Representative Round team lists and Game Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I was at the game last night and was really confused why I didn't see Klemmer come back out for the entire second half.

I understand the argument Fitler wanted a more moible defensive line, but how many times have you ever seen Klemmer get lazy and miss a tackle that lead to a try at any level of the game?

Also, without Klemmer on, the Blues basically stopped going forward and were only making about 30 metres per set, and regularly giving Queensland their first tackle on their 40m or even halfway line.
I agree. I think that because that't what worked for them in game 1, he went with it again. But FFS we're lucky QLD played shit because NSW were very flat from the 60th minute on. The defense was good but we had nothing in attack. We'll get belted in game 3 I'll bet.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I agree. I think that because that't what worked for them in game 1, he went with it again. But FFS we're lucky QLD played shit because NSW were very flat from the 60th minute on. The defense was good but we had nothing in attack. We'll get belted in game 3 I'll bet.
Klemmer has the fitness to probably play 55-60 minutes, even in the fast paced origin arena.

I think he's best used for the first half an hour of the match and then starting the second half and coming off with 15 to go.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I have to say it is hilarious listening to a lot of queenslanders complain about gould been biased in his commentary, seriously lol ... how many years have we had lewis, vautin etc actually cheering in the commentary box for qld

Last edited:

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
I have to say it is hilarious listening to a lot of queenslanders complain about gould been bias in his commentary, seriously lol ... how many years have we had lewis, vautin etc actually cheering in the commentary box for qld
Origin is dead will be the next cry after a series whitewash

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
Qld really missed Cronks 5th tackle options and Smith's dummy half runs as well as his kicking game. McCullough had the Lichaa effect, played but was non existent on the filed and Hunt had the kicking game of a legless war veteran. In saying that eat a dick QLD up the blues

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Been a lot said on here that youth may not be the best way for the club to go. Last night, arguably the two best players on the field were the youngest.
Tom Trejbovic and Kayln Ponga.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Been a lot said on here that youth may not be the best way for the club to go. Last night, arguably the two best players on the field were the youngest.
And besides 2 mistakes Latrell Mitchell dominated.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
and look no further than Penrith, they already have a lot of younger blokes in their team but when an injury occurs they just roll out anther junior who in most cases looks right at home.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
How about the de ja vu when QLD were 10 up.. and also when Roberts was binned.. I remember thinking "not again" for much of that game haha.. if we lost, it would have been hard to imagine them going up to Suncorp and taking the series.

Status
Not open for further replies.