Round 17 - Bulldogs vs Raiders - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichoDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Great effort until the last 10 some promising players coming on some shit ones need to go - Go Doggies !

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Oh dear.. that game was all done an dusted ? That is fucking bullshit ..

And I said goodbye wooden spoon!!!
WOW
You put the Moka no us mate :grinning: Remember it ain't over until the fat lady sings.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
His elbow hit the ground and lifted it again.
Doesn't matter. The rule is that if your elbow hits the ground then you can't promote it forward. If your elbow hits the ground and you lift it without moving it forward then it's always a try.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
The reason NRL and betting partners made sure the Raiders won, is because if we beat them tonight their season was gone.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tonight just proved the amount of inexperience we have playing. I guess we can take a lot from the game and we are attacking a lot more. If we just rolled in our final sets and didn’t give the game away we come home with the 2.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Come on ease up. We played good, should have won but didn't.. Def doing a lot better then I thought minus, Klemmer Mbye Woods. If this display keeps up, we'll dodge the spoon which is all I care about at his stage

Gubanaculum

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Big effort from the boys inexperiance was our downfall a good half or hooker would have closed out the game.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Classic case of "dont count your eggs before they hatch". We did a raiders against the raiders

Status
Not open for further replies.