What is more important to girls? True love or money?

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Young chicks go for looks, 20 somethings go for money /prestige over looks. Late 20s 30s go for guys that could be soul mates and maybe bigger dicks over looks.
40 something's go for men who can change a light bulb
How would they know when they first meet them..it’s a bit hit and miss..unless they bring a ruler to the nightclub..

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
[emoji23][emoji23] must of been it....
I forgot to put manly with “” lol but I think you knew exactly what I meant hahahaha. Coz you know the more emotional and bendy over to a female the more “manly” you are these days yayyyyyyyyyy im such a level 200 white knight respec whamen

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Young chicks go for looks, 20 somethings go for money /prestige over looks. Late 20s 30s go for guys that could be soul mates and maybe bigger dicks over looks.
40 something's go for men who can change a light bulb
Yeah but see. You already feel like you have power saying what whamen go for. That’s irrelevant. It’s what men want. If a man is a man he will get whatever he wants. Females “think” they have that power. They really don’t unless we’re talking about “real” men that are anti fascist, fascists (soy boys)

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
@Wahesh

I met a middle eastern girl today and I see what you mean more than ever.

Nice girl but an absolute bimbo!
I felt like saying to her no wonder why middle eastern men prefer Asians now?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
@Wahesh

I met a middle eastern girl today and I see what you mean more than ever.

Nice girl but an absolute bimbo!
I felt like saying to her no wonder why middle eastern men prefer Asians now?
Should see them at gym. 18 and already tits and lips done. Absolute thots.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Realised i opened a similar thread a year ago.. these issues come back at you

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Realised i opened a similar thread a year ago.. these issues come back at you
If you’re talking about women then you mean these issues are never ending!

Only a female can cry for no reason at all and say she’s not crying and there’s nothing wrong!

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I have not been able to figure this out but lets say in a nightclub if every guy had their net worth written on the front of their shirt in big numbers would the women behave any different?

Surely that average looking bloke with a few million net worth would seem way more attractive all of a sudden?

Likewise if a smooth looking cat wrote on his shirt he had nothing to show for his work, would he be left high and dry by the women?

Then we take away what their net worth is and the room and let them rely on their looks.. do women fallback to a different criteria, i think the dynamic changes drastically.

In my opinion, women immediately categorise men in a room as the "haves" and "have nots".

For instance Does showing up in a ferrari change the selection behaviour of women?

Or if you meet a woman and open the conversation with "Im a renter" does it hose them away?

Are women looking for money above true love? Gold diggers? Or is it coincidence that, the richer men are, they also become better at everything else?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$[/QUO
I cant speak for every woman out there, I can only account from my own personal experience when it comes to giving my opinion on this subject.

The old saying goes “love is within the eye of the beholder” and at the end of the day I say if you can figure females out and what they want then you would be the first man in history! I mean even GOD gave everything to a woman that she could ever want or need and even she turned around and screwed him over and took poor ole Adam with her!

I was married, and this woman had never lived away from home before, her old man was well off yet she longed for love and marriage. We fell in love and were married and I never took a cent from her old man to pay for anything,in particular the glamorous wedding she demanded! Once we married she insisted on staying under her parents roof but I wanted to be our family to be our own identity, under our own roof. I earned good money but when the time came she confessed we could not do it because of her crippling debt which I did not know about until after being with her for 5 years! After much anger and frustration about not being told about this debt since being with her, I asked her to commit and promise to getting our own home IF I paid off all of her debt, she agreed and I paid off over $30’000 of her accumilated debt in one day! Long story short she backed out of it once her debt was paid off by me so I left her because of that betrayel, then she made me pursue custody of my daughter in court for three years just so she could claim more from Childsupport.

On the other hand from a males perspective on the subject of true love or money?

I was in a relationship with another “Daddys girl” before my marriage. She was good looking, and rich, only problem was she was hot headed, controlling, obsessive and marginally psychotic, a true bi product of her parent personalities. Once being with her for sometime her parents grew to love me as a son, yet as time went on I found myself drifting away from her because of her alienating behaviour towards my family and friends. Her parents were very well off and owned many homes worth millions straight from the covers of Better home and gardens magazines. Her dad took me out for a serious game of golf one day and pulled me aside and straight out said “if you marry our daughter we will buy you a home outright and two new cars plus all the perks! I was gobsmacked because my way of thinking was of the opposite direction kind well before that conversation. Needless to say I broke it off with her not long after even though I was guaranteed financial security for the rest of my life.

