Round 23 - Bulldogs vs Warriors - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I blew my load over Lewis and his composure at all times, but fuck me, we'd be so far fucked without Martin's goal kicking.
Lewis had a big hand in winning this game, Martin's had a huge hand in helping us avoid the wooden spoon thus far.

These are two players I'd love to see play naturally, we can only hope they don't overcoached and go downhill like all our other players.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Yup. It's no suprise we get run down in the 2nd halves every week. The timing of the changes is just poor and tactically there is little thought put into them. Thankfully Lewis saved us.
We nearly got done because the referees were turning a blind eye to warriors infringements and pinging is that whole second half and we had no ball. No other reason.

You talk crap, dude.

Docta

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I don’t often post on here but I must say we need to wrap up Lewis long term. He is both skillful and hardworking. He is also humble and charismatic which makes him a leader. His post-match interviews are great to listen to. Refreshingly, I have never heard him talk himself up (in fact he talks himself down “I practice 100 field goals at training and have only ever sunk 2”). Contrast to someone like Moses who has 2% the skill and effort Lewis possesses but always let the ego do the talking.

Dog Till I Die

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
While they're here, Warriors might like to pay a visit to Foran and see how his big tootsy-wootsy's going.
Fuck me, Adam Reynolds plays with a bung shoulder, Foran can't even handle a bit of gout!

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Almost lost that one. first half was brilliant. Second half was lucky as we made many errors. But, even if we did lose that one the first half was so good i wouldnt have cared

3rdgendogfanWA

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Looking at the stats; we had no right to win that game!!! Huge effort by the boys, Lewis our new ‘Shifty’!!! Still question some of Pay’s interchanges- he seems to make changes ‘after the fact’ as opposed to anticipating when a player is a chance of being exposed or loosing potency...

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
It's not an excuse, but it contributes. If you don't want to accept the reality of what's happening here then that's up to you.
Fact is Tolman played his 70 minutes and not once did he let anyone down.

How you can find reason to attack the coach over something so insignificant as this is ridiculous and I think you need help

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The best thing about Lewis is level headness. Even after the field goal in post match he could see his poor effort on Blair and the inconsistency. I thought not finding touch was going to hurt us but well down boys scraping a win
Although it sucks he didn’t kick out on the full I’m glad he actually tries to make some yards with the kick. Fkn Kris Keating would make us 5m every time we got a penalty whereas opposition make 30-40m on us everytime.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
OHHH

What an important win that is and who else kicks the field goal. LEWIS what a young talent he is.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yup. It's no suprise we get run down in the 2nd halves every week. The timing of the changes is just poor and tactically there is little thought put into them. Thankfully Lewis saved us.
I can’t believe our whole current squad takes up about $6m in salary cap space and we beat teams with superstars in them and using the whole cap of $9.6m. On ya Deano you sure know how to bring the best out of your players!!

Status
Not open for further replies.