Consolidated Refs Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok hear me out here... why in the fuken world don’t the dogs do something about this... it’s so obvious we are getting fucked from Sutton intentionally yes we sit here cursing and whining but we can’t do anything? Surely there has to be something somehow to get the word acrosss

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
This is worst than black Friday.

At least in that game it was only one decision , this game was full of blatant cheating calls by the refs.

I just cant believe how these professional get paid top dollars for these blunders , if they are blunders.

where is the accountability when you blow two back to back not 50-50 but absolutely wrong calls.

I am so pissed off I am lost for words in English and I need to vent out in hindi for fuck sake!

Maderchod, bhainchod , es ki maa ko chooth , Sutton ki gandh may soar ka lund, Sutton bhainchod ko ISIS kay bunday utha ker lay jaey.

there you go, I have released a little bit, now I need to go and punch someone in the head. most likely Sutton or someone who looks like him.

Last edited:

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Ok hear me out here... why in the fuken world don’t the dogs do something about this... it’s so obvious we are getting fucked from Sutton intentionally yes we sit here cursing and whining but we can’t do anything? Surely there has to be something somehow to get the word acrosss
What makes you think we don't? The coaches meet with the refs group pretty regularly to work through these issues and rightly it is behind closed doors. Yes ultimately there were only 2 points in it but we lost the game in the first half when we dropped the ball both times from the kick off and gave the Broncs a chance to score. Add to that the stupid and justified penalties by Priest and they march up the field. That's on us, not those idiot refs.

obje

Kennel Established
Reaction score
#talkupthegame

its up shits creek, nobody goes to your shit games, you look like fucking evil ***** advertising gambling to kids, youre fucked, stick that up the game

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
I try not to blame referring but the standard tonight was terrible.

The blatant knock on from the bomb being the worst decision. There were many others on the night.

If that is the standard of refereeing the game is on a slippery slope.
that would have turned the momentum and put us on the attack - but no, Sutton would have none of that nonsense.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What makes you think we don't? The coaches meet with the refs group pretty regularly to work through these issues and rightly it is behind closed doors. Yes ultimately there were only 2 points in it but we lost the game in the first half when we dropped the ball both times from the kick off and gave the Broncs a chance to score. Add to that the stupid and justified penalties by Priest and they march up the field. That's on us, not those idiot refs.
Please mate brocons lost the ball several times also and did stupid mistakes but they always got help with penalties at crucial times. Which team this year concedes 3 penalties a whole game? 2 of which on there attacking line... it’s outright rigged and done on purpose... yes we blew a few chances bla bla bla but Sutton fuked us and If you wana try look good by not blaming the ref then good on ya. But tonight was obvious Sutton never wanted a bulldog win

addoujspark

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Agreed my brother we didn't help our chances but for fucks sake give us a break clear cut black and white calls went against us I just can't hack that shit we don't what we could and that was good enough I don't care who agrees with me or not but performance was there heart and blood sweat u name it heads up boys

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
I heard at least 30 times over the mic Sutton telling the Broncos players to play the ball properly beforehand. The ones the Broncos did stuff up he missed unsurprisingly.
Did you hear it for the Dogs? If not - is this not video evidence of blatant bias?

Also, I wonder if you counted the time delay in the wrestle when Sutton called held - you may reveal bias there if he calls held when he can see there is no chance of an offload but when Dogs have the ball, he let's the time before calling held stay for longer so we can be wrestled for longer - this could be completely bullshit because I am biased, but I wonder if that stat was captured, what it could reveal.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
It never mattered who we named to play and who we played against, all I know is that I had a really strong feeling we would be the better team and win until I found out who the ref was before the game kicked off, I instantly changed my tips to the Broncos as soon as I found out the ref was Gerrard Sutton! I was right about one thing, we were the better team but knew we would never win no matter how well we played! I was so confident and with good reason, yet that ref just finds ways to make us lose, very bias and one sided in his officiating when we play! We have turned up for the past three weeks but when the teams we had played Souths, Panthers and Broncos heads weren’t in the game nor their hearts Sutton gifts field position to opposition teams almost the entire game which gives them confidence and energy and saps our tanks at the same time and once we get frustrated by his inexplicable decisions which are always against us our boys just give up! Cant blame them really because I do too. This guy has been doing this to the Dogs ever since Bad Friday against Souths many years ago and our win rate under him is less than 10% these days yet the NRL keep letting this imcompetent ignoramous referee first grade? No wonder fans are leaving the game in droves, my mind is almost made up, I simply cannot keep supporting a sporting competition so corrupt, ingnorant and Bias against most of it’s fan base!

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very true.
The refereeing is poor but we shoot ourselves in the foot with basic errors. If we hold the ball we still win that one regardless of the Refereeing.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Even if referees aren't in the pocket of certain clubs and / or bookies they certainly have an inherent bias against Canterbury. Ironically the boys played quite well tonight but rugby league, this is where I leave you. Thanks to their inconsistency, ineffectiveness and sanctimonious attitudes the officials and administrators have sucked the enjoyment out of the game. I'm out and I doubt I'm alone. Stick that in your pipe, Todd.
Mate I’m using this I’m done for now I have bigger things to invest my time in these days and I never thought I would say it...

Status
Not open for further replies.