Round 6 - Dogs vs Cowboys - Team List and Game Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I dunno why but I think the boys are really going to rip in tomorrow. Earlier in the week I thought the Cowboys would put a cricket score on but I think we will go close if not win.

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
I can see the dogs playing cowboys into form and getting pumped...somethings gota give. Pay wont last the year
It wouldn’t surprise me if my mob play your mob into form (that’s pretty much what the cowboys are good for at the moment). ATM, most of those Cowboys are expecting Thursty to do just about everything which shits me. Hopefully if it’s true that Greeny is staying on as coach for another 2 - 3 years, then things will look up.

I will be at the game and cannot wait.

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Thurston to destroy us... especially after brandy's comments that he should have retired last year...

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will lose, even if they play shit still we will find a way to lose. We will show glimpses of future success in some games this yr, but it wont be often.
Sorry to be captain negative but we got nothing this yr and im prepared for that.
I still think cowboys will go close to winning the comp again this yr.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It wouldn’t surprise me if my mob play your mob into form (that’s pretty much what the cowboys are good for at the moment). ATM, most of those Cowboys are expecting Thursty to do just about everything which shits me. Hopefully if it’s true that Greeny is staying on as coach for another 2 - 3 years, then things will look up.

I know how you feel and kind of hope you win too but you guys just won a premiership and we haven't , plus we've had so much adversity in the last 5 years it's not funny so I'm really hoping you do play us into form!

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Will lose, even if they play shit still we will find a way to lose. We will show glimpses of future success in some games this yr, but it wont be often.
Sorry to be captain negative but we got nothing this yr and im prepared for that.
I still think cowboys will go close to winning the comp again this yr.
Football (at this level ) is a game of attitude..re raiders last week...busted arse team no possession , under Ricky stewart.. Yet still found a way to not only win but destroy us. That game inspired me!

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes, only one mention and that was in the official NRL team sheet.They must be feeling lower than us because one poster tips them by only 16......and that is the only mention of any possible margin.
They're probably too pissed from Xmas to even know the footy season has started.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score

Don't worry; your side will go well. They have the benefit of a home game and the pride to do something about their position on the table.
The penalty count should be strongly in your favour, because the Dogs haven't got their discipline under control yet; and Thurston's tactical kicking will keep us on our own tryline most of the game. Possession should go 60-40 the way of the Cowboys, and you have the size and speed to carve the Dogs up early. There will be at least a guaranteed 12-20 points in the final 20 of the game you can bank on as well.

Enjoy the win.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I will still rock my Bulldogs colours today as usual on game day and prob cop ridicule from the unemployed Warriors fans at the Park footy game today but fk it Dogs till I die
Despite my belief that we will be thrashed in Townsville - I will still watch and cheer anything we do that looks like a positive. I expect a serious loss, but that doesn't affect my support for the team. Our time will come again; so watching the losses makes the wins that much sweeter when they eventually come.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
And, if we beat the Bunnies on a technicality in the final minute, I'll be over the moon.

Cowboy campbell

Waterboy
Reaction score
Go the doggies. Its the positive things u blokes post on here instead of all my negative stuff that gives me hope. Dont care if we get beat, well i do really. But hope we see some big improvement. Dont think a couple of em have the talent but they at least bloody can try this week.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Btw, with Perranara in charge, he hates our guts too
Lol I know Henz personally (played footy together back here) and he’s a good dude, competitive as fk but most definitely does not hate us trust me

Status
Not open for further replies.