The Rev Head Thread

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Thank you @Boxer I think I found my