New $50 Notes Unveiled

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I already hate the payeave system that isn't optional. Just made it easier for people to steal your money electronically. The banks at last check Don't allow you to disable the feature which sucks.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I already hate the payeave system that isn't optional. Just made it easier for people to steal your money electronically. The banks at last check Don't allow you to disable the feature which sucks.
Putting money online will just benefit white collar criminals and their Ponzi schemes.
Already does, but hey why not give them full power?

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
the convenience overpowers the very minor security risk of payWave. + there is a $100 cap per transaction.

Save 5-10 seconds every transaction, multiple transactions a day adds up to lots of time

A

Alexander the Great

Question is will the lebs from da area be able to copy these and sell them 2 for $50 at the local pubs and clubs like a few years back??

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Question is will the lebs from da area be able to copy these and sell them 2 for $50 at the local pubs and clubs like a few years back??
Meanwhile, here's a bored hot chick...

1.jpg

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
the convenience overpowers the very minor security risk of payWave. + there is a $100 cap per transaction.

Save 5-10 seconds every transaction, multiple transactions a day adds up to lots of time
I don't use pay wave and would much rather have the option of not having it. The fact of the matter is that even if people can only make $100 transactions they can do it multiple times until you reach your daily withdrawal limit. You don't see the banks leaving their money in locations that aren't secure, why should my money be left in a way that there is no security. It may be more convenient and time saving for shops to have this as an option, but again, do they leave $100 notes where they might be easily stolen?

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I don't use pay wave and would much rather have the option of not having it. The fact of the matter is that even if people can only make $100 transactions they can do it multiple times until you reach your daily withdrawal limit. You don't see the banks leaving their money in locations that aren't secure, why should my money be left in a way that there is no security. It may be more convenient and time saving for shops to have this as an option, but again, do they leave $100 notes where they might be easily stolen?
I get it... your one of those old people that get freaked out by ACA.....

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm an old school wog, cash is king.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I get it... your one of those old people that get freaked out by ACA.....
If I lost my wallet and a scumbag finds it they've got the ability to do $800 worth of shopping on my card. That that seems like a big loss to me. It shouldn't be an option for anyone. If you get unlucky with this scenario I doubt you'll be loving the 15 seconds you saved with pay waves.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If I lost my wallet and a scumbag finds it they've got the ability to do $800 worth of shopping on my card. That that seems like a big loss to me. It shouldn't be an option for anyone. If you get unlucky with this scenario I doubt you'll be loving the 15 seconds you saved with pay waves.
I’ve saved days of time with pay wave. And you don’t lose the money, you report it stolen and you get the money back. How many times have you lost your wallet? I’ve never lost mine.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I just hope they fuck cash of altogether, i dont mind paying a few extra dollars in fees to make drug dealers and shit ***** panic
Fuck what about our cash jobs Southy...... lol

Client
"Who do you want me to make the cheque out to"

Me
"C. Ash"

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Well that's true. I got a 4 digit pin on my plastic though so no one will do shopping on me if they find my leather. The banks though will usually reimburse you for lost money, but what worries me more is identity theft.