The Consolidated WWE Superthread

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Well it's Lebanese and Greek but I've never met a Greek Elias. In fact I think the Greeks spell it "Ellias" - slightly different.
I checked and the name comes from that area but it is a name that is used all over the world.
Yes not that common elsewhere but the name is still used.
Elliot is the English variation of the name I've just found.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Did anyone watch the Andre the Giant doco? I thought it was great.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Did anyone watch the Andre the Giant doco? I thought it was great.
Yeah I watched it.
I don't tear up or get sad that often but when hulk was talking about how everyone used to say shit behind his back it upset me.

I suppose being a giant I can relate?

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Yeah I watched it.
I don't tear up or get sad that often but when hulk was talking about how everyone used to say shit behind his back it upset me.

I suppose being a giant I can relate?
They showed a preview to that during WrestleMania.

Did they mention something in it along the lines of him knowing that he wouldn't live very long?

Even though he didn't reach 50, he must've lived an amazing life, growing up in the French Alps and all. He also owned a range in North Carolina and liked spending time with his cattle and playing with his dogs. Also, he did a lot of shopping from home on the shopping channel because going to the actual shops was a problem for him (due to his size and fame).

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
They showed a preview to that during WrestleMania.

Did they mention something in it along the lines of him knowing that he wouldn't live very long?

Even though he didn't reach 50, he must've lived an amazing life, growing up in the French Alps and all. He also owned a range in North Carolina and liked spending time with his cattle and playing with his dogs. Also, he did a lot of shopping from home on the shopping channel because going to the actual shops was a problem for him (due to his size and fame).
It's on youtube. You should check it out

Wahesh

Reaction score
This whole "shakeup" shit. WTF is that? Whatever happened to the good old draft? When Superstars would compete against each other in a brand vs brand episode of Raw with the winning brand getting a draft pick... then the shuffle would come on the big screen. WTF is this shit now, someone comes out and says who's going where? FFS...

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah it's a joke now. I might stop watching for a while until summerslam?

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didn't think anybody still watched this joke of a 'sport'. Roided up actors

Wahesh

Reaction score
We know it's fake, but it is a sport, albeit a fixed one. It's not different then watching a soap, except this one is full of action. And is live.

But taken a nose dive in recent years.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Yeah it's a joke now. I might stop watching for a while until summerslam?
Summer Slam will most likely be 4 hours like last year. Borefest. I watched WrestleMania over 2 days. 5 hours is far too long. In a few years I reckon WM, RR & SS will be 6 hours, and other PPVs 5 hours, Raw 4 hours, Smackdown 3 hours. Whatever others there are will be 2 hours.

Royal Rumble will also grow to 50 competitors - like is happening next week at the Greatest Royal Rumble. This will be standard.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Summer Slam will most likely be 4 hours like last year. Borefest. I watched WrestleMania over 2 days. 5 hours is far too long. In a few years I reckon WM, RR & SS will be 6 hours, and other PPVs 5 hours, Raw 4 hours, Smackdown 3 hours. Whatever others there are will be 2 hours.

Royal Rumble will also grow to 50 competitors - like is happening next week at the Greatest Royal Rumble. This will be standard.
Can't wwe stop pandering to the nuclear family and bring back the attitude and ruthless aggression era?
I'd love to see Dana Brooke lose a few bra n panties matches!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Golf clap for the predictable and pointless comment from the non wrestling fan about not liking wrestling. We know it's not real....neither are movies, fictional books and a number of other forms of entertainment people enjoy every day.

Save your opinions for someone who gives a shit. ;)

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
New Jack is one crazy mofo. He has a list of moments were he messed someone up. There's the Mass Transit incident were he bladed a 17yr old brutally. Another were he actual stabbed another wrestler with a knife. The time he tried to kill Vic Grimes in the scaffolding match where he threw him off the top of the scaffolding onto what was meant to be a stack of tables but instead threw he towards the ring post hoping he'd hit that. That whole incident with Vic came about because Vic botched a fall with New Jack which injured New Jack badly. After that Vic Grimes bragged about it too the locker room that he hurt New Jack, hence when New Jack returned that all happened.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Golf clap for the predictable and pointless comment from the non wrestling fan about not liking wrestling. We know it's not real....neither are movies, fictional books and a number of other forms of entertainment people enjoy every day.

Save your opinions for someone who gives a shit. ;)
I know people have always said that to me since i started watching wrestling as a kid. As you said we know it's scripted and majority of it is unreal but it's entertainment, and that's all it is meant to be. Also as you said it's a male soap opera in a way but at the end of the day it is pure entertainment. I enjoy it so i watch it and will continue to no matter how old i am.

Wahesh

Reaction score
I know people have always said that to me since i started watching wrestling as a kid. As you said we know it's scripted and majority of it is unreal but it's entertainment, and that's all it is meant to be. Also as you said it's a male soap opera in a way but at the end of the day it is pure entertainment. I enjoy it so i watch it and will continue to no matter how old i am.
Let's not forget the eye candy ;)

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Way to be mate......I'm not the type of person to let others tell me what I should find entertaining either.