Round 18 - Bulldogs vs Souths - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jon50n

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Matt Shirvington saying the Dogs can score tries ... REALLY has this dude been watching our games, geez I guess anyone can be a commentator ay!

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fucking disgusting, can't believe morons did that.
And watch no one will turn up to see
Morris off, even though he has given 1000 times more then that other peanut. If you have to repeat 100 times you love the club and convince us he never did , he would have never left

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Is that why he’s failed to cement a fg position since he left us? Lol Reynolds, he had the same amount of disability as Foran, except in the head.
Back to back season ending injuries

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lichaa is shit house. It had nothing to do with Hasler. He is simply kack. Can't pass, ball playing is toilet and his running game is LOL useless.

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I disagree 1000% with this. Trex used to make easily 1-2 line breaks a game or set someone up for it. That bloke copped shit for no reason
Some of his runs were decent but his involvement was horrendous. Some big games for us in 2016 the bloke would take like 4 runs all game

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Some of his runs were decent but his involvement was horrendous. Some big games for us in 2016 the bloke would take like 4 runs all game
Should have never been made to play 80. The guy carved up when he played 50

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Lichaa is shit house. It had nothing to do with Hasler. He is simply kack. Can't pass, ball playing is toilet and his running game is LOL useless.
But Brown had a threesome with Pays wife and daughter so he won't give him decent minutes.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Disagree, we are clapping Jackson for running the same line and making 11m. Trex would make or set up several line breaks a game. I have zero faith with anyone on here though, half you plonkers carried josh Reynolds off of Belmore
i have never read so much bullshit in my life lol

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
And go back to NSW Cup, and stay there.
Has anyone confirmed the term of his current contract? And if there are any options for club or player? I’d rather him out of the club

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Morris twins have checked out

That was shit 40 from both them

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Outstanding D so far. We look shot though, can't capitalize on any chances, and cook is carving us up though the middle (no surprises there) doesn't help that b moz is having his worst game in a dogs jersey. Really hope we can score some points in the second but I'm not confident. Happy with the effort and commitment though.

Come on boys!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.