I just dont understand

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Same shite we were saying about the last bloke unfortunately.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Falafel cuzzie, kebabs bro fucken smoke and deal that shit

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I know it was small. Did anyone notice what was happening during halftime in the sheds?

Penrith were bunched up in a circle and you see Maloney talking about tactics. Then they pan to our sheds, everyone is scattered, Pay just wondering around. Idk but that rings alarm bells to me.

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Every other club seems to have good young players coming up pushing for 1st grade but we look like a team with an ageing roster & no hope for the future. I fucking hope our club don't turn into a south sydney or Wests magpies of days gone by. I'm afraid it's heading that way

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
They practice drop balls, shit kicks and running around like lost *****.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All week? What about off season? Remember the we have totally changed our attack comments by our dumb master pay? Lol yea mate working well for ya?

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Every other club seems to have good young players coming up pushing for 1st grade but we look like a team with an ageing roster & no hope for the future. I fucking hope our club don't turn into a south sydney or Wests magpies of days gone by. I'm afraid it's heading that way
We are already there...

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
They don't need to train.. their attack is excellent and defence better, and they are a work in progress.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I know it was small. Did anyone notice what was happening during halftime in the sheds?

Penrith were bunched up in a circle and you see Maloney talking about tactics. Then they pan to our sheds, everyone is scattered, Pay just wondering around. Idk but that rings alarm bells to me.
They would have been walking around stroking each others ego's saying basic shit like 'keep it up boys' 'we got this' ... mentally weak shit ***** the lot of them (except Jackson)

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

And that all shows in the performances on the field.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm still in Switzerland; and only hearing about the games after the event. Poor wi-fi in hotels means I can't get replays, but looks like I should be glad.
What is going on? I know we're in a building phase, but the reports indicate the team is going out backwards, and fast.

I seems there's no hope of recovery; and morale has gone out the window. I might stay here.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I said at the start of the season that Pay fkd up by resting our guys for trials (40 mins all they got)

This has put us on the back seat combination wise and defensively for the first month.

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
stand in front of a camera talking about how they gonna improve and DONT...... and by the looks of things try and throw footballs at the cross bar, and kissing sponsors asses

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
They dont need to train. Only to being mAdNeSs

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They don't need to train.. their attack is excellent and defence better, and they are a work in progress.
Reminds me of when we went to my daughters half yearly year 5 parent/teacher meeting..
My daughter wasn't getting any homework for reading and my husband asked the teacher why and he said because she can already read at the expected level!!

Status
Not open for further replies.