Canterbury Bulldogs lose key sponsor Jaycar over Mad Monday scandal

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im sure an alternate sponsor will be found. Give some solid early season form and the club can pick and choose

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
IIRC, our jersey is the 2nd biggest seller, only after the Wallabies jersey.
The Dogs can’t outsell those losers.. That’s a bigger scandal then this Mad Monday fiasco.. INQUIRY!!!

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Good. Now let's get KIA off our jersey as well.

Oh, by the Gary... there IS a side to the story you numb skull. Have you not read or been in conversation with the whole thing going on? And so sorry Andrew Hill didn't contact you and speak to you personally about this... I'm sure he's had his head locked in crisis talks at the club since this whole non-issue broke.

On your horse dickhead... you're the one losing company exposure by not having your companies logo on our jersey anymore jahesh. This gives us a chance to find something bigger and better.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
The scary part is the info re the leagues club

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The Dogs can’t outsell those losers.. That’s a bigger scandal then this Mad Monday fiasco.. INQUIRY!!!
Lol damn straight.

But it's pretty good that a club jersey is only beaten by a national jersey.

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is fast becoming a repeat of 2008/2009
Finished season at lower end of table
Mass change in roster
Sponsor changes
We finished 2009 top of the table
Fingers crossed we smash some sides early to give everyone a big "F you" we are the bulldogs we live off controversy and feed off it!
Ricio on 360 yesterday was still flagging his "Klemmer is unhappy and looking elsewhere story"

Wahesh

Reaction score
The penalties and the split with their sponsor comes with Canterbury League Club under financial strain, with debt having increased due to a club development, raising the prospect of grants to the football club being decreased.
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

IS THIS DICKHEAD FOR REAL??? DOES HE HAVE ANY IDEA HOW PROFITABLE OUR LEAGUES CLUB IS???

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Good. Now let's get KIA off our jersey as well.
Yeah brilliant idea! Let’s punt our biggest sponsor when it’s going to take a lot of hard work to even replace Jaycar!

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah brilliant idea! Let’s punt our biggest sponsor when it’s going to take a lot of hard work to even replace Jaycar!
Technically, he said off our jersey. Maybe the players will be playing shirtless and have the KIA logo tattooed to their chests.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Hey, we're doing a complete clean out. Do you really think we'll have problems finding another jersey sponsor considering we sell the most jerseys in the NRL? And I said OFF our jersey, let them sponsor us in some other capacity that doesn't involve their pathetic red logo plastered all over our proud blue and white masterpiece.

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, we're doing a complete clean out. Do you really think we'll have problems finding another jersey sponsor considering we sell the most jerseys in the NRL? And I said OFF our jersey, let them sponsor us in some other capacity that doesn't involve their pathetic red logo plastered all over our proud blue and white masterpiece.
I wouldn’t mind a blue logo, considering there’s no way they’ll move the logo anywhere else.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I wouldn’t mind a blue logo, considering there’s no way they’ll move the logo anywhere else.

that was one thing I liked about Jaycar, their colours matched our jersey

If only it was Wicked Sister that was leaving.. I can't stand that awful branding on our beautiful shorts

Status
Not open for further replies.