17.Francis Tualau
18.Ofahiki Ogden
In what universe is clay priest better than woods

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I really hope Frawley was busy this weekend moving his shit to some team interstate.... because he's hopeless.

Lost us the game clean last week, so how he can be rewarded with a call up I've got no idea.
Week before that he was missing in action the entire game.
Week before that he got Man of the Match.

Too inconsistent and needs to find another club (along with Cleeland) before June 30, so they can stop impacting on our NSW/NRL team results.
I'm not sayinging Frawley should be picked just noting that he didn't play in NSW CUP - I don't think he is good enough to be in a first grade squad

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
1.Moses Mbye
2.Brett Morris
3.Josh Morris
4.Will hopoate
5.John Olive
6.Nu Brown
7.Kieran Foran
8.Renouf Toomaga
9.Jeremy Marshall King
10.David Klemmer
11.Rhyse Martin
12.Raymond Faitala Mariner
13.Josh Jackson

14.Lachlan Lewis
15.Danny Fualalo
16.Clay Priest
17.Francis Tualau
18.Ofahiki Ogden
So you want to make 7 changes, have a 5 day turnaround with only one training session and expect them to do what - get beat by 100? I'm going to go out on a limb here and suggest that may not likely happen

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Mbye - more emphasis on being the sweep option in the attacking 20.

Bmoz - if Mbye is still struggling with the workload a couple of interchanges between these two in attack only. Bmoz sniffs out offloads up the middle better than anyone else at the club.

Olive - express pace, always threatening given half a gap. Playing left centre in Intrust

Jmoz - played lots of right centre in Origin, adds pace and defence to that side

Hoppa - is a great metre eater. sticks his head through the line often and rarely gets dominated when hitting it up. Will help massively coming out own half. good under the high ball.

Foran - when Foran takes off he needs support inside and out ffs. I would be pairing him up with RFM

Lewis - plenty think his body is not ready. What about Cleary? Guy is the only natural hb in the club and likes to stay on the ball. Unlike Frawley he will atleast put his body infront of the attacker. If this guy is our longterm solution lets find out now and give his 2019 a jump start

Woods - emphasis on footwork and getting to his front.

Brown - his dh service has improved from the 1st couple games I seen. A lot more creative than Lichaa. His barge over tries are such a threat he will free up the edges a little. might lose out in defence but Jackson@ lock will help out here

Klemmer - stop playing for penalties and start playing for quick play the balls

RFM - pair him up with Foran to straighten up the left side and stop RFM being forced to come in

Martin - the most logical and probably the only option for right 2nd row allowing Jackson to move to lock

Jackson - seriously out of form and offers little in attack on the edge. However his quick play the balls, workrate, linespeed and ball distribution will help out massively midfield.

Elliot/Fine
To'omaga
Eastwood/Fualalo/Tualau
JMK

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So you want to make 7 changes, have a 5 day turnaround with only one training session and expect them to do what - get beat by 100? I'm going to go out on a limb here and suggest that may not likely happen
what the fuck have we got to lose were declining mate were not going anywhere

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Mbye - more emphasis on being the sweep option in the attacking 20.

Bmoz - if Mbye is still struggling with the workload a couple of interchanges between these two in attack only. Bmoz sniffs out offloads up the middle better than anyone else at the club.

Olive - express pace, always threatening given half a gap. Playing left centre in Intrust

Jmoz - played lots of right centre in Origin, adds pace and defence to that side

Hoppa - is a great metre eater. sticks his head through the line often and rarely gets dominated when hitting it up. Will help massively coming out own half. good under the high ball.

Foran - when Foran takes off he needs support inside and out ffs. I would be pairing him up with RFM

Lewis - plenty think his body is not ready. What about Cleary? Guy is the only natural hb in the club and likes to stay on the ball. Unlike Frawley he will atleast put his body infront of the attacker. If this guy is our longterm solution lets find out now and give his 2019 a jump start

Woods - emphasis on footwork and getting to his front.

Brown - his dh service has improved from the 1st couple games I seen. A lot more creative than Lichaa. His barge over tries are such a threat he will free up the edges a little. might lose out in defence but Jackson@ lock will help out here

Klemmer - stop playing for penalties and start playing for quick play the balls

RFM - pair him up with Foran to straighten up the left side and stop RFM being forced to come in

Martin - the most logical and probably the only option for right 2nd row allowing Jackson to move to lock

Jackson - seriously out of form and offers little in attack on the edge. However his quick play the balls, workrate, linespeed and ball distribution will help out massively midfield.

Elliot/Fine
To'omaga
Eastwood/Fualalo/Tualau
JMK
Agree with most except for Elliot. 8 runs for 56 metres against Panthers.

Elliot can stay in isp

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Changes for next week...

* Pay to grow a brain
* Players to grow balls
* Every mofo involved needs to remember that playing for the Dogs used to be a privilege

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
in 2011 josh morris got dropped for a rookie tim lafai, was he considered better[/QUOTE
in 2011 josh morris got dropped for a rookie tim lafai, was he considered better
That swap was a big call at the time. This is different as we have at least gottten to see Priest play and with what he has shown is pathetic. Reserve grade is where he belongs. If you even think for a minute he should take Woods spot you are a retard.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That swap was a big call at the time. This is different as we have at least gottten to see Priest play and with what he has shown is pathetic. Reserve grade is where he belongs. If you even think for a minute he should take Woods spot you are a retard.
Hes not taking his spot, we just need to send a message to these big name players and i guarantee you they will respond

Status
Not open for further replies.