Lachlan Lewis - Consolidated Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Problem is who do we replace him with? All our options are shit.
They're shit options but they are rotating and trying other options atleast. I'd even go as far as moving Smith one in and playing Bergamin on the wing or even turn Bergamin into a centre.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lichaa didnt lose it at all. So they stripped the ball off him. Woop Dee doo.
Morris brothers let in 2 tries in the end. Let's sack them too since they let in 2 tries.
I dont know what game you watched but lichha losing the ball on our line plus hollands 4 try assists id say lost us the game nothing to do with a young half that played brilliantly

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It is... Firstly it was a genuine question and secondly your talking about 2 completely different players.

One plays in the middle, tough defender and moves a team around the park and the other is a more agile, speed to burn off the cuff type player.

Your basically talking about Cleary vs Ponga right now.

Oh and in the way you judge players... Cam Smith is an average player, very average isn't he.
Lewis is great... something to look forward to next year
For sure has added a lot of enthusiasm to the team a few try assists and some good kicks tonight. Will be our next idol for bulldog supporters in time. Hope they sign him up soon

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
They're shit options but they are rotating and trying other options atleast. I'd even go as far as moving Smith one in and playing Bergamin on the wing or even turn Bergamin into a centre.
What about giving Fine a crack at centre? I remember someone on here mentioning he has played centre before.

Can't hurt this shit season anymore...

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Holland got destroyed anyways
It would be much much worse against BJ. Only when we play Canberra we need both Morris boys on BJ's side.

There is no excuse losing when up 14 and 7 minutes left. That is on the players.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I dont know what game you watched but lichha losing the ball on our line plus hollands 4 try assists id say lost us the game nothing to do with a young half that played brilliantly
Holland was shit. I agree with u there.

Lichaa lost the ball but did he miss the tackles and let them score?????? It was the Morris brothers who let 2 in and Holland let the other in.

So plz tell me how he lost the game??

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He and Rhyse should have been re-signed months ago...
For sure.. I said before hope Anderson isn’t looking in the wrong place for young kids because he already has some just needs to sign them up

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Lichaa lost the ball but did he miss the tackles and let them score?????? It was the Morris brothers who let 2 in and Holland let the other in.

Think you were watching a different game for sure,, Holland let in 3 or 4 Tries easily. Also u haven’t mentioned Lewis setting up two tries or do u hate this guy that much that his done something to u lol

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

You talk about game management when he lost the ball at the point they scored and then had all the momentum,any decent player would have not let any player strip them it was very poor game management

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Think you were watching a different game for sure,, Holland let in 3 or 4 Tries easily. Also u haven’t mentioned Lewis setting up two tries or do u hate this guy that much that his done something to u lol

I fucking agree with the wide world holland is fucking shit and let in so many tries. cant anyone read.

And if u read my other fucking post u would have seen my praise for Lewis. Fmd u guys are annoying as fuck

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
You talk about game management when he lost the ball at the point they scored and then had all the momentum,any decent player would have not let any player strip them it was very poor game management
Yeah he goes out to lose the ball.... he did it on purpose. That strip Could have happened to anyone. So please tell me how he missed those tackles that cost us the game?

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I fucking agree with the wide world holland is fucking shit and let in so many tries. cant anyone read.

And if u read my other fucking post u would have seen my praise for Lewis. Fmd u guys are annoying as fuck
You old enough to be on this site,, f this f that lol your funny but don’t get upset

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
IM JUST GONNA SAY IT.....

BRING IN BURGER MAN!

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
You old enough to be on this site,, f this f that lol your funny but don’t get upset
Thats how I talk in real life as well. Lol

U should have seen me in the meal room at work when raiders scored last try.. throwing my lunch across the room and swearing like no tomorrow

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Holland let in 3
J Moz didn’t let in Tapine try seeing he came in off his man to try save it (50/50 call)

The last try J Moz let in

But

We had Raiders in 30 out from their own line and Holland got smoked by Austin (next play Leilua scores)

I don’t know if Lichaa had two on him in that strip

Pay should have given Brown the final 15 mins like last week

Ogden should have been given another stint too

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It would be much much worse against BJ. Only when we play Canberra we need both Morris boys on BJ's side.

There is no excuse losing when up 14 and 7 minutes left. That is on the players.
And the team management.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Holland let in 3
J Moz didn’t let in Tapine try seeing he came in off his man to try save it (50/50 call)

The last try J Moz let in

But

We had Raiders in 30 out from their own line and Holland got smoked by Austin (next play Leilua scores)

I don’t know if Lichaa had two on him in that strip

Pay should have given Brown the final 15 mins like last week

Ogden should have been given another stint too
That lichaa strip could have happened to anyone. Unfortunately it happened to Lichaa and of course the kennel blames him for the loss.

JMK went missing most 2nd half.

Pays selections and use of the bench has been poor all year. It showed again this game. Holland should have been hooked and put Brown in there. Pay has no idea how to adapt as game progresses.

The team as a whole choked last 5mins. Wasnt one or 2 individuals.

Up until then I was so happy with our performance and attitude.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That lichaa strip could have happened to anyone. Unfortunately it happened to Lichaa and of course the kennel blames him for the loss.

JMK went missing most 2nd half.

Pays selections and use of the bench has been poor all year. It showed again this game. Holland should have been hooked and put Brown in there. Pay has no idea how to adapt as game progresses.

The team as a whole choked last 5mins. Wasnt one or 2 individuals.

Up until then I was so happy with our performance and attitude.
That’s the thing

Some believe Pay had no option but to keep Holland there who clearly having a bad night.

He could have pushed Smith in one, Holland wing

Put Hoppa at Centre

Holland or Brown Fullback

He had options

We basically played that game against a fast finishing Raiders with 15 men because Our bench got fk all minutes

Brown got what 5?

Status
Not open for further replies.