Bulldogs Dean Pay fined $25,000 for criticising referees. - Update Page 18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That’s it. Go for big air, Dean.
If they’re going to fine you like you questioned their integrity, do it.
Call a presser, call the NRL a fascist regime, call the refs either biased or cheats and ask for betting on that game to be forensically investigated.
It’s funny you say this. The NRL has obviously tried to shut this down with a big fine. Rest assured the NRL needs the bulldogs despite their tough talk. We either take them to task and don’t back down until they decide to sit at a table and talk to us or we should start giving them reasons to think twice before slapping the hand that feeds them in Sydney

The NRL cannot handle negative media in an environment where they’re competing with other sports like the AFL who actually have a strategic plan. The more of it they get the more the media will feed on it and they will soon change their tune. You can only ignore the noise for so long. Look at the previous NRL boss and how he ended up. Greenberg is doing a good job of following his lead so far

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Stuart’s fine is twice as much as the $5000 fine the Warriors hit Konrad Hurrell with for posting online a sex tape that he filmed while he was driving.

Says it all really
If it was consensual why was there even a dine
I’m pissed at Greenberg...the guys become a total PC ass licker. NRL softer than ever, it’s a stop start boring game, theres more whistle blowers, hangers on and fringe dwellers than players these days. Nobody got a fucking clue what’s going on and most of these pen pushers don’t even appear to know the rules of the game...not to mention corrupt refs.

Todd Greenberg total stinker of a job so far
Why do you think the **** appointed Raelene as the first female ceo? He’s a pc douche ****. He thinks making the game more pc will attract more crowds, even though the facts say the crowds are at an alarming low rate. **** has no idea.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Get the banners ready for the next game:

Greenburg is killing Rugby League

Sieg Heil! Nazi Pea Blower

Where's the spirit of true competition

Fine US FANS 25K

Sutton Bros = Corruption

Last edited:

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
F**k that we should just pay $15K more and unload like the Roosters did in 2016.. since then they won alot more penalty counts
We're the bulldogs not the roosters.

If we came out and named Gerrard Sutton as having bias against us continuously we'd get rewarded with Sutton reffing all our games and being screwed over

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
We're the bulldogs not the roosters.

If we came out and named Gerrard Sutton as having bias against us continuously we'd get rewarded with Sutton reffing all our games and being screwed over
In a sick kind of way I would like Sutton to get our game this week. Would be hard for him to fuck us over with all the spot light on him.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
How and what did you say??
How long is the NRL going to allow the blatant lopsided officialdom and biased against the Bulldogs NRL whenever Gerard Sutton officiates. I never make these sort of complaints, but last night inspired me to question your organisations ethics. Please have a look at the bulldogs win loss ratio when being officiated by Gerard Sutton. This is absolutely disgraceful. Please forget the final decision of last nights games, just review the other decisions and also as importantly the lack of decision to the advantage of the Bulldogs. Fans are getting sick of the product you’re delivering. Please stop siting on your hands and do something about it. I was a seated member of the bulldogs for 10 years, but I cannot throw my money if the governing body cant even provide a level playing field.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Todd said this back in 2014;

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...t/news-story/6ab8d4c1f48a1300e171fcdefedcdd01

“Coaches have every right to comment on the refereeing of a match and to be critical of particular decisions,” Greenberg said.

“But those comments should not be excessive or damage the image of the game — and that is what has happened in this case.”

...and in my opinion the first part of it applies to the Pay comments last week.He was critical of three decisions/incidents in the game, he had a right to say them, in fact a duty to and they were not excessive. He was not saying anything other than what myself and others who do not even support the Bulldogs have said to me this week:the comment "you were dudded" , was one from my neighbour who is a Souths fan. Not the first time he has said it to me either this year.......

The way in which the game was MANAGED was abysmal( it was not refereed : a referee is described as (in certain games and sports) a judge having functions fixed by the rules of the game or sport). How can something be fairly adjudicated when both sides are not treated exactly the same.Indeed how can anything be fair when there are identical incidents occurring in other games week in week out which are left unpunished.

The only ones damaging the image of the game ARE the officials and their cock eyed decisions.If they did not make such howlers with the regularity in which they do then no one would have anything to really complain about. I can wear a loss, but I cannot abide it when certain decisions from the one official over several games have cost us dearly and ALL of them are okay with the referees boss and his mates who are on one continuous power trip. I can tell you that Mr Sutton delights in doing the things he does and he smiles as he does them just to rub it in; this I know from first hand experience of being at the ground.Not normally a violent person, but it really made me want to jump the fence and plant one on his chin on more than one occasion.

I do not really want to relive 2015 but in this case I need to....the troubles between Sutton and our club really ramped up after that game especially when he was paraded in front of the press as the NRL superstar referee........that day a line was drawn in the sand and he has crossed it many times with impunity compared to the shit we have copped from him and the NRL.

