Status
Not open for further replies.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
7/10 for me.
He played well.
Certainly will keep his spot for next week.

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was really happy with Frawleys D last night he hardly missed any tackles if any. He done his job last night and I like the fact he is always following in support which I can hardly say about our fullback

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Was really happy with Frawleys D last night he hardly missed any tackles if any. He done his job last night and I like the fact he is always following in support which I can hardly say about our fullback
Lol..."was really happy with Frawleys D last night...."

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The **** is still dead set average!!! So whats with all the back slapping??? After last night our season is shot to the shit house. Surely Deano should blood Lewis now???

Untamed

Previously wilddog
Reaction score
5 for trying but wouldn't make first grade in any other team.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Foran is busted. I was hoping he’d be good for us when we signed him. But he’s body has failed him. How often during the game do you see him down on his haunches? Thanks des.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think 7 out of 10 is fair ..

As for Foran ... if you take into consideration the dollar value of his contract id say hes been a 4/10 this year..... and seriously I'm being generous

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yup, Foran needs to be on the ball much more. He just doesn't have the legs for it these days and we're stuck with him.
Rubbish, hes been on the ball all season. He's engaged the line more than any other half this year. Jmk had barely set up a thing since he came into the side. If anything foran needed someone to take a bit of pressure off him.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Frawley was rarely involved but atleast no missed tackles

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Rubbish, hes been on the ball all season. He's engaged the line more than any other half this year. Jmk had barely set up a thing since he came into the side. If anything foran needed someone to take a bit of pressure off him.
Fucking lol. Foran isn't on the ball anywhere near as much as other halfbacks, clear as day to see. He has been poor.

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think 7 out of 10 is fair ..

As for Foran ... if you take into consideration the dollar value of his contract id say hes been a 4/10 this year..... and seriously I'm being generous
What exactly do u want out of him? hes gone to the line to engage defenders more than any other half in the competition and wears a shot for it every time. Hes never been a flashy half known to throw the long cut out balls and have an unreal kicking game. Hes had to deal with a rookie half partner most of the year whos taken zero pressure off him.

Kiwipup

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Frawley was OK, but the real issue is our marquee signing of Kieran Foran.

Considering Forans experience, talent & pay packet, he has been atrocious.

Than again he is a Des Hasler signing, thinking the mad scientist can find a magic potion to cure a broken and unrepairable body

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol..."was really happy with Frawleys D last night...."
Did he miss many tackles or cost us any trys? I know he saved us one with a one on one tackle on Milford I think it was.
So im struggling to find what's funny exactly.
Maybe you were watching one of last year's games

dhoo8450

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought the Morris's were shocking with the ball as well 2 massive knock ons and that bomb towards the end of the game that gave them 7 tackles was terrible.
Easily the twins' worst game this season. Was filthy with Jmoz for that fuckin kick. Bit of a shame as they have been great this year IMO

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
6/10 ... definite room for improvement and I was death riding him coming into the game. His kicks are poor.. but at least he backs up breaks unlike 11 other players out there.

Foran's issue is he's playing both halves at the moment, and takes on the line.

When he gets help from a decent halves partner, he'll look far better.

Besides he got a burner in his shoulder in first half and was playing with one arm.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
6/10 ... definite room for improvement and I was death riding him coming into the game. His kicks are poor.. but at least he backs up breaks unlike 11 other players out there.

Foran's issue is he's playing both halves at the moment, and takes on the line.

When he gets help from a decent halves partner, he'll look far better.

Besides he got a burner in his shoulder in first half and was playing with one arm.
Foran is rubbish, all he wants to do is play down the short side. He isn't jumping in at first receiver enough, he isn't playing both sides of the ruck, he isn't demanding the ball, etc. His involvement is shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.