As I said I am only basing my opinion off my own personal experience and I’m sure there are great women out there who want a good man regardless what he earns, rather than materielistic possesions.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I have not been able to figure this out but lets say in a nightclub if every guy had their net worth written on the front of their shirt in big numbers would the women behave any different?

Surely that average looking bloke with a few million net worth would seem way more attractive all of a sudden?

Likewise if a smooth looking cat wrote on his shirt he had nothing to show for his work, would he be left high and dry by the women?

Then we take away what their net worth is and the room and let them rely on their looks.. do women fallback to a different criteria, i think the dynamic changes drastically.

In my opinion, women immediately categorise men in a room as the "haves" and "have nots".

For instance Does showing up in a ferrari change the selection behaviour of women?

Or if you meet a woman and open the conversation with "Im a renter" does it hose them away?

Are women looking for money above true love? Gold diggers? Or is it coincidence that, the richer men are, they also become better at everything else?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
I cant speak for every woman out there, I can only account from my own personal experience when it comes to giving my opinion on this subject.

The old saying goes “love is within the eye of the beholder” and at the end of the day I say if you can figure females out and what they want then you would be the first man in history! I mean even GOD gave everything to a woman that she could ever want or need and even she turned around and screwed him over and took poor ole Adam with her!

I was married, and this woman had never lived away from home before, her old man was well off yet she longed for love and marriage. We fell in love and were married and I never took a cent from her old man to pay for anything,in particular the glamorous wedding she demanded! Once we married she insisted on staying under her parents roof but I wanted to be our family to be our own identity, under our own roof. I earned good money but when the time came she confessed we could not do it because of her crippling debt which I did not know about until after being with her for 5 years! After much anger and frustration about not being told about this debt since being with her, I asked her to commit and promise to getting our own home IF I paid off all of her debt, she agreed and I paid off over $30’000 of her accumilated debt in one day! Long story short she backed out of it once her debt was paid off by me so I left her because of that betrayel, then she made me pursue custody of my daughter in court for three years just so she could claim more from Childsupport.

On the other hand from a males perspective on the subject of true love or money?

I was in a relationship with another “Daddys girl” before my marriage. She was good looking, and rich, only problem was she was hot headed, controlling, obsessive and marginally psychotic, a true bi product of her parent personalities. Once being with her for sometime her parents grew to love me as a son, yet as time went on I found myself drifting away from her because of her alienating behaviour towards my family and friends. Her parents were very well off and owned many homes worth millions straight from the covers of Better home and gardens magazines. Her dad took me out for a serious game of golf one day and pulled me aside and straight out said “if you marry our daughter we will buy you a home outright and two new cars plus all the perks! I was gobsmacked because my way of thinking was of the opposite direction kind well before that conversation. Needless to say I broke it off with her not long after even though I was guaranteed financial security for the rest of my life.

As I said I am only basing my opinion off my own personal experience and I’m sure there are great women out there who want a good man regardless what he earns, rather than materielistic possesions.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Could his be the saddest thread to ever grace the Kennel?

OK, I appreciate the bar is set pretty low.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
He's at it again!

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You can't standardize personal preference. While some people may prioritize money in picking a mate, others will have different ideals. I dated a girl who ticked many of my boxes but hates animals. For me that was a huge negative.

So categorising the general population by one particular preference in their ideas is about as stupid as judging a person by what TV they own. If it comes down to two virtually identical men with identical personalities and a similar level of physical attraction, the wealthy guy may become more appealing, but as someone else mentioned, for a woman to be in a situation where she can choose between two really attractive men with wonderful personalities she is likely to be an absolute stunner. At the end of the day I think men are more shallow with regards to picking a mate. I.e. they might both be lovely ladies with great attributes but one who doesn't have a hot body and pretty face will find it harder to attract attention in the first place. I'm not saying that only men have a preference for looks, but I have no friends that chase women because they see them splashing money around as opposed to ogling their looks.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
If you’re talking about women then you mean these issues are never ending!

Only a female can cry for no reason at all and say she’s not crying and there’s nothing wrong!
You’re meeting the wrong women..