Bulldogs may yet re-sign veteran duo Brett and Josh Morris

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
All good and I really hope it’s true.
Any other rumour you heard lately?
No I haven’t heard anything buddy. My source only tells me what the supporters need to know. Anything really important or really confidential is kept in house. And that’s the way it should be.

What fans need to realize is this new administration and board are the real deal. They are not interested in band aid fixes this time. It’s a real re-build from the ground up. A rebuild that will ensure us as a real premiership threat in a few years time. Fans need to suck it up for a couple of years!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL to all those thinking we’re paying some freight to let go of Mbye.
Read what the article says, firstly he sought a release, secondly were freeing up $800k which is what he was approx on per year with us. And thirdly, his deal with the tigers is $4m for four years.

But NO, I get shot down straight away for giving some concrete info. Last time I will give good info like that. I’ll just keep it to myself next time.

Also, I love how people buy into second hand info and totally disregard info straight from the horses mouth
Wait a sec.. so the tigers are going to pay Mbye 4m over 4 fours. 1m a season?

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Wait a sec.. so the tigers are going to pay Mbye 4m over 4 fours. 1m a season?
Obviously this shows you the tigers are willing to pay Mbye big dollars. Why would we need to contribute anything if that’s the case?

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
LOL to all those thinking we’re paying some freight to let go of Mbye.
Read what the article says, firstly he sought a release, secondly were freeing up $800k which is what he was approx on per year with us. And thirdly, his deal with the tigers is $4m for four years.

But NO, I get shot down straight away for giving some concrete info. Last time I will give good info like that. I’ll just keep it to myself next time.

Also, I love how people buy into second hand info and totally disregard info straight from the horses mouth
You're an idiot.

We are paying. You can't argue with me on this. I know it as a fact.

We are not paying alot in my opinion. But if you think we are getting out of this without any financial disadvantage. You are a puppet

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Who would you replace them with?
They will come cheap.
The club is not stupid. This new board and administration will not pay anyone overs. And will not let player managers dictate to us anymore.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Who knows what we are doing.
No we're definitely paying him, how much exactly is the only thing up for debate. Anyone that says otherwise is just being used as a mouthpiece for the club.

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes if they sign up for cheap. Realistically we have only signed crighton and meaney to cover mbye. They might not be playing out of their skins but they certainly have been a part of our better players this year. Jmoz has crossed the stripe more.
Id rather them then hoppa and montoya.
1 year deals until we are better positioned to go into the market. Wouldnt jmoz come under that long serving playing discount also??

Last edited:

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No we're definitely paying him, how much exactly is the only thing up for debate. Anyone that says otherwise is just being used as a mouthpiece for the club.
Hahaha...poor fella, still in denial are we?

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You're an idiot.

We are paying. You can't argue with me on this. I know it as a fact.

We are not paying alot in my opinion. But if you think we are getting out of this without any financial disadvantage. You are a puppet
LOL! No worries

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I think it would be good to have them around they are solid and can teach the young guys a few things.
I'm sure the club would keep them around if they wanted to help/mentor in some way, but they want to play on and it doesn't sound like for only one year. If we sign them any longer than one year then it's not a good decision imo.

I think the thing that got us into trouble in the past is being loyal to players that should really have moved on and letting go of players that we should have kept. The board needs to think really carefully about the decision they're making.

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last week they were sooks according to sporting news now this week they top of the list I say let them finish at the dogs a 2 year max for both

Status
Not open for further replies.