Round 17 - Bulldogs vs Raiders - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lichha and eastwood arent first grade standard pay needs to play brown at 9 and holland showed tonight he is a winger not a centre we really need a centre dont know who to put there as olive isnt up to it either

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We had how much time to set up after Abbeys injury? And Lichaa just can’t hold the ball without getting stripped.

Fucking most useless signing in a key position we have possibly ever made. One of Des’ gifts that keeps on fucking us over, and fuck you Pay for bringing him back when he was goooorne!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The loss had nothing to do with the refs. The majority of 50/50 calls went our way and if you think that try was a double movement then you don't know the rules.

We lost because Canberra were more determined and we still have a losing culture. We have showed improvement but the Sea culture lead to our loss.

That and some horrible defence.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Blame the shit **** pretending to be a coach.

Who the fuck doesn't bring on a fresh Brown when Austin came on?

Why not fucking split the twins to help Smith and the shit **** Holland?
Yeah I thought they should off moved one of the twins then again the last try was scored on the twins side but yeah we may have saved a couple

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
now I hate Ricky an the smug team even more haha.. I mean come on, we all thought with 5 to go an 14 points up it was done an dusted.. that really confuses me lol. We played a great game an we handed those pricks a win.

Literally handed it to them on a fucking silver plater.

Very proud of most of the efforts out there tonight, just the “few” whom let us all down.

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A bit harsh maybe? The boys put in a huge effort. There were a lot of positives - result was sickening but can’t fault effort from most of the team. Yes, Lichaa should not be there next week and maybe Holland. But good signs from a relatively inexperienced team which will only improve over time.
Well we definitely need a right centre. That is our weakest area. If morris' go then we'll need another left centre or same thing will happen.

Need a decent 9. Too many years we've lacked good service and a bit of creativity around the ruck.

Smith, martin amd lewis look good however

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Not when you have someone on you. Do you think there was momentum? I dont think so.
Yep. Watch it again. He never put his arm forward. This is from the NRL rules:

Double Movement
A try will be awarded if:
‘a tackled player’s momentum carries him into the opponents’ in-goal where he grounds the ball even
if the ball has first touched the ground in the field of play’

Section 6 (3) (c)
In the process of scoring a try a player in possession must not promote the ball from the position the ball has been grounded.

If the momentum of the player in possession carries him into the opponents in goal area, it will not be a double movement if the ball would have finished over the goal line regardless of any subsequent movement of the ball or the arm carrying the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.