Round 19 - Bulldogs vs Eels- Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If Hayne carves up that edge I will be raging
This looks like the 1EE site - we reckon Holland will street our guys lol.
Imo Klemmer is one of the most over rated players in the comp. - that should start a shit fight Heehee.
Klemmer overrated? nahhh

There is only one myth who is overrated from both of these clubs and his name is Brad Arthur.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
This game is a real test of character imo... I would like to think we play like we did against Raiders and Knights... we do not want to be equal last

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Because Pay doesn't like To'omaga.
I rate Toomaga highly, but it's gotta be said he didn't deliver much other than errors in his opportunities given so far. Gotta take your chances when they arise, even if they're limited.

I fully back Pays decision to send him back to reserve grade to work on his discipline both with ball in hand and defensively. Hopefully he comes back better when he inevitably gets another chance. Man can definitely play.

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck it I'm having the night off work and am going to this one. Have been to 7 this yr and have seen the boys win once, which was rnd 3! I figure if I'm due to see a win, it has to be this one. Don't let me down boys!
Got any room in your box @ASSASSIN? It's gonna be fucking colddddd haha

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Fuck it I'm having the night off work and am going to this one. Have been to 7 this yr and have seen the boys win once, which was rnd 3! I figure if I'm due to see a win, it has to be this one. Don't let me down boys!
Got any room in your box @ASSASSIN? It's gonna be fucking colddddd haha
I wish there was, my brother got the tickets, maybe I can roll him for his ticket lol

PS woke up with the flu, battling to make it tonight.

Last edited:

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So, reading in the Tele that there will be ANOTHER crackdown on the play the ball area tonight and the rest of this weekend. Two incidents by Souths in our game last week went unpunished; laying in the ruck, slow release, crowding etc will all be targeted. We have Perenara so watch for us to get absolutely flogged in this area. Find it funny that we were all calling for some justice from the refs last weekend where it was patently evident that the tactics Souths were using were exactly those......Georgie girl and his brothers a couple of the greatest exponents of it.Anything to slow down the play the ball and we are one of the slowest teams in that area anyway so we consistently get dominated.It was all the rage back at the beginning of the year when we had a million articles quoting Bernie and Todd as saying that it will be policed to the nth degree.Disappeared when it suited them in favour of specific teams...

https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/03/31/nrl-says-ruck-infringement-crackdown-here-to-stay/

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...n/news-story/46f32dfff046792f81488b0650c4cc51

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
So, reading in the Tele that there will be ANOTHER crackdown on the play the ball area tonight and the rest of this weekend. Two incidents by Souths in our game last week went unpunished; laying in the ruck, slow release, crowding etc will all be targeted. We have Perenara so watch for us to get absolutely flogged in this area. Find it funny that we were all calling for some justice from the refs last weekend where it was patently evident that the tactics Souths were using were exactly those......Georgie girl and his brothers a couple of the greatest exponents of it.Anything to slow down the play the ball and we are one of the slowest teams in that area anyway so we consistently get dominated.It was all the rage back at the beginning of the year when we had a million articles quoting Bernie and Todd as saying that it will be policed to the nth degree.Disappeared when it suited them in favour of specific teams...

https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/03/31/nrl-says-ruck-infringement-crackdown-here-to-stay/

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...n/news-story/46f32dfff046792f81488b0650c4cc51
So we will be the whipping boy tonight.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If we start hard and fast and put early points on in the opening 20 we will win

Parra have the worst record in the NRL for conceding points (and not scoring) in the first quarter

Source. Nrl.com

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Proper cripple fight.. they probably have a better backline we have better forward pack..

Golden Point then whoever the ref penalises

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Proper cripple fight.. they probably have a better backline we have better forward pack..

Golden Point then whoever the ref penalises
If this goes to GP both teams should forfeit!

80mins will be bad enough!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
As long as we score early points an aim up in defence we win lol

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wish there was, my brother got the tickets, maybe I can roll him for his ticket lol

PS woke up with the flu, battling to make it tonight.
All good brother was just being a dick lol. Sucks you have the flu hopefully you can make it

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Eels mate Eels have you forgotten what he did to us 2009,10,11,12,13,14 lol

Holland is straight shithouse tbh
Don't forget that in 09 he kneed Goodwin in the back which to me looked deliberate should have been sent off and given 15 weeks at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.