New $50 Notes Unveiled

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just going by the people who reject the girl Wahesh posted as ordinary, there are either

1) A whole bunch of male models on the kennel.
2) A lot of blokes lying.
3) A lot of fellas with calluses on their hands and zero chance of ever being happy with 99% of the women in the world.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Can someone make me popcorn please? I’m enjoying this entertainment thoroughly :grinning:

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
This thread has gone from the new note, to Matt Lodge, to an endless debate over a Shutterstock girl lol and we're only a couple of weeks old into the off season

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
This thread has gone from the new note, to Matt Lodge, to an endless debate over a Shutterstock girl lol and we're only a couple of weeks old into the off season
It's already become silly season. Expect more and worse... we have to fill the gap somehow.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Meanwhile, here's a bored hot chick...

View attachment 7750
She's definately attractive - but pretty bog standard at the same time.

Would I smash if single? Of course.
Would I have an affair to do it, or think she is hotter than Mrs CD? No way.

Viva la difference!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Just going by the people who reject the girl Wahesh posted as ordinary, there are either

1) A whole bunch of male models on the kennel.
2) A lot of blokes lying.
3) A lot of fellas with calluses on their hands and zero chance of ever being happy with 99% of the women in the world.
Who wants a one of those glamourous head doing bitches anyway?
I reckon most women who look good aren’t very good at sex?
They would think because they look so good,they don’t have to do anything and the guy has to do all the work,because she looks so good or some shit like that?

Wahesh

Reaction score
Who wants a one of those glamourous head doing bitches anyway?
I reckon most women who look good aren’t very good at sex?
They would think because they look so good,they don’t have to do anything and the guy has to do all the work,because she looks so good or some shit like that?
If some hot chick wants Wahesh, she's going to have to work for the meat, that's for sure!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
If some hot chick wants Wahesh, she's going to have to work for the meat, that's for sure!
I was at Mounties last night.
I seen a token M.Easterner with a group of Asians!
Was it you?

Wahesh

Reaction score
Oh fuck yeah.
The middle eastern guy was token!
I don’t blame him either, the girls were pretty hot.
Shit. Well no it wasn't me but I wish it was. There are so many hot Asians chicks where I work... I can't get enough of them!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Shit. Well no it wasn't me but I wish it was. There are so many hot Asians chicks where I work... I can't get enough of them!
Just invite one to lunch at that food court that sells all Asian food at Haymarket.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Just invite one to lunch at that food court that sells all Asian food at Haymarket.
You'll need to be a little more specific... Asian food shops in Haymarket are a dime a dozen.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well that's the one thing I love about Asians... none of them are vegan :D
For some reason this made me think of a lyric from a Butterfingers' song. "Every time I order vegetarian I get beef, chickens not a vegetable". However my brain jumped straight in and made it racist by swapping chicken for kitten.