Woolworths Trolley Smuggler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malla

Reaction score
I love the fact the bloke took the opportunity to promote his business and get his mug on TV HAHAHAH

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I just bring my own plastic bags, come at me if you have a problem. Though once this Asian idiot almost blew his load over me having plastic bags, was hilarious!

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I just bring my own plastic bags, come at me if you have a problem. Though once this Asian idiot almost blew his load over me having plastic bags, was hilarious!
WTF? What did he say???

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
WTF? What did he say???
OOOO man why you disrespect the area environment....... we work hard and you disrespect it. Dumb ****.

He sounded like a dying elephant. I almost shat myself.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Rally to save free plastic bags, whats to stop the 15c bags ending up in the street and waterways.
Most people re use and dispose of the free bags responsibly, its not an issue.

Wahesh

Reaction score
OOOO man why you disrespect the area environment....... we work hard and you disrespect it. Dumb ****.

I would've said "I'm re-using a plastic bag you noodle sucking nipper!"

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

Should of just gave him a huge open hand slap and humiliated him

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
It's simple... if you are a marine animal... STOP EATING PLASTIC BAGS... Fuck me it's hardly rocket science!

A Plastic Bag haters most hated movie scene:

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
@Realist90 @ASSASSIN - PLEASE TAG ANY OTHER LEBOS YOU KNOW ON HERE :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Video: (CLICK ON THE LINK, YOU NEED TO WATCH THIS) :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: http://res.cloudinary.com/sportzone/video/upload/v1531213444/Eddie_Nahri_bargo1.mp4

Original Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...re-TV-appearance-forced-pay-plastic-bags.html

'We just like to make an entrance': Woolworths shopper who smuggled out a trolley in his truck after being forced to pay for plastic bags makes a VERY unusual TV appearance
  • Eddie Nahri took an entire shopping trolley home in the boot of his car last week
  • Sydney man was protesting Woolworths' plastic bag ban, which started on July 1
  • On Tuesday, Mr Nahri made a bizarre appearance on live TV, breaking into song
  • 'One second, look at this,' Mr Nahri interrupted as he was introduced to viewers
  • Asked to explain performance, he said: 'Lebos love to make a big introduction'
A Woolworths customer who took an entire shopping trolley home in the boot of his car in protest of the plastic bag ban has made a bizarre appearance on live TV.

Sydney man Eddie Nahri took matters into his own hands last week when he filmed a viral video in which he proclaimed: 'No bag, no problem - we'll take the trolley.'

On Tuesday, Mr Nahri appeared on Channel Seven's Sunrise and had hosts Samantha Armytage and David Koch in stitches with his unusual approach to a live interview.

'Just one second, look at this,' Mr Nahri interrupted as he was introduced to viewers, before breaking out into a percussion performance with two friends.

When asked to explain himself, Mr Nahri said: 'Lebos love to make a big introduction, so there you have it.'

Mr Nahri went on to reaffirm his position on the supermarket's controversial ban, which came into effect on July 1.

'I don't like the fact that they are charging us 15 cents and profiting from this whole thing. The best thing to do is take the trolley home, enjoy it, just some fun,' he said.

'Woolworths should be saving humanity before they save the environment because a lot of people suffering out there.

'A lot of people can't even afford this 15 cents because they're struggling. It's just a message for Woolworths to see what's happening.'

Mr Nahri posted the video on his own Facebook page last week before it went viral.

He captioned the clip: 'Leb in Sydney taking action. They can come collect their trolley from my street. I'm creating jobs!'

One woman claimed she had done the exact same thing and said she had been banned from the store because of her antics.

'I did that once and someone reported me to the police. Got pulled over that night and made to report to the police station the next day,' she wrote.

'When I returned said trolley I was barred for life from the store. So I did what anyone would do... went back there the next day and did some shopping.'
Lol I would've felt for him if he didn't own a hilux and live in a 2 storey house.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Isn’t tanks name Eddie? Look at the tatt.

The funny thing for me is just last night my dad was going off his nutter about having to carry bags with him and how bullshit it is and said we might as well take the dam trolleys
I agree with your dad, they just made a shit chore even shittier.
If they were serious about the environment they'd replace single use plastic bags with paper or biodegradable ones at no charge.
15c can be easily absorbed by the products

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It's reported Jeworths will save 175 million a year not giving bags out and will make 73 million on selling bags.

Last edited:

Wahesh

Reaction score
I saw a box of Peanut M&Ms retailing for $3 (yes $3) at Big W yesterday, so I bought it. It didn't come with plastic bag. I looked at the lady and asked her for one. They required me to buy one for 15c. I was like... WTF??? Then I remembered... Woolworths own Big W :rage:

Status
Not open for further replies.