Lachlan Lewis - Consolidated Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
The other angle I think a few people have missed is that it may help change some of the media bias against our club. Will be good to have king Wally talking up Lewis and in turn the dogs.
I like ya thinkin'.

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Similar traits aye
The off the ball work/efforts but way better defender than JT at the same stage of career
His d is mint and effort is second to none.. Reason we probably won yesterday was the fact he chased Ponga down which ended in injury. Also the try saver off the Bmoz drop bomb which sunk Newie hearts.

Little things that matter and this kids got plenty of em.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
He reminds me so much of a young jt hopefully we extend his contract shortly

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't see any JT in him personally. He should definitely be signed up before Canberra try to get him back
Fucking oath !! He better be signed up, he needs to be..
I know only 1 game but it’s clear to see how good he will be an we can’t take let him go.

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brown has to be our hooker. Kicking game is great. Creative good service good game awareness experienced as well. Pay needs to swallow his pride and start playing him more.
You have it all wrong. Brown needs to swallow and he will start getting played more.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
His d is mint and effort is second to none.. Reason we probably won yesterday was the fact he chased Ponga down which ended in injury. Also the try saver off the Bmoz drop bomb which sunk Newie hearts.

Little things that matter and this kids got plenty of em.
Correct

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
@Moey Do you see it yet? Did you see what this guy u reckon has NFI was on about for the last 3 years.
Lol your idea of of a good player is so different to mine. He didn't do anything special. He played a good basic game of football against a very weakened Newcastle. Good on him for a good game. Still wont be a regular first grader in the years to come.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol your idea of of a good player is so different to mine. He didn't do anything special. He played a good basic game of football against a very weakened Newcastle. Good on him for a good game. Still wont be a regular first grader in the years to come.
I only came onto this thread to read what Moey was going to say :grinning:

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
In saying that, we were fairly weakened aswell. At a guess we were missing more $$$ then they were. But I do see your point.
But he did play very well for his first game, and keen to see what he can deliver for the remainder of the year.

Malpass

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He wont b a superstar but he puts in .not scared to tackle big bobbers running at him.
Doggies website has him at 187cm .
If he puts on some more beef i reckon ball playing lock would b his go.
Not sure how quick he is in the open.

Anyway beats having that speed hump frawley in the side.kevin proctor just trampled him the other week .....still laugh thinking about it and his attempt on anthony don near the sideline was atrocious.

Last edited:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
He wont b a superstar but he puts in .not scared to tackle big bobbers running at him.
Doggies website has him at 187cm .
If he puts on some more beef i reckon ball playing lock would b his go.
Not sure how quick he is in the open.

Anyway beats having that speed hump frawley in the side.kevin proctor just trampled him the other week .....still laugh thinking about it and his attempt on anthony don near the sideline was atrocious.
Website has him at 191 cm and 90kgs.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
In saying that, we were fairly weakened aswell. At a guess we were missing more $$$ then they were. But I do see your point.
But he did play very well for his first game, and keen to see what he can deliver for the remainder of the year.
I am keen to see him play more, maybe amongst FG opposition his game might expand as his confidence grows. I hope he does, i dont hate the bloke or anything. I just tell it as it is. And if he does become a top player than i am more than happy to cop the flak and have egg on my face!!

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He didn't fcuk up and took control of a 1st grade footy team on his debut next to another rookie half who has no idea. They also won by a fair margin against a depleted team, the way its meant to be.

Bra good players come in all shapes and forms. This kid is the skilful competitive type. His got Reynolds, JT and Travis Norton written all over him. This kids a GOODEN!!

Will be a regular first grader, will form a premiership winning combo with Coggar and will captain this team one day unless another team nabs him.

Get ready for the flak and I hope u like baid.

Last edited:

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He didn't fcuk up and took control of a 1st grade footy team on his debut next to another rookie half who has no idea. They also won by a fair margin against a depleted team, the way its meant to be.

Bra good players come in all shapes and forms. This kid is the skilful competitive type. His got Reynolds, JT and Travis Norton written all over him. This kids a GOODEN!!

Will be a regular first grader, will form a premiership winning combo with Coggar and will captain this team one day unless another team nabs him.

Get ready for the flak and I hope u like baid.
We shall agree to disagree. Cogger is a shit halfback anyway.

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We shall agree to disagree. Cogger is a shit halfback anyway.
We will agree one day ;)

His 20 yrs old braaaa… His a little terrier with a big voice, cant wait to see if this kid can grow.

Status
Not open for further replies.