Consolidated Klemmer Discussion

What do you want from Klemmer as of this present moment?

• Stay

Votes: 65 31.6%
  • Piss Off

Votes: 141 68.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Ok so let me get this right.
1) Klemmer on a 4 year Contract worth ~700K a year.
2) Previous Board/Management backended his contract so this last year he received 400K and next two years he gets ~ 1 Mill a year out of the next two years cap.
3) Klemmer has requested a release to take up on offer that the Dogs cannot or will not compete with 1.2 Mill a year for a Prop.
4) Newcastle are desperate to sign Klemmer and nothing can happen unless the dogs are happy with the compensation and say yes.
5) If the Knights will not provide the right compensation, then the Dogs tried for Klemmer but the Knights didn't want him enough.
6) How does Daniel Saffiti and Kaylan Ponga, or Jesse Raimien and Tim Glasby sound.
7) All the control is with the Dogs they have to agree.
8) If the Dogs didn't try Klemmer would have the shits, and wouldn't be half the player he is.
9) I think this could be a smart play from the Dogs, but it could go horribly wrong.....lets wait and see.

What I do know is that Klemmer is probably the only one to come out of this with a hit on his reputation.
Word is the club said he could test the market?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
With the board elections up next year (or the year after), this could prove their success or failure.

We lose Klemmer (after losing Beastwood, Mbye, Josh Morris, Brett Morris, and probably Jackson as well), and the fans will have no choice than to backlash the board.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Apparently klem had a fitness test session with the knights today

Wheels are in motion

This ain’t no rumour
This is real
Klem is leaving to go to the knights

From what I have heard up here in Newcastle, it’s just a negotiation between the dogs and knights for compensation

Fuck the knights
Said it was as good as done the first time this rumour came up.... The smoke and fire thing... Believe it.. its real.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Knights can get fucked. They can sign Napa and Lodge, or Beastwood if they need forwards.

Sick of our club paying for every other team in the NRL to get stronger... it's a fucking joke.

Our club need to complain to the NRL about Newcastle attempting to poach or players, and request Moses be terminated as a player manager.

Rothfields word... which means nothing.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Whats in it for us to let him go. Nothing at all
Exactly right... why in the fuck would anyone suggest we let him go and weaken our squad.... for absolutely no gain..

Doggies2015

Kennel Established
Reaction score
With the board elections up next year (or the year after), this could prove their success or failure.

We lose Klemmer (after losing Beastwood, Mbye, Josh Morris, Brett Morris, and probably Jackson as well), and the fans will have no choice than to backlash the board.
No chance they would risk losing Jackson

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
just like Klemmer re signed with us not long ago?
Totally different "vibe" over at the Storm.

We have some more pain to go through I guess before our "vibe" changes. A lot of fans very concerned. Just hope there is a long term plan and this unsettled goings on is all for the greater good.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
anyone else here the swap rumour about Joseph Manu & Napa for Klemmer?
Probably bullshit but id take it. Would make the roosters pack unstoppable though, but who cares as they will buy comps until the end of time

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
No chance they would risk losing Jackson
I wouldn't blame Jacko for leaving. Love the guy, modest hard worker and deserves all the success in the game... 100% deserves a premiership that bloke and at his age I don't think he will see one with us sadly

Last edited:

Stinky Wizzleteats

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
Club is bigger than the individual.

I'll be a little pissed if he goes, but I won't lose any sleep over it.

I'm more pissed off that Tolman is still here.

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am all for playing hard ball on Klemmer to maximize what we receive in return. I want players who love playing for the dogs rather than money hungry fucking grubs who don't have the fucking guts to be truthful. SBW will never be anything other than a gutless piece of shit in my eyes because he wasn't man enough to own his actions and it looks like Klemmer is the same. Safiti twins don't even go close. Lets try Ponga & Fitzgibbon as the 2 swaps we are after and see how much Newcastle want Klemmer.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Apparently the club allowed him to talk to Newcastle only and will only release him with a suitable replacement id say behind the scenes talking to marty t,its like something has gone on and the club seems quite ok for him to leave

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still doesn't change what I said, Dogs still need to agree as they haven't released him. Maybe the Dogs have already given the Knights their demands and the Knights are considering their options.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Klemmer agreed to his current deal, the **** better not run off to a place that shouldn't even have an NRL team

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
All you white males are just intimidated by strong whamen in power. She’s a great leaderrrrrr end this sexism and patriarchal bullshit. There’s no room for it in today’s society. Fucken Neanderthals

Last edited:

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's still gaps in our roster but we need Klemmer more than an extra player or two. Whatever money is left in our cap should be thrown at him now. Should've happened without it coming to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.