waves crashing on a beach
Fukin Roundabouts
Roast Wagu on fresh White bread & Salt......lots of salt
What's your dream job?
Male equivalent of Fluffer.......Puffer????
Cake or pie?
Oh definately PIE
Squirm
Antartica
Walter White
Golf
Amazon
Smartest
Watch Porn
Best
scantily clad women
NFI
Politician
Hump Day

Last edited by a moderator:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't even have time to read the questions

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Genius

Have my own heart

Matchbox cars

Giving death the finger 12 times

Cancun
Scarface, Goodfellas and Casino

Never

Get into a car chase

Back to the Assyrian empire

Scarfaces mansion

Red bull gelato

Future ( just till tonight so I can get the 100m powerball numbers)

Cancun

Gook food, Wetback food and sand nice guy food.

Fat Tony

What's a follower?

Who stole you?
Did you rip them to shreds?
Did you Have Any pups?

Some island off QLD

Southy

Tequila O'clock

Winter

Kosher or halal food

A monster V8

People, society, shit **** drivers

Is Yerros a sandwich?

What's your dream job?
F1 driver or an Assassin

Cake or pie?
Doughnuts

Ill let you know when I find one

Cancun

Tony Montana (Scarface)

NFL

Lamborghini dealership

Smartest

Sleep

Best

Good looking Sheilas

Lion King

If you were guaranteed to be successful in adifferent profession, what would you want to do?
President of Russia

Pay day

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Genius

Have my own heart

Matchbox cars

Giving death the finger 12 times

Cancun
Scarface, Goodfellas and Casino

Never

Get into a car chase

Back to the Assyrian empire

Scarfaces mansion

Red bull gelato

Future ( just till tonight so I can get the 100m powerball numbers)

Cancun

Gook food, Wetback food and sand nice guy food.

Fat Tony

What's a follower?

Who stole you?
Did you rip them to shreds?
Did you Have Any pups?

Some island off QLD

Southy

Tequila O'clock

Winter

Kosher or halal food

A monster V8

People, society, shit **** drivers

Is Yerros a sandwich?

What's your dream job?
F1 driver or an Assassin

Cake or pie?
Doughnuts

Ill let you know when I find one

Cancun

Tony Montana (Scarface)

NFL

Lamborghini dealership

Smartest

Sleep

Best

Good looking Sheilas

Lion King

If you were guaranteed to be successful in adifferent profession, what would you want to do?
President of Russia

Pay day
I like the answer to follower or leader !