The Rodzilla safe space

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Protecting paedophiles is not part of the teachings of the Catholic religion. These were administration decisions not taken from religious teachings.

People want to throw the whole religion under the bus because some administrators couldn't control their dicks and evil thoughts.

What about the paedo teachers from Knox grammar ? Let's just throw education under the bus too
Great post, it was very wrong for one or 2 bishops to cover up for bad priests, however I have seen records which stated that it involved much less than 1% of priests. If priests were true to their beliefs even 1 paedophile priest amongst all the priests in the world is one too many, and should have been deflocked immediately and castrated like all other paedophiles.
One point which has been overlooked is that bad news sell papers just like bad news about our club, I personally know of 2 cases involving charges made against priests.
(1) My wife was on the jury of this case, and under questioning the young lad said that his mother told him that if he said that the Priest did certain things to him she would buy him a bike for Christmas. The case got a lot of publicity before it went to court and no publicity after the priest was acquitted.
(2) this happened very recently, My best friend is very close to a very charismatic priest who is liked by Catholic and others alike,, one day about 20 years later the police picked him up following a complaint by a lady. The incident happened prior to him becoming a priest, the local news paper made hay big time. Court day arrives and the lady fails to turn up and the case is dismissed. The local newspaper refuses to print anything.
We all want to cover up for our mates, the best examples I have seen is the Masons, one case was blatant murder, the other case involved the son of a Mason who as a result of driving on the wrong side of the road caused the death of 9 school kids, both got away scott free.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Great post, it was very wrong for one or 2 bishops to cover up for bad priests, however I have seen records which stated that it involved much less than 1% of priests. If priests were true to their beliefs even 1 paedophile priest amongst all the priests in the world is one too many, and should have been deflocked immediately and castrated like all other paedophiles.
One point which has been overlooked is that bad news sell papers just like bad news about our club, I personally know of 2 cases involving charges made against priests.
(1) My wife was on the jury of this case, and under questioning the young lad said that his mother told him that if he said that the Priest did certain things to him she would buy him a bike for Christmas. The case got a lot of publicity before it went to court and no publicity after the priest was acquitted.
(2) this happened very recently, My best friend is very close to a very charismatic priest who is liked by Catholic and others alike,, one day about 20 years later the police picked him up following a complaint by a lady. The incident happened prior to him becoming a priest, the local news paper made hay big time. Court day arrives and the lady fails to turn up and the case is dismissed. The local newspaper refuses to print anything.
We all want to cover up for our mates, the best examples I have seen is the Masons, one case was blatant murder, the other case involved the son of a Mason who as a result of driving on the wrong side of the road caused the death of 9 school kids, both got away scott free.
1 or 2 bishops? Sure.

But seriously, a lot of safeguards being put into place these days, at times seem like a pain in the arse, and whilst they are of course not foolproof (I was at a presentation recently where the head of the team that administers Blue Cards in QLD gave the stats on the number of known sex offenders who actually tried to get one - can't remember the number, but I recall being shocked), a lot of these things are for the safety of any potential accused as well as abused. For example, I recently interviewed a 16 year old girl for a scholarship worth a few thousand dollars. She suggested we do the interview in my office, but I know the origination i am member of wouldn't frown upon that, and it would put me in a risky position if i was to ever be accused of something, so I did the interview at her school with the teacher present, and kept all communications formal.

Media only tend to apologise/correct he records when they are forced to, and even then it's usually a tiny bit in the corner of page 43.

I will cover up for my mate if, say, he's had 10 beers when he told his missus he's only had about 2 or 3, but the protection does not extend to heinous sex crimes.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Anyways, despite it not being a public holiday here in QLD, i'm taking the rest of the day off. Gold Coast for lunch when back in time for the footy (hopefully).

It's too nice a day :grinning:

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's definitely not fair to heap Pedos and Catholicism together, but it's fair to target something that has actually happened and target the people involved (not all Catholics but some of the leaders)

But Rod was mainly doing it as retaliation.