Greenberg needs to pull his head out of wherever it is and get real. He wants us to #talkupthegame but in order to do that things must be there to talk up. At the moment all we have are contentious decisions which are being backed to the hilt by the BROTHER of the two officials in the spotlight. Fans of every club are being disenchanted with the way the game is going and each day many are giving it away. If Todd is only interested in what he can get by way of TV rights from the broadcasters ( and let us be clear here, the scheduling of games is entirely at their whim even though Greenberg continues to say they are wresting back control of the game from them) he will very soon have his wish of no bums on seats at the ground. Unfortunately that will not hurt him or his cronies but the clubs who make a good deal of money from merchandise and season tickets. I have noted the downturn in home crowds ( the exception being at the moment for teams like St George and the Tigers purely because they are winning).

Today, there are twenty five thousand very good reasons that show the NRL is running scared because they are aware that more and more people are beginning to come to the understanding that there is a truly rotten stench beginning to emerge around the game.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
In a sick kind of way I would like Sutton to get our game this week. Would be hard for him to fuck us over with all the spot light on him.
He is well and truly used to both of those....

obje

Kennel Established
Reaction score
All the bootlickers who say it was the right decision for Mbye ignore captain Klemmer got fucked for looking big and scary to this dweeby ref

Any other organisation on earth you wouldn't let siblings adjudicate on each other's performance

Woeful

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes but the NFL or NBA don' have refs who' s eyes are painted on.
Oh OK. Silly me. You have to be an Aussie ref to be a dickhead. I should've realised that fans all around the world are eminently happy with the officials in their respective games. Funny thing is that I have sat in the crowds at NFL, NBA and MLB and the yanks seem to have just as many problems, it's just that the the coaching staff who are stakeholders in the game can't publicly criticise their fellow stakeholders. Seems like they are onto something given the amount of money slushing around in those sports.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...t/news-story/6ab8d4c1f48a1300e171fcdefedcdd01

“Coaches have every right to comment on the refereeing of a match and to be critical of particular decisions,” Greenberg said.

“But those comments should not be excessive or damage the image of the game — and that is what has happened in this case.”

...and in my opinion the first part of it applies to the Pay comments last week.He was critical of three decisions/incidents in the game, he had a right to say them, in fact a duty to and they were not excessive. He was not saying anything other than what myself and others who do not even support the Bulldogs have said to me this week:the comment "you were dudded" , was one from my neighbour who is a Souths fan. Not the first time he has said it to me either this year.......

The way in which the game was MANAGED was abysmal( it was not refereed : a referee is described as (in certain games and sports) a judge having functions fixed by the rules of the game or sport). How can something be fairly adjudicated when both sides are not treated exactly the same.Indeed how can anything be fair when there are identical incidents occurring in other games week in week out which are left unpunished.

The only ones damaging the image of the game ARE the officials and their cock eyed decisions.If they did not make such howlers with the regularity in which they do then no one would have anything to really complain about. I can wear a loss, but I cannot abide it when certain decisions from the one official over several games have cost us dearly and ALL of them are okay with the referees boss and his mates who are on one continuous power trip. I can tell you that Mr Sutton delights in doing the things he does and he smiles as he does them just to rub it in; this I know from first hand experience of being at the ground.Not normally a violent person, but it really made me want to jump the fence and plant one on his chin on more than one occasion.

I do not really want to relive 2015 but in this case I need to....the troubles between Sutton and our club really ramped up after that game especially when he was paraded in front of the press as the NRL superstar referee........that day a line was drawn in the sand and he has crossed it many times with impunity compared to the shit we have copped from him and the NRL.

Greenberg needs to pull his head out of wherever it is and get real. He wants us to #talkupthegame but in order to do that things must be there to talk up. At the moment all we have are contentious decisions which are being backed to the hilt by the BROTHER of the two officials in the spotlight. Fans of every club are being disenchanted with the way the game is going and each day many are giving it away. If Todd is only interested in what he can get by way of TV rights from the broadcasters ( and let us be clear here, the scheduling of games is entirely at their whim even though Greenberg continues to say they are wresting back control of the game from them) he will very soon have his wish of no bums on seats at the ground. Unfortunately that will not hurt him or his cronies but the clubs who make a good deal of money from merchandise and season tickets. I have noted the downturn in home crowds ( the exception being at the moment for teams like St George and the Tigers purely because they are winning).

Today, there are twenty five thousand very good reasons that show the NRL is running scared because they are aware that more and more people are beginning to come to the understanding that there is a truly rotten stench beginning to emerge around the game.
Send that to get printed

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
The club needs to step up and have Dean's back and put together a strong appeal. At least get that fine downgraded.
So far they have let him and us down . Sitting on their hands and playing along with the BS NRL agender.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Bill Harrigan is a dead set wanker !!! Just like the Sutton’s !!

If anyone watched controversy corner everyone bar him backs us ! Can’t stand the guy, never liked him!!! Prick.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

If anyone watched controversy corner everyone bar him backs us ! Can’t stand the guy, never liked him!!! Prick.
No surprises there.....he was like Sutton to us in his ref career I think it was in 2003 we got that prick for 4 games straight to end the season and he hammered us relentlessly.

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

And look at Toad now.... hes the one damaging the game.

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score

Basically said the refs were great not giving us a penalty in the last 40. Becuase it allowed a free flowing game.
F____n twat

Status
Not open for further replies.