Michael Lichaa consolidated thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

shannon2009

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yep we definitely found him at NOVA employment. **** is a fucking retard and needs to be gone. Also Is pay stupid or did he leave nu brown on the bench the whole game besides the hia to lichaa

Last edited:

bringitontm

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Was just unlucky. Everything went wrong in the last 10mins for us.

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol... "but he's the best option we have", "Fitler rates him as Origin hooker", "Hasler's fault he's a hooker and run sideways to pass"

As I have stated many times worse player in NRL history. I mean that because of his position and how vital is it and he simply cannot play it what so ever.

Still people won't realise the importance on dummy half service and come to his aid.

I've never criticized any other player this much. Sure Mbye was over rated. Montoya is shit but I never said a word as I don't think he solely loses us matches.
Elliot is Talamalua in comparrison. Lichaa is solely responsible for ALL our close losses, take him out we'd be in the 8 I reckon.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Haha fuck that. No fucking idea...
Who cares if he did or didn’t. He’s shit And not good enough for first grade. Anyone with a bit of knowledge about footy could work that out halfway through his first season

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He's such a selfish player. You can see when he runs he runs for himself. He also continually breaks our plays and structures. Absoloutly shits me how he's still in this squad.

dhoo8450

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Imagine the score if the two teams playing tonight swapped dummy halves. Honestly don't think I would be exaggerating if I suggested something like 48-14.

Hodgson creates opportunities. Lichaa kills opportunities. Fuckin dud.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
We get through that set we win.. the worst possible error a player can make and he made it...

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Imagine the score if the two teams playing tonight swapped dummy halves. Honestly don't think I would be exaggerating if I suggested something like 48-14.

THIS IS THE TRUEST AND MOST LOGICAL POST I HAVE EVER READ ON THIS FORUM.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score

This.

More to the point. Your up by what 2? 8? 5-10
To go. On your own 10 and taking a dart? Hold the Fucking ball like it’s your life. You know they are going to strip it you fucking retarded useless ****. Fuck he infuriates me. He is a fucking utter dud. We have made some fucking atrocious signings. The Ennis for Lichaa takes the cake. I’d rather fucking Holland there and that ***** not a footballers asshole either.

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I couldn't care if Lichaa ran like he did in those three (in)famous games he played last year in which all the fucktards here stroke their cock over every single game. It still doesn't take away the fact his service is terrible, he creates zero opportunities, he actually stifles opportunities, can't kick, can't ball play, can't control tempo etc etc. Biggest mole in sport. Absolute liabilty.

Status
Not open for further replies.