News Ray Hadley's police officer son Daniel allegedly caught buying coke.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Someone should ring ray on Monday morning and grill him about it and when he starts making excuses say if this was anyone elses son youd be going beserk on your high horse
He triggered the prison officer sex scandal now this.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The fact that this is making news is because he is a police officer that has failed in his duties and failed under the oath he took when graduating to serve this state.

He new exactly what he was doing and it wasn't the first time.

I commend the police force for acting in the best interest of the people in this state because being one of their own they could've turned a blind eye.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Someone should ring ray on Monday morning and grill him about it and when he starts making excuses say if this was anyone elses son youd be going beserk on your high horse
@doggieaaron
"Hi Ray, I wanted to call you and ask your thoughts about corruption in the police ranks, and your thoughts on punishment when corrupt police officers are finally caught out?"

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
@doggieaaron
"Hi Ray, I wanted to call you and ask your thoughts about corruption in the police ranks, and your thoughts on punishment when corrupt police officers are finally caught out?"
Hes such a knob guaranteed hell have his say then cut you off before anything is said

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...med-police-officer-son-28-cocaine-arrest.html

One of Australia's top-rating broadcasters has slammed social media trolls who have mocked him following the arrest of his police officer son for allegedly buying cocaine.
Ray Hadley has returned to the airwaves for the first time since the Friday arrest of his 28-year-old son, Daniel, a Senior Constable in the New South Wales Police Force.
Sydney radio 2GB's top-rating morning presenter thanked well wishers before getting stuck into social media pests. 'To the few haters and trolls on social media, you're being treated with the contempt you deserve,' he said today.
Hadley, 63, made no mention of specific social media trolls who had attacked him and his son, who was awarded a Police Officer of the Year accolade in 2014.

One of the social media trolls included western Sydney-based Muslim psychologist Hanan Dover, who used the Hadley family situation for political point scoring.

She argued the talkback radio king would have called for the full force of the law to be applied had the alleged crime been 'committed by a person of colour, indigenous, Muslim, African, migrant, refugee'.
'Ray is the guy who uses the microphone repeating the "no excuses, we must be tough on crime", but makes an appeal for privacy for his family and making excuses. Yeah, whatever,' she told her Facebook followers.

SHE HAS A POINT.. AND THE ARTICLE CONTINUES...

The talkback radio presenter and rugby league commentator returned to the airwaves on Monday, after rejecting an offer to take leave.

"My employers gave me the chance to have a week off but I have never hidden from my own shortcomings - of which there are many, I am here today to do what I do best, to get on with it and lead by example for my son and my family." he told his 2GB listeners.

He said it would be 'totally inappropriate' to comment further, adding that his son was entitled to privacy.

LOL "never hidden from my own shortcomings".... I'm sure his ex wife would disagree... for her to seek out the bed of Matt Parrish clearly there must be at least one "short coming".
And just like clockwork, as predicted....

He thanked his son's colleagues, mother and sisters, and radio management, as well as the 'thousands of emailers and texters' from listeners and friends.
While there was nastiness on social media, there were also well-wishers including a father who emailed Ray Hadley to praise his son Daniel for saving his 14-year-old daughter's life in 2013.

"An email that I knew nothing about from a father involved in an incident that I'd never heard anything about. Having saved her life he contacted her family for months to check on her welfare. To that dad, my many thanks who simply says, "Your son saved my daughter's life." And I said to the father by reply: "That's the young bloke that I know and I love"."

Well doesn't that just warm your short and curlies.

Amazing that there just happens to be an email come in conveniently the day after all this breaks, shouting the praises of his "hero son".

Funny ... I got "An email through last night that I knew nothing about, from King WoobieKaba from Nigeria. He was in danger and needed my bank details to send over his many millions to avoid it being stolen by Nigerain rebels. He said if I did this it would save his life" and I said to that spammer by reply absolutely nothing as I added him to my spam filter.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There’s a reason why Pablo Escobar was once rumoured to be the richest man in the world. I’m not into drugs personally but there’s obviously a hell of a lot of people using it for drug kingpins to get that rich. I wouldn’t be surprised if some of those perfect people slamming Hadley’s son do it too.
As a police officer his son should have known better though. At least he’s pulling the mental health card nice and early to help save his job and for that court case.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...med-police-officer-son-28-cocaine-arrest.html

One of Australia's top-rating broadcasters has slammed social media trolls who have mocked him following the arrest of his police officer son for allegedly buying cocaine.
Ray Hadley has returned to the airwaves for the first time since the Friday arrest of his 28-year-old son, Daniel, a Senior Constable in the New South Wales Police Force.
Sydney radio 2GB's top-rating morning presenter thanked well wishers before getting stuck into social media pests. 'To the few haters and trolls on social media, you're being treated with the contempt you deserve,' he said today.
Hadley, 63, made no mention of specific social media trolls who had attacked him and his son, who was awarded a Police Officer of the Year accolade in 2014.

