Woods and jacko out of origin

Status
Not open for further replies.

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My sources are saying Holland will be the Blues number 17... however, my sources have been drinking heavily so take that with a grain of salt.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Different edge and Cordner is the Captain incumbent. Jacko has to beat Friz, Trbojevic and De Belin
Chricton, debellin, cordner and frizzel will be the second rowers I believe

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does it even matter that much? Origin players only miss round 17 for us and the way we are going we’ll be way out of finals contention by then

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Joke if they were to be picked anyway, they need the fire of Klemmer

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Chricton, debellin, cordner and frizzel will be the second rowers I believe
Excellent, Creighton was the only one i was unsure about but he seems ready

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Hey guys,
Was informed by a party close to the blues camp that only Klemmer is any chance of being selected for origin this series.

Most of us couldn’t give a fudge about origin but I just thought I’d share some news.

Woods and jacko definitely out and Klemmer holding on by a thread depending on debellins availability and or new injuries.
Probably good overall. I would rather have fewer players playing more footy than they need to and risk getting injured.

But, playing SOO should hopefully give Klem a boost at Club level.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh no lol no origin an we keep players! What a bad thing that is haha

Fuck origin!!! Don’t get me wrong, great game to watch but better not loosing players to it.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Hey guys,
Was informed by a party close to the blues camp that only Klemmer is any chance of being selected for origin this series.

Most of us couldn’t give a fudge about origin but I just thought I’d share some news.

Woods and jacko definitely out and Klemmer holding on by a thread depending on debellins availability and or new injuries.
Your mate is very off the mark in regards to Klemmer. Klemmer will be first prop picked.

He’s on the money with woods and Jacki though.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Idiots, well as a Qlder I'm glad JJ isn't playing. He would be my first picked in the forward pack.

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jacko is playing a role at club level he played in origin last year. He is competing with alot of other back rowers and may miss out. Woods, well why would NSW pick him unless he is a QLD plant to lose? Klemmer if he misses out my be the rocket up the bum he needs to go back and run off the back fence

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Klemmer got the player of the series last year and Josh Jackson got motm in game 2. Both deserve to keep their jobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.