Recruitment Suggestions - Consolidated Thread

Should the bulldogs make Reynolds priority number one target for 2022?

• Total voters

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tyrone Peachey
Thoughts... with him leaving Penrith because of Salary Cap and maybe getting cold feet leaving Sydney to go to Titans, could he be our final backline piece of the puzzle?

Last edited by a moderator:

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
thoughts on Jordan Pereira? Is hungry, Plays tough, solid build, fast and makes decent metres. Ran for 155m today, the most out of the Dragons team. He is the only player that stood out for them. Could be a good and cheap pick up to replacece BMoz.

Thoughts?

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Going to be a good player.. a mixed arvo for him but definitely stood out in a team of no shows... would be a handy pick-up at a good price

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wasn't there an article on bulldogs interested in signing laciano?
I think it was on the DT.

If so please post it here.

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just curious as to whether there are any more signings planned for 2019 season. Anyone have any inside info?

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Deano said we have 2 signings to announce in an interview the other day. One will be Corey Harawira-Naera no doubt and hopefully Seggy is the other one he is talking about.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wouldn't surprise me if there's more.. Maybe even a swap deal somewhere.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Did pay or Mortimer say we were after a second rower and a centre or back or something?

If so we got 1/2. Seggy would be a good upgrade. Hopefully we can move lichaa. I’m still not convinced with Foran. If we can move him (doubt anyone is dumb enough to do that). But a decent centre and a fullback almost makes us a finals contender. And a decent half makes us a premiership threat.

Or we could start next season and go 2/10 again and be no hope :p :tearsofjoy: it’s a funny Comp which is hard to pick. It’s litrally 2 wins from 8th to 1st, and on current form you wouldn’t exclude us making a finals run if we qualified.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I remember dogwhisperer telling us a while back that we were getting chn and manu ( although he has a contract but counts for nothing these days ). Well he is half right so far im praying to god every night we get manu as well.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Taking nothing away from waqa blake id love them both, a good hooker and we could beat anoybody most of the time once they all played a bit together. Now im talking shit and dreaming :grinning:

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We desperately need some quality centres.....hopoate is not a centre.....we need to desperately get rid of foran and much a to free up more cash.....cant believe foran is on our books for the next 2 years....yes for manu....dogwhisperer is manu still a chance?

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
James Segeyaro
Marty Taupau
Rock Star Halfback
Rock Star Centre
Rock Star Winger

= Premiership Glory

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We desperately need some quality centres.....hopoate is not a centre.....we need to desperately get rid of foran and much a to free up more cash.....cant believe foran is on our books for the next 2 years....yes for manu....dogwhisperer is manu still a chance?
regarding Foran is he with us for another 2 seasons? I thought it was just 2019.

haytchcbb

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
How solid is the manu talk? And I’ve been hearing chicko is a done deal just waiting for the Sharks finals campaign to end for the announcement