maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Hope woods and Pearce are the first two picked lo

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My backline would be : TEDESCO, ADO CARR, ROBERTS, BIRD, MANSOUR, KEARY, MALONEY.
Tom Trbojevic needs to find form.

In the forwards the backrow picks itself : J.TRBOJEVIC , CORDNER, FRIZELL. All 3 have started the year well.
Wade Graham is a must off the bench & im liking Trent Merrin’s form.
I’d also start with R.Campbell Gillard & Jordan McLean. Both are big units who bend the line.

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. T. Trbojevic
2. Ferguson
3. Dugan
4. Bird
5. Mansour
6. Green
7. Maloney
8. Vaughan
9. J. Brailey
10. Klemmer
11. Cordner
12. Frizell
13. Jackson

14. J. Trbojevic
15. W. Graham
16. Campbell Gillard
17. McLean

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
My backline would be : TEDESCO, ADO CARR, ROBERTS, BIRD, MANSOUR, KEARY, MALONEY.

In the forwards the backrow picks itself : J.TRBOJEVIC , CORDNER, FRIZELL. All 3 have started the year well.
I’d also start with R.Campbell Gillard & Jordan McLean. Both are big units who bend the line.
Tom has been better than Teddy and Cordner has been poor lol. Bird is a fat **** and Roberts and Mansour are average defenders.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

Found form tonight Tommy Turbo and has had it over Tedesco for the last 2 seasons imo. James is very lucky that Tom is a complete footy player and can play anywhere in the backline otherwise Teddy would be on the wing or not in the team

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Found form tonight Tommy Turbo and has had it over Tedesco for the last 2 seasons imo. James is very lucky that Tom is a complete footy player and can play anywhere in the backline otherwise Teddy would be on the wing or not in the team

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
After what I saw yesterday, Tommy T In for a very out of form Tedesco.

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. Tedesco
2. T. Trbojevic
3. Dugan
4. Bird
5. Mansour
6. Maloney
7. Cleary
8. Klemmer
9. Wallace
10. Woods
11. Cordner
12. Frizell
13. De Belin

14. Jackson
15. J. Trbojevic
16. Vaughn
17. Graham

haytchcbb

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
After round 6 and getting closer to origin 1
How does you NSW look??

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
NSW are going to struggle again. Too many gun players are in average form whilst the players in form will be Origin rookies.
Unless something drastic changes in the next 6 weeks, QLD will be winning again.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
NSW are going to struggle again. Too many gun players are in average form whilst the players in form will be Origin rookies.
Unless something drastic changes in the next 6 weeks, QLD will be winning again.
You wouldn't say QLD have a lot of players with form at the moment though

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Ado Car is NSW? Fuck throw him in now.

The players QLD rely on are playing shit house as well and without Thurston and Cronk it's now or never.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I couldn't agree more.

You wouldn't say QLD have a lot of players with form at the moment though
Yes but even when QLD are out of form they just gel and play so well as a unit.

NSW is always so many different players, and they have NFI how to work as a unit. This year is going to see a whole bunch of new players again, and I am pretty confident that if they do win, it will be very hard fought and close.

So many positions have 2 or 3 people who could do it, but hardly any positions have someone knocking the damn door down and owning the spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.