Round 16 - Bulldogs vs Knights - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Blood the young guns and you’ll hear the team fire! Great win by the boys

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Apart from putting 40 plus on the broncos a few yrs can anyone remember the last time we scored 36 points! !!! I can't
Round 4 2016 V Souths 42-12
Round 10 2016 V Wests Tigers 36-4

The DoggFather

RIP HABS
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
We have all been waiting a long time for this and we finally get our rocks off with a win. I called it before the game and am from Newcastle and am receiving $50 and 2x cartons courtesy of some local knight riders I work with. Foran/Frawley out made a difference in attack and some misfortune with injuries to the knights played a part. I am able to enjoy a week of taunting knowing the fact we possibly ended their season.
Enjoy a 6 pack for me brother

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Mate jmk had a hand in three tries tonight and scored one so i have no idea how people think lewis outplayed him? very good debut though ill give him that.

Do we ignore the defensive errors smith makes in nsw cup?

Coz the guy has played about 4 or 5 first grade games this year and probably didn't need the added pressure so early on. Probably didn't play the full game in those appearances either
Lewis had the better kicking game and led the team around. Jmk had a hand in one try assist and scored a simple pickup

Ok if Smith's a problem, What do we say about Montoya conceding so many tries off his wing? Are we going to use the same excuse for Holland?

The DoggFather

RIP HABS
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Mate jmk had a hand in three tries tonight and scored one so i have no idea how people think lewis outplayed him? very good debut though ill give him that.

Do we ignore the defensive errors smith makes in nsw cup?

Coz the guy has played about 4 or 5 first grade games this year and probably didn't need the added pressure so early on. Probably didn't play the full game in those appearances either
Wouldn't mind starting Brown with Prince and have a fresh JMK off the bench.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah it was against a busted Knights team but I’ll take that any day of the week. They scored over 30 and fought back from a halftime deficit which is a first for this year if I’m not mistaken. That was the first time in a long time I could enjoy the final minutes without it being a heavy loss or game in the balance.

Lewis didn’t set the world on fire but did more then enough to show that he can mix it in the NRL. Well done to the kid.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It's great we won but the most important aspect for me is the effort!
Your right it was a big effort, big difference when u have players playing for our jumper. They were all keen tonight, the money boys are gone.....

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Jackson and Martin 80 mins, Klemmer 74 minutes. Ogden eased in with 27.

Lewis was puffing at the end but absolutely brilliant effort from him.

Intrust got toweled up today, but look at how the players that would have been there who were promoted played.

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wouldn't mind starting Brown with Prince and have a fresh JMK off the bench.
yeah i agree, i think it'd do jmk good to have no real responsibility and to just let him run late in the half

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We finally win and I couldn’t watch because I was out. Great to hear about such a good team performance under adversity though. I’ll have to try and catch a replay!
So it was all YOUR Fault!

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Jackson and Martin 80 mins, Klemmer 74 minutes. Ogden eased in with 27.

Lewis was puffing at the end but absolutely brilliant effort from him.

Intrust got toweled up today, but look at how the players that would have been there who were promoted played.
They did well tonight. First time for ages I was sooooooo exited to watch them.

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your right it was a big effort, big difference when u have players playing for our jumper. They were all keen tonight, the money boys are gone.....
You couldn’t have summed it up any better”the money boys are gone”.

Status
Not open for further replies.