I disagree with the "no religious discussion" rule for three reasons:

1) religion is a major part of life and should be free to be discussed to allow people to truly represent who they are

2) people should be free to discuss what they want and if it gets heated then who cares? Let them argue it out as long as it doesn't end up pissing everyone else off

3) in this case it was used as a defence. One person was able to openly attack a group of people but the other person couldn't retaliate even if it was a very valid point purely because of the rule

But this is a forum like any, and I don't make the rules. Those that run the forum have decided that it's easier to stop arguments before they start, and that's fair enough.
So doing something out of retaliation is ok now?
So you all essentially have one side of the story here in 2 crazy leftards from Croydon dog and rodzilla.
Essentially roddy did not like my comments in my thread about the genderless toilets and how there’s more important things in the world to worry about than accomodating to people who’re offended by seeing only male and female bathrooms. One of my conerns was that it could create a stalking zone for pedos and would never let my daughter go alone in a genderless bathroom.
Then this is where he got super cereal.
“If the Catholic Church allowed pedo priests why can’t we have genderless toilets”.
“Catholicism is a religion for just making money and pedos”
“I only attack Catholicism because of that no other religion is bad like Catholicism”

So essentially his knowledge of any, was lacking and went all whataboutism over genderless bathrooms. My point to him was, who the fuck defends those priests here? And why is Catholicism needed to be brought up to defend genderless bathrooms? Are you not aw to debate a “for” case for those bathrooms without bringing up a religion and their own bias agendered view point on them.

Also As you and anyone here would know, I used to always bring religion up but I’d always get banned or everything deleted. I don’t get why you’re acting now like it’s only happened lol

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The religion rule is stupid & completely unfair, it should be removed. Many people on here are religious when it suits them, they hide behind this so called religion and attack other peoples point of view who are not religous without repercussions.
I’ve had plenty of repercussions. Just ask Mr I how many times I’ve been banned.

Also you’ve only got one distorted bias totally amazing side of the story in this thread, one could say this guy hides behind the veil of victimhood. Says what he pleases and then runs for the hills acting all innocent.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why is there only a quarter of the story included in the opening post? And that’s even distorted to the point where it’s like a con piece or the proect motivated.

Don’t forget to add how you’re triggered coz people can’t give a fuck about genderless bathrooms and were giving their opinion on the matter and then further triggers happened and then you had to go all trigger happy on your knowledge on the Catholic Church being just a religion for making and pedos to defend getting genderless bathrooms lol.
If getting genderless bathrooms was a really important thing to you and you had knowledge on the matter you wouldn’t need to bring up anything else besides the genderless bathrooms, not being up other evils to justify genderless bathrooms, it sort of says you’re saying well priests got away with it let’s do this then and let pedos in public get away with it coz priests did.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
So doing something out of retaliation is ok now?
So you all essentially have one side of the story here in 2 crazy leftards from Croydon dog and rodzilla.
Essentially roddy did not like my comments in my thread about the genderless toilets and how there’s more important things in the world to worry about than accomodating to people who’re offended by seeing only male and female bathrooms. One of my conerns was that it could create a stalking zone for pedos and would never let my daughter go alone in a genderless bathroom.
Then this is where he got super cereal.
“If the Catholic Church allowed pedo priests why can’t we have genderless toilets”.
“Catholicism is a religion for just making money and pedos”
“I only attack Catholicism because of that no other religion is bad like Catholicism”

So essentially his knowledge of any, was lacking and went all whataboutism over genderless bathrooms. My point to him was, who the fuck defends those priests here? And why is Catholicism needed to be brought up to defend genderless bathrooms? Are you not aw to debate a “for” case for those bathrooms without bringing up a religion and their own bias agendered view point on them.

Also As you and anyone here would know, I used to always bring religion up but I’d always get banned or everything deleted. I don’t get why you’re acting now like it’s only happened lol
I’m on your side bro,

What Rod did, was a diversion tactic

He tried to take attention attention away from your on topic point by bringing up another issue

Simply because he didn’t have a valid on topic argument.

I saw through it mate, and anyone else who reads through with half a brain would have seen it also, except posts got deleted.

There is nothing more frustrating than trying to discuss a topic, and someone argues against the topic with false equivalence just to divert attention

I think it shows their lack of intelligence

It’s like discussing cancer,
And talking about how bad it is,

And then someone chimes in disagreeing, saying nothing wrong with cancer, look at paper cuts
Did you know millions of people all over the world suffer paper cuts

As if that now is evidence that cancer isn’t a problem

Attention diverted from cancer and discussion now on paper cuts

That’s what rod did to realist

As realist said,
Realist made a valid comment and concern for gender neutral toilets

And Rod couldn’t see his valid concern for some reason and attempted to divert attention to it by changing topic to priests

Ok Rod priests are kiddy fiddlers

That is not relevant to the point realist was making in regards to gender neutral public toilets

What’s your argument to that specifically?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’m on your side bro,

What Rod did, was a diversion tactic

He tried to take attention attention away from your on topic point by bringing up another issue

Simply because he didn’t have a valid on topic argument.

