Consolidated Klemmer Discussion

What do you want from Klemmer as of this present moment?

• Stay

Votes: 65 31.6%
  • Piss Off

Votes: 141 68.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
The media knew what they were doing when they put this out when Klemmer is on holidays.. now they can drag it out till Christmas

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Why the club is sitting there in belmore not squashing these rumours which are just growing by the minute.

Doesn't the club have a responsibility to let the members know that there is no need to panic despite the telecraps and news limited of this world are already saying that Klemmer is signing a new deal with Knights.

Fucken pathetic.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
I agree the club needs to end this speculation. In this case the silence in deafening.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I would throw the kitchen sink at Tom T and his brother Jake

yeah that's not bad option

Club needs to do fucken something what other clubs have been doing to us. don't buy 2 fucken fringe first graders as a replacement ffs.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Who do these Inbred Dogfuckers in Newcastle think they are coming after our man who is on contract. I really hope this blows up in their faces

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Being reported and a pic of Klemmer spotted at knights medical

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You're a bit tough on him mate, there is no doubt that he grew up a true bulldog supporter and loved the club so much that he trusted it and signed with his heart not his head. Then in comes Woods he gets a manager who the gets in his ear, and the result is a very unhappy Klemmer, who is by far our most valuable player, and of course 30 pages of mostly repetish posts in the kennel, with no doubt more to come. I'd be very disappointed with our board if they cannot or will not pay him his true worth.
Tough on him? Mate he signed the contract himself. Got no one to blame but himself. He could have chatted to woods when he was negotiating the contract. The dogs have said his on $700,000.

I love Klem. But when he carries on like this about a deal he negotiated himself. It pisses me off. He’s trying to hold the club to ransom. Newsflash mate. You are not bigger then the club. If you leave we will move on to bigger and better things.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
players like ponga can win you the comp on their own, klemmers of this world can not.

Not really.. Ponga has been all but ineffective against the top teams.. Newcastle won fa when Pearce was out... maybe in a few years but that remains to be seen.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
There’s something missing in this whole story! How the hell can the Knights be doing anything with Klemmer? Surely we haven’t given him permission to negotiate?

I thought Lynn told Brown to boot off when he inquired mid year?

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Too many discrepancies
If we paid Klemmer 300k before FG

Now they saying he’s only on 400k

So in an era where Des gave everyone a massive pay rise they saying the beat prop in the game got fk all lol

fireclust

Waterboy
Reaction score
The club has to draw a line.

The Broncos and Roosters never have the players running the show, nor do player managers hold their clubs to ransom.

The club needs to make a statement with troublesome player managers, i.e Isaac Moses, as well as troublesome reporters.

Any player associated/managed with Isaac Moses will not play or have any contract negotiations with the Bulldogs whatsoever.

When players are signed or re-signed every contract should have a penalty clause for a player who wants to leave before there contracts are up. If they disagree with the terms, they obviously do not want to play for the jersey. If they agree, then its obvious they want to play for the jersey and they are paid to the last cent for the full term.

This is all Isaac Moses' doing with brainwashing young players with a calculator.

To a certain extent, i believe in the "if a player does not want to stay, there is no point in keeping him" but we have to avoid these situations, and as the old saying goes, hit them where it hurts, in the back pocket, because everyone hurts and thinks about the back pocket.

In this instance, the CLUB MUST DRAW A LINE RIGHT NOW and i would not let Klemmer off lightly and give that scumbag Isaac Moses what he wants.

Ponga left the Cowboys for the cash and not for an "opportunity". He is on 600k, which is unders. I would be on the phone right now and offering Ponga 4.6m over 4 years and you can bet your bottom dollar Ponga will jump at Newcastle.

Can Newcastle afford both players? Who knows!

Which player would you choose at $1.1m, Ponga or Klemmer?

Klemmer is on top dollar for a prop at the Bulldogs and Newcastle are throwing absolute overs at him as no other NRL club can.

Its time the club fights back
PREACH!

Status
Not open for further replies.