The Rev Head Thread

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Or instead of pissing about in your YankTank .. about 15 minutes with an excavator and a chainsaw.

Highly dangerous doing that... been more than a few people killed or seriously injured when either the chains snapped, or the tree stump has come loose.
I love big utes bro. I love seeing that fuel burn for a working-class purpose. It's not that often you get to see a Ram used for it's heavy duty purpose - definitely not here at least.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'd like to see your beast that you're working on too in here.

I'm sure @tonee is a rev head too
haha yeah bro

i miss my cars

family man now, and just driving a BMW x5

Last edited:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
@tonee mate of mine just bought an S3... same year/model too. Upgraded from a WRX.

Quite a selection you've had in the past... what was the favourite/fastest?

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
@tonee mate of mine just bought an S3... same year/model too. Upgraded from a WRX.

Quite a selection you've had in the past... what was the favourite/fastest?
great car. i liked my VW the most surprisingly

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The ford AU model falcon is the ugliest car ever. It single handedly killed manufdacturing in australia. People just went off big cars when they saw it. Ford tried to fix the problem with the next few models but damage was already done.

All tje bogans on the fordforums say they are great cars lol. They all need beergoggles

AU falcon as the worst car ever built in this country.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
The ford AU model falcon is the ugliest car ever. It single handedly killed manufdacturing in australia. People just went off big cars when they saw it. Ford tried to fix the problem with the next few models but damage was already done.

All tje bogans on the fordforums say they are great cars lol. They all need beergoggles

AU falcon as the worst car ever built in this country.
Ugliest car ever?

Hyundai: Hold my drink!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Mate had one of those twin cam Excels.... say what you want about them but fuck they could deal with a hammering. Did okay burnouts too for a FWD.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Just changed my spark plugs to the NGK platinum iridium ones and my 6mm leads to NGK 10.5mm, big fucking difference.

Got them cheap too, off eBay. In SuperCheap, they are 29 bucks each plug, I got 8 plugs and the leads for 250.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Just make 100% sure they are genuine NGK's @ASSASSIN ..

NGK have had a lot of problems with fake/counterfeit plugs being sold on eBay cheaply.

http://www.ngk-sparkplugs.jp/english/techinfo/fake/index.html

Genuine they are good plugs though, used them in one of my older cars.
Yeah I heard about that scam, made sure with my mechanic and my uncle who used to be a mechanic too. Plus it was a reputable Aussie spare parts shop.

As like in the pic in your link, they are easy to spot the fakes.

Last edited:

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah I heard about that scam, made sure with my mechanic and my uncle who used to be a mechanic too. Plus it was a reputable Aussie spare parts shop.

As like in the pic in your link, they are easy to spot the fakes.
Man I couldn’t tell my dick from an exhaust.. Well maybe if I finally took my hand off it I could..the exhaust that is.. lol!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Man I couldn’t tell my dick from an exhaust.. Well maybe if I finally took my hand off it I could..the exhaust that is.. lol!
I was going to Google "dick" and "exhaust" but I'm scared of the results lol

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I was going to Google "dick" and "exhaust" but I'm scared of the results lol
One second I shall do that for you.. Honestly the first image I got was this.. I’ve cut the bottom half of the pic off as I’d be suspended if I posted it.. The guy could’ve looked for a nicer car..it’s pretty f&*ked..In more ways than one! Lol!

D9AECEEE-A101-4369-A8B3-9A83EA1C1E01.jpeg

Ps..and I swear I only typed those two words ‘dick’ and ‘exhaust’ ..not dick IN exhaust.. Even I’m too scared to Google that.. Mmm maybe exhaust in Pu..whoa no no I ain’t doing that either..

Last edited:

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
One second I shall do that for you.. Honestly the first image I got was this.. I’ve cut the bottom half of the pic off as I’d be suspended if I posted it.. The guy could’ve looked for a nicer car..it’s pretty f&*ked..In more ways than one! Lol!

View attachment 7035

Ps..and I swear I only typed those two words ‘dick’ and ‘exhaust’ ..not dick IN exhaust.. Even I’m too scared to Google that.. Mmm maybe exhaust in Pu..whoa no no I ain’t doing that either..
This looks just like a guy I worked with. Could be him too. I know he made a video skinny dipping on his local golf course when it was snowing so he has form for doing stupid shit for attention.