What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Just finished watching BBC The Life Swap Adventure with wifey.

Decent show were two people internationally swap lives for a week and live each others lives.

Happy! Is a decent tv show. If you like dark comedy/humour you’ll enjoy it.
Gave up after a few episodes..the concept just shitted me off.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just finished watching BBC The Life Swap Adventure with wifey.

Decent show were two people internationally swap lives for a week and live each others lives.

Yeah it shits me how almost every tv show now has a hard **** female lead that acts like a male lol at around 45kg 150cm bridging up to men 250 billion times bigger.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I binge watched Happy! And Jean Claude Van Johnson around the same time. Both excellent shows with very strange humour.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm re watching the complete Incredible Hulk tv series all 5 seasons and loving it. Talk about turning back time :grinning:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm re watching the complete Incredible Hulk tv series all 5 seasons and loving it. Talk about turning back time :grinning:
Tonight I started rewatching the original Hitch-hiker's Guide to the Galaxy series from 1981. Still amazing.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Marooned with Ed Stafford, Top Gear Season 25, and The Last Alaskans are probably the next things I'll try to watch through.

For something short, Sealab 2021

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I just took the 30 free day trial watched Cobra Kai then cancelled lol. I probably would have kept it but YTR had absolute SHIT content. I have no problems paying 12.99 next year to watch season 2, then cancelling when my month is up.

It was awesome by the way.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Anyone seen the mist yet? Looks like the rain
I haven't watched it myself but i know it was cancelled by whatever network originally aired it, no idea if netflix will take over and make a season 2.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I haven't watched it myself but i know it was cancelled by whatever network originally aired it, no idea if netflix will take over and make a season 2.
Really? So does that mean it was shit or was it offensive to some? :p

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I just took the 30 free day trial watched Cobra Kai then cancelled lol. I probably would have kept it but YTR had absolute SHIT content. I have no problems paying 12.99 next year to watch season 2, then cancelling when my month is up.

It was awesome by the way.
I watched 10 mins of the first episode I think and couldn’t get into it. Does it pick up? And does it do the original movie justice? The blonde guy looks exactly the same as he did when he was in the original lol.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Really? So does that mean it was shit or was it offensive to some? :p
Honestly no idea, just wanted to warn ya, i know how bloody frustrating it is investing all that time to watch a tv series and than they cancel it on ya.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Honestly no idea, just wanted to warn ya, i know how bloody frustrating it is investing all that time to watch a tv series and than they cancel it on ya.
Fucken oath. Or when they completely fuck it up like they did with arrow. That show was so fkn good seasons 1&2 but then it got agendaish lol.
Fkn I can only rely on South Park tbh hahaha. Speaking on South Park first 3 episodes of season 21 are on Foxtel if you have it

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I watched 10 mins of the first episode I think and couldn’t get into it. Does it pick up? And does it do the original movie justice? The blonde guy looks exactly the same as he did when he was in the original lol.
I think I felt the same when I first started watching.

Just my opinion but i think it does the Movie Justice.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Fucken oath. Or when they completely fuck it up like they did with arrow. That show was so fkn good seasons 1&2 but then it got agendaish lol.
Fkn I can only rely on South Park tbh hahaha. Speaking on South Park first 3 episodes of season 21 are on Foxtel if you have it
Oh sweet i didn't notice the south park thing, thanks!