One of the social media trolls included western Sydney-based Muslim psychologist Hanan Dover, who used the Hadley family situation for political point scoring.

She argued the talkback radio king would have called for the full force of the law to be applied had the alleged crime been 'committed by a person of colour, indigenous, Muslim, African, migrant, refugee'.
'Ray is the guy who uses the microphone repeating the "no excuses, we must be tough on crime", but makes an appeal for privacy for his family and making excuses. Yeah, whatever,' she told her Facebook followers.

SHE HAS A POINT.. AND THE ARTICLE CONTINUES...

The talkback radio presenter and rugby league commentator returned to the airwaves on Monday, after rejecting an offer to take leave.

"My employers gave me the chance to have a week off but I have never hidden from my own shortcomings - of which there are many, I am here today to do what I do best, to get on with it and lead by example for my son and my family." he told his 2GB listeners.

He said it would be 'totally inappropriate' to comment further, adding that his son was entitled to privacy.

LOL "never hidden from my own shortcomings".... I'm sure his ex wife would disagree... for her to seek out the bed of Matt Parrish clearly there must be at least one "short coming".
And just like clockwork, as predicted....

He thanked his son's colleagues, mother and sisters, and radio management, as well as the 'thousands of emailers and texters' from listeners and friends.
While there was nastiness on social media, there were also well-wishers including a father who emailed Ray Hadley to praise his son Daniel for saving his 14-year-old daughter's life in 2013.

"An email that I knew nothing about from a father involved in an incident that I'd never heard anything about. Having saved her life he contacted her family for months to check on her welfare. To that dad, my many thanks who simply says, "Your son saved my daughter's life." And I said to the father by reply: "That's the young bloke that I know and I love"."

Well doesn't that just warm your short and curlies.

Amazing that there just happens to be an email come in conveniently the day after all this breaks, shouting the praises of his "hero son".

Funny ... I got "An email through last night that I knew nothing about, from King WoobieKaba from Nigeria. He was in danger and needed my bank details to send over his many millions to avoid it being stolen by Nigerain rebels. He said if I did this it would save his life" and I said to that spammer by reply absolutely nothing as I added him to my spam filter.
Shes spot on well said

jasonsmith11

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
what about coke with no sugar? that still has cocaine in it doesnt it?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
There’s a reason why Pablo Escobar was once rumoured to be the richest man in the world. I’m not into drugs personally but there’s obviously a hell of a lot of people using it for drug kingpins to get that rich. I wouldn’t be surprised if some of those perfect people slamming Hadley’s son do it too.
As a police officer his son should have known better though. At least he’s pulling the mental health card nice and early to help save his job and for that court case.
I dont think anyone is making any kind of judgement on hadley's son nor mocking his sons condition/predicament

What they are aiming at is ray Hadley the fucking tool himself. Ray Hadley deserves all the shit hes copping

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ray and mick ennis are the worst commentators I've ever heard. Ray rambles shit and is usually wrong with his input. Ennis seems to put on a weird tough guy voice and harps on the same rubbish for way too long...

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I hate dirty cops.
They give good honest cops like you a bad name!

Weed those crooks out of the force.
There has to be some way of simulating a corruption test for new recruits?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I dont think anyone is making any kind of judgement on hadley's son nor mocking his sons condition/predicament

What they are aiming at is ray Hadley the fucking tool himself. Ray Hadley deserves all the shit hes copping
If this was someone else son it happened to Ray would be calling for their head?
Speaking of which, how does he react everytime Bert Newtons son makes the headlines?

off-tap-robbie

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ray and mick ennis are the worst commentators I've ever heard. Ray rambles shit and is usually wrong with his input. Ennis seems to put on a weird tough guy voice and harps on the same rubbish for way too long...
Matt Nable says hi

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
sorry why do we hate Ray Hadley now?

I always see Ray as calling out Bullshitters in society and politicians.

This a bad thing now?