The Consolidated WWE Superthread

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Braun Strowman vs Brock Lesnar should be the WM Main Event :/
For sure, Braun is believable to actually being able to man handle Brock. I would love to see Braun win the Universal title but it may be too soon but i am definitely sick of Brock holding it and being only a part time wrestler.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
@Wahesh The latest Raw episode (slight spoiler) had an awesome Gauntlet match with the 7 guys who will be in the Elimination Chamber together. The stand out for this was Seth Rollins wrestling for over an hour in this match, while showcasing how great he actually is. Definitely one of my favorite wrestlers going around these days.

Talking of favorite wrestlers right now. I have really taken a liking for Braun Strowman recently. His character is come along well and he is so over with the crowds of late.

Check out his interview here his comments cracked me up because he's just taken the piss.

Also this song about him is funny too.

I don't really find him that scary though. I mean he's big but not like when he was in the Wyatts. He was freaky then badly lol.

Wahesh

Reaction score
GO YOU CRAZY LITTLE THINGS GO :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Sasha is so much better as a heel

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I like her as a face, she has the persona for it. The others are doing good jobs as heels though.
Nah she was so much better as a heel in NXT

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Rousey had a good in ring debut.
I’m not really a fight fan, but I like her attitude towards wrestling. She seems to take it really seriously and is obviously a fan.

Haven’t seen mania yet, but heard she did really well.

Surprised at the lack of title changes! I’m not that surprised about Styles winning, but didn’t see Roman Reigns and Asuka losing.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
That was a terrible Wrestlemania. Ronda was awesome. Main Event was the worst ever.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
That was a terrible Wrestlemania. Ronda was awesome. Main Event was the worst ever.
What possessed them to put it on last? Fans just aren't buying into Reigns in any way and everyone is well and truly bored of Lesnar now. The crowd was always going to take a steaming dump on this match and it was always going to suck because of that.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah it was very hit and miss. The main event was disappointing. I'm sick of Brock Lesnar being the champ. I was surprised with the Ronda Rousey match and how entertaining it actually was.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Ronda is a world class athlete. She will learn the business real quick just like Kurt Angle when he started. She will end up being the female GOAT.

Roman should've won just to take the title off Brock. Also enough with the kicking out of finishers.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ronda is a world class athlete. She will learn the business real quick just like Kurt Angle when he started. She will end up being the female GOAT.

Roman should've won just to take the title off Brock. Also enough with the kicking out of finishers.
I'm not a fan of Ronda but i think she will do well as long as she is booked right.

Just been watching Raw *spoiler* Bobby Lashley has returned to WWE so i hope they chuck him straight into a fued with Lesnar and get him to take the title off him. Lashley is a beast.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I think it was a very smart move having Lesnar win. The crowd was already shitting all over the match because they resent Reigns being in this position. He's not ready to carry the torch. If Daniel Bryan is fit they should put the title on him tbh. There's a guy who knows to get over....and that's what this business is all about.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Lashley is boring as fuck. Don't want him near the title.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I know Brock Lesnar isn't 25 anymore, but why is his move set so limited these days?
He used to mix it up with more moves other than suplexes and F5's in his first run with WWE!

I want him to push a one legged man down the stairs again!

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
So this week they are doing the Superstar Shakeup between Raw and Smackdown. Be interesting to see who gets swapped and what new rivalries they can make happen.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
So this week they are doing the Superstar Shakeup between Raw and Smackdown. Be interesting to see who gets swapped and what new rivalries they can make happen.
Dean Ambrose will return and will be drafted to smackdown.
Seth Rollins with drop the IC title to Miz.
Miz will then be drafted to smackdown to start a rivalry with Ambrose, with Rollins remaining on raw, not getting a chance to get a rematch for the title!

Damn I'm good, I should become a writer for WWE.
you watch they will do,something dumb like I just described.

Last edited:

Wahesh

Reaction score
I notice no ladies matches scheduled for the Greatest Royal Rumble. Why, because they have big boobs and show their legs??

Saudi Arabia... the most backwards nation on Earth!

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dean Ambrose will return and will be drafted to smackdown.
Seth Rollins with drop the IC title to Miz.
Miz will then be drafted to smackdown to start a rivalry with Ambrose, with Rollins remaining on raw, not getting a chance to get a rematch for the title!

Damn I'm good, I should become a writer for WWE.
you watch they will do,something dumb like I just described.
You are probably right, they are good at doing dumb stuff. Just like at Mania with Braun winning the tag title then handing it back the next day. It made no sense for him to win the tag titles or to not give him an actual partner. Now they are doing tag team elimination matches to see who will be the champs.

Alexa losing the womens title to Nia Jax was also a stupid move. I just don't see Nia being a good champ unfortunately i find her very plain and boring. Ok maybe that's just a personal opinion but still. I would have had Alexa still as champ and have her and Asuka feud. Like Alexa would give her crap about losing to Charlotte at Mania and that because she couldn't beat Charlotte than she has no chance at beat me for the Raw womans title. (Alexa) then eventually have Asuka win the belt off Alexa. They had already had a little rivalry going before Mania so they should have built off that.

Last edited: