Dean Pay - Mega Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm afraid it looks like he's turning into des he's concentrating at defence and not attack .

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Can’t wait to hear the presser. He always says we shit ourselves in the foot with drop balls and penalties. Can’t wait to hear his bullshit this week.
Lasted about 2 minutes. He said we're improving. Fmd.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
If he doesn't change atleast the spine up for next week that will be strike 1 for me. I am determined to give him a reasonable go but there has been some poor coaching so far. Even though I wouldn't have Dutchy on the bench in the first place why would you wait 76 mins into a scoreless game to give the fresh bloke a run. His persistence with Elliott and if Lichaa isn't dropped then I have serious questions.... The players are crap too but there was nothing there tonight and that's inexcusable.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
I just watched the live presser. Dean pay thinks we have improved from last week. Josh Jackson’s thinks we have improved. Dean pay told the boys not to be disappointed with that loss. We have improved a lot. Is this **** fucking normal

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dean Pay said in his press conference that he felt his side improved on last week.
Is he serious?
I watched the Bulldogs dominate the Cowboys last week and were miles ahead of the rubbish they dished up tonight.
I have real concerns about Pay.
The Dogs conceded 6 points but the Roosters were horrendous in attack.
Did any of you feel they were threatening after about the 5th min ?

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Dean pay 10000% will not change 1-17

I will bet my house on it

The irony is the only guy he dropped this year Frawley would have set up at least one try tonight

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Best thing is pay will pick the exact same team next week.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Best thing is pay will pick the exact same team next week.
The team are not repaying his loyalty....he should make some decent changes for next week. I agree, can't see it though.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dean Pay said in his press conference that he felt his side improved on last week.
Is he serious?
I watched the Bulldogs dominate the Cowboys last week and were miles ahead of the rubbish they dished up tonight.
I have real concerns about Pay.
The Dogs conceded 6 points but the Roosters were horrendous in attack.
Did any of you feel they were threatening after about the 5th min ?
It’s a huge problem if he thinks we have improved when we didn’t score a point with a glut of possession!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
If he picks Lichaa next week I'm done with the dud.

Give JMK, Brown or even Woolford a chance. It's not like we will finish above 15th. Only reason we won't get the spoon is because of Parra.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I was willing to give the **** the benefit of the doubt but fuck I'm already sick of him.

**** needs to drop ***** but I doubt he has the brains or balls to do it.
Yeah looks like his hesitant to drop players. Like to see form players in the team i thought thats what it was all about

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yeah looks like his hesitant to drop players. Like to see form players in the team i thought thats what it was all about
It's human nature not to perform knowing you're getting paid no matter how shit you are.

Pay them per win then let's see how they go.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We look lost as ever and it begins with pay... as I stated in the other thread he has no clue with bench rotation and doesn’t have the balls to drop players... licha isn’t our hooker answer and if you don’t want pie in your face just slap him on the bench and he can cover a injury since you love putting a useless person on the bench to warm it up...

Rotate your backline and try something new. Cows game media talking dogs up etc but I seen it from kick off. Any fuken team would have ripped cows even parra. We are just diabolical as ever in attack. Now des is gone and we have our multi million dollar half who are we going to blame?
Yeah cowboys game was a media beat up they were just terrible against us

Nrgizer

Waterboy
Reaction score
After just watching the presser, im convinced pay smokes crack! He was praising their effort and is happy that they are improving. He said improving about a thousand times, even thought it was an improvement from last week. WTF??????????????????????????????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.