Round 19 - Bulldogs vs Eels- Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My concern is our right side defence with Hayne against our Holland, perhaps Pay should consider the fact that we need someone who could stop Hayne, Josh Morris has done a great job in the past against Hayne but I don't believe in weaking one position to strengthen another.
Perhaps puting JJ at right centre just to stop Hayne, it would be easier to cover JJ second row spot if he is moved, another possibility is Fine as a forward he should be able to tackle at least, if we don't stop Hayne he will do an Austin on us.
I 'm no Hasler fan but if you want to have a chance to win and you can't score tries then the next best option is to stop the other side from scoring tries, just a thought.
I think its more hollands speed than his tackling that is getting him into trouble. Guys keep running around him effortlessly. I don't think jackson would be able to keep up with hayne either. To be quite honest montoya would have been the best option to play there had he not go injured coz he actually defended well in the centres the other week

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm sure the Eels fans are like "yep we are losing this one".. in much the same way as Dogs fans are "yep we are losing this one".

Dogs - crossing the line well, but not converting opportunities into points. Can get in front but fade towards the back end of games.
Parra - second worst team in comp in attack and defence. Struggle for points and make mistakes which give opponents valuable chances to score.

It could well end up a high scoring affair, where Dogs should get out in front, but will Parra have the attack to chase us down.

Somehow Sportsbet have Parra in at $1.66 and Dogs in at $2.20 i.e favouring a Parra win.

Clearly they didn't watch last weeks game. Parra were woeful.
Will be one where both teams should just accept a 0-0 draw lol..hey I'd take it lol!

Then again we have Lichaa at 9...and jeez I know how this ends!

Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

Rest In Peace Mate
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm sure the Eels fans are like "yep we are losing this one".. in much the same way as Dogs fans are "yep we are losing this one".

Dogs - crossing the line well, but not converting opportunities into points. Can get in front but fade towards the back end of games.
Parra - second worst team in comp in attack and defence. Struggle for points and make mistakes which give opponents valuable chances to score.

It could well end up a high scoring affair, where Dogs should get out in front, but will Parra have the attack to chase us down.

Somehow Sportsbet have Parra in at $1.66 and Dogs in at $2.20 i.e favouring a Parra win.

Clearly they didn't watch last weeks game. Parra were woeful.
You have got to be kidding me - Eels $1.66 - FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRKK!
Get on the Dogs boys and girls.

Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

Rest In Peace Mate
Premium Member
Reaction score
Must have been playing for a contract!

The overrated spud only turns up a few times a year.
You got that right Brendan7.
That was Hayne's best game since returning from Dreamland to NRL and his contract is/was on the line, although rumour has it the Bush Coach has given him another 2 years at reduced rate.
Sure you guys don't want a replacement for Josh? Hehe

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Is Holland marking Hayne ? This might get ugly

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If we can’t beat the last placed team then that will cap off a giant shit sandwich of a season washed down with freshly squeezed fkn lemon juice

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
If we can’t beat the last placed team then that will cap off a giant shit sandwich of a season washed down with freshly squeezed fkn lemon juice
At least Parra for and against is so bad that even if they beat us they'll still be last

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Holland made Croker and Hymel Hunt look like future immortals

Hayne will demolish Holland if this Kant doesn’t get his shit together

History shows Hayne has some of his best games against us
Yeah he had a made game against us last year when he was with titans.........

Holland is going to rape Jayne

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You got that right Brendan7.
That was Hayne's best game since returning from Dreamland to NRL and his contract is/was on the line, although rumour has it the Bush Coach has given him another 2 years at reduced rate.
Sure you guys don't want a replacement for Josh? Hehe
Colour me shocked he got his contract will be back to playing like trash this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.