I saw through it mate, and anyone else who reads through with half a brain would have seen it also, except posts got deleted.

There is nothing more frustrating than trying to discuss a topic, and someone argues against the topic with false equivalence just to divert attention

I think it shows their lack of intelligence

It’s like discussing cancer,
And talking about how bad it is,

And then someone chimes in disagreeing, saying nothing wrong with cancer, look at paper cuts
Did you know millions of people all over the world suffer paper cuts

As if that now is evidence that cancer isn’t a problem

Attention diverted from cancer and discussion now on paper cuts

That’s what rod did to realist

As realist said,
Realist made a valid comment and concern for gender neutral toilets

And Rod couldn’t see his valid concern for some reason and attempted to divert attention to it by changing topic to priests

Ok Rod priests are kiddy fiddlers

That is not relevant to the point realist was making in regards to gender neutral public toilets

What’s your argument to that specifically?
It’s funny as well, go ask @south of heaven , hacky (if he’s feeling neutral today politically), mr i, a few others they all take shots at catholic priests, I laugh with them about it.
It’s what you said, I saw straight through what he was doing and thought he was smart in what he was doing lol.
Just stick to the topic, if you’re knowledgeable on the topic you’re triggered about you won’t need to use the dumb tactic rod used.

I actually just think it’s fkn annoying lol. We live in reality not a liberal arts college reality. There’s 2 genders male and female and the extra bathroom for people with disabilities which are actually needed. They’re the only group that deserve a voice about fkn toilets for them. It’s funny though, you ask a lot of women about these genderless bathrooms, and they’ll be against it as they do not want even trannies identifying as girls going in the toilets with them nor grown ass men.
But for me it’s more like oh ffs what else are these people going to cry about to get changed that no one ever cared about nor cares about and only gets publicity coz of view whores in cnn and the project pushing these stories lol. I mean they’re changing the fkn traffic crossing lights to a female icon lollllll wasting tax payer money on that, couldn’t all this money be spent on more important things? I just don’t get it broooo lol. And then they have the audacity to try and manipulate the situation saying we’re the triggered ones.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Of course, if one is offended or upset they don't have to look at this thread...

Now where did I hear that one before?

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Of course, if one is offended or upset they don't have to look at this thread...

Honestly, I don’t think realist cares if anyone is offended or not,

He has his views and others have theirs

He made a comment about gender neutral public toilets

A valid point in my own opinion

And a point worth discussing sensibility

Rod has his own views on that very specific topic,
And instead of discussing the topic sensibility, he baited realist and diverted attention away from the topic to priests.

He even admitted to it in the first post of this thread.

Rod is being a jerk plain and simple in this instance.

It’s plain for all to see.

This entire thread is created to further bait realist

Pathetic really

@TANK 2.0 talks about sticking up against bullies

Well I’m doing just that here

Rod is being a bully to realist

He is baiting him to get a reaction so he can further bully him

I see through it and I’m not afraid to call him out and expose it.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

And instead of discussing the topic sensibility, he baited realist and diverted attention away from the topic to priests.

Pathetic really

Meh. Rod was baiting a bit. And the bait was taken.

Bullied? Ffs.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

I’m called out in the thread lol, this thread literally was about me. Where do I call out anyone in my thread? Are you able to notice differences? Or is everything a forced equality for you?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Pathetic really

Bro I get called out in the opening thread lol I don’t get this guys issue, thread literally about me how’s it the fkn same thing lol. Show me where I called someone out in my opening thread and told them to go away.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Meh. Rod was baiting a bit. And the bait was taken.

Bullied? Ffs.
I have explained what Rod is doing clearly.
I’m not explaining it again,
If you don’t understand what bullying is, and can’t see that what Rod is doing is a form of bully, I’m not going to explain it to you here,
You can’t google bullying for yourself and you are a smart man, you will see it.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I never said it was part of the "teachings". If anything, I still can't fathom how an organisation that allegedly teaches "love" could do this in such a cold, calculating way. I'm not throwing anyone of faith under a bus, just like I wouldn't with a teacher, soccer coach, scout leader etc. Probably abound half my friends are of some faith or another - some, like Mrs CD practice it daily, others seem to turn to it on Facebook when they want something :grinning:

The cover ups coming to the surface all around the world, are not some random administrators going rogue, it was clearly part of an orchestrated and well coordinated (and successful) attempt to protect the brand - it's not colloquially known as the world's oldest and biggest corporation for nothing. We are talking thousands of perpetrators and millions of victims (as most victims would be in the developing world, I doubt we will ever know the extent). If Pell, effectively, the organisation's CFO knew what was going on, it's clear the CEO did as well. Good people, including other priests who tried to speak out, were silenced. Other religions were in on it of course - the Anglican church, to their credit eventually, threw their own hat into the ring and started talking compensation.

I don't even consider this to be a religious discussion, as its more about an organisation/corporation drunk on power. Kind of like big banks, Volkswagen, Monsanto etc, but on a much bigger scale. Religion just happens to be a more powerful tool to weird that power.
Spot on CD..expertly expressed..

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Paedophilia is not part of Catholicism.

Protecting paedophiles for decades and ruining the lives of anyone who dared speak out, under the guise of brand protection, is.
I’m not religious at all, but that’s a load of shit.
Show where it is in their teachings that they should hide pedos and ruin the lives of victims ?
Just because some shit ***** did it, doesn’t make it part of the religion.
Blowing yourself and your kids up isn’t part of Islam, either.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I think this thread is in desperate need of a laugh.. So here is a pretty apt and funny joke.. lol!

A priest was working in the confessional one day..anyway it was a slow day, and after awhile he finds himself in need to use the restroom. Unable to leave the confessional unattended, he calls over the church's janitor.

"I'm sorry, but would you mind covering my post for a short bit? It's the easiest thing in the world, all you need to do is sit here, and if anyone comes in, just consult this guide-book: it has every possible sin in it and what you should say in response."

The janitor agrees and the priest heads off to the bathroom, wouldn't you know it, as soon as he leaves, a teenage girl comes in to confess. With no other choice, the janitor tries as best as he can.

"Tell me your sins, child."

"Well Father, me and my boyfriend... the other day... we kissed."

The janitor flips through the book, finds kissing. "say one hail mary and don't do it again."

"The thing is Father... we actually did a bit more than that... we had sex."

The janitor flips through the book, finds premarital sex. "say two hail mary's and don't do it again.

"well... in all honesty, Father... my boyfriend is a bit kinky... and we actually did anal..."

"You've got to be kidding me," thinks the janitor. He flips through the book, but as hard as he looks, he can't find the entry for anal sex, it is simply not in the guidebook.

Now the janitor is starting to freak, worried both he and the priest will be found out, and that he could loose his job. Quickly, he peaks outside the confessional door and spots an altar boy walking by.

"psssst." hisses the janitor, calling the alter boy over, "quick, what does Father O'Thomas give for anal sex?"

The alter boy thinks for a moment then replies...

"A couple of Mars bars and a lift home"

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score

Pathetic really

what are you talking about bullying? isnt that thread set up with many guys attacking left wing ideology and one of the main guys is realist90 who loves to mock people and tear them down? including the rodzilla which i see you left out of your report

so that means im the one standing up to the bully and im also going in potentially to be outnumbered, so im sort of like batman

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m not religious at all, but that’s a load of shit.
Show where it is in their teachings that they should hide pedos and ruin the lives of victims ?
Just because some shit ***** did it, doesn’t make it part of the religion.
Blowing yourself and your kids up isn’t part of Islam, either.
I don’t understand your reply to CD..because isn’t that exactly what CD stated in this post?

I never said it was part of the "teachings". If anything, I still can't fathom how an organisation that allegedly teaches "love" could do this in such a cold, calculating way. I'm not throwing anyone of faith under a bus, just like I wouldn't with a teacher, soccer coach, scout leader etc. Probably abound half my friends are of some faith or another - some, like Mrs CD practice it daily, others seem to turn to it on Facebook when they want something :grinning:

The cover ups coming to the surface all around the world, are not some random administrators going rogue, it was clearly part of an orchestrated and well coordinated (and successful) attempt to protect the brand - it's not colloquially known as the world's oldest and biggest corporation for nothing. We are talking thousands of perpetrators and millions of victims (as most victims would be in the developing world, I doubt we will ever know the extent). If Pell, effectively, the organisation's CFO knew what was going on, it's clear the CEO did as well. Good people, including other priests who tried to speak out, were silenced. Other religions were in on it of course - the Anglican church, to their credit eventually, threw their own hat into the ring and started talking compensation.

I don't even consider this to be a religious discussion, as its more about an organisation/corporation drunk on power. Kind of like big banks, Volkswagen, Monsanto etc, but on a much bigger scale. Religion just happens to be a more powerful tool to weird that power.

Status
Not open for further replies.