Consolidated Klemmer Discussion

What do you want from Klemmer as of this present moment?

• Stay

Votes: 65 31.6%
  • Piss Off

Votes: 141 68.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Hypothetical question for all you fans.

Do you boo him if he leaves, and it comes out in the wash that it was nothing more than a money chase?

He has bleed for the club and showed passion for us. I have heard someone mention that this is up there with Sonny Bill - and from an intentions point of view, that is correct. However, he did not jump on the plane in the middle of the night and not tell a soul at the club. So I do not agree with that statement.

But I can already feel a level of resentment or hatred for him if he does indeed do the dirty and trot off.
Already hate the ****, won't wash well with me if he stays as he's used the club. True character comes out during the tough times and he is one to run away.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I am going to fly from Brisbane and burn belmore down if we get a dud compensation out of this.

No way this **** is leaving without us getting something equally good in return.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Already hate the ****, won't wash well with me if he stays as he's used the club. True character comes out during the tough times and he is one to run away.
Yeah, fuck the ****. Just another lying dumb **** opposition player now.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Club's season stuffed again. The new boys are introduced tonight at the members meeting...some introduction to the Bulldogs those guys are gonna see tonight. Gonna be plenty of upset fans I guess. A shambles that our Admin can"t influence or control :(

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I am going to fly from Brisbane and burn belmore down if we get a dud compensation out of this.

No way this **** is leaving without us getting something equally good in return.
Don't hold your breath and expect to be fucked over like the last odd 10 years.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Desperate clubs set the market value.

If the Knights offer Klemmer 1.2mil a season why should we compete with that figure? That is absurd money for a prop forward.

For 1.2mil you could get 5 + junior forwards ready to rip in for first grade footy.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Club's season stuffed again. The new boys are introduced tonight at the members meeting...some introduction to the Bulldogs those guys are gonna see tonight. Gonna be plenty of upset fans I guess. A shambles that our Admin can"t influence or control :(
Drama queen. Jesus. If our season hinges on one player then we're f*cked no matter what.

Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Surely the solution is to piss of Foran to Manly and use some of his money to upgrade Klemmer?

Craystar

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Would you be happy with Pearce and a little white poodle?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Drama queen. Jesus. If our season hinges on one player then we're f*cked no matter what.
Our metres made will be certainly affected. But maybe our young bulls will pick up the slack for a spot in FG.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I’m as pissed as everyone else and just hope there’s a silver lining. Would you be happy if we could use his coin to sign a half decent prop (fuck all on the market) and Manu (if the poofs take Taupau) for 2019, then signed a good 9 for 2020 to replace our current hoax?

This is assuming we already have a bit to play with.
Spot on. We'll come out of this stronger.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Klem counting his Newcastle money.

shaun5150

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We lose Klemmer. Fucking Lynn and deadshit Chris are gonneeee

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Surely the solution is to piss of Foran to Manly and use some of his money to upgrade Klemmer?
Or fuck both off and chase first heavy duty spine player we can land.

Anyone know what top spine players are available for 2020?

@Mr Invisible looking at you son, you're always on top of stuff like this.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
They have nothing they can offer that will make up for such a big hole in our squad. I don't know how but these inbred cnts need to pay for this shit

shaun5150

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Every one of these wankers need a back bone. Pay, Andersons and Shit Hill.
Foran can fuck off and we can sort out Klem for the coin. Best player by far this season.
We were in the top 3 teams for go forward last season. Now the spoon is a certainity

Craystar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Or fuck both off and chase first heavy duty spine player we can land.

Anyone know what top spine players are available for 2020?

@Mr Invisible looking at you son, you're always on top of stuff like this.
Genuine off contract spine players in 2019, Munster & Cook

Status
Not open for further replies.