Woods and jacko out of origin

Status
Not open for further replies.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hey guys,
Was informed by a party close to the blues camp that only Klemmer is any chance of being selected for origin this series.

Most of us couldn’t give a fudge about origin but I just thought I’d share some news.

Woods and jacko definitely out and Klemmer holding on by a thread depending on debellins availability and or new injuries.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Isn’t Fittler only keeping the halves aka Maloney and not using any player who has lost series unless they have stood out ?

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Both didn't deserve it on form. Jacko has only started looking better in the last few weeks.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I would be fuming if Cordner gets picked over Jacko. Cordner has been garbage. Not saying Jacko has been to his standard, but Cordner has been garbage and worse.
its been openly mentioned before that Cordner is a favourite of fittlers so yes its happening..

Besides the more guys we keep , the better in my opinion .. Klemmer and jacko are hard done by, but woods doesn't deserve a blues jersey ..

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I would be fuming if Cordner gets picked over Jacko. Cordner has been garbage. Not saying Jacko has been to his standard, but Cordner has been garbage and worse.
Different edge and Cordner is the Captain incumbent. Jacko has to beat Friz, Trbojevic and De Belin

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hey guys,
Was informed by a party close to the blues camp that only Klemmer is any chance of being selected for origin this series.

Most of us couldn’t give a fudge about origin but I just thought I’d share some news.

Woods and jacko definitely out and Klemmer holding on by a thread depending on debellins availability and or new injuries.
Fair enough. So taking these three out, what will the side be?

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
With Phil Gould picking the team I'd say Campbell-Gillard and Merrin will be there instead

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Smith retired will give NSW a huge chance

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It's better, we need them injury free and on the field playing NRL games. Stuff origin

Status
Not open for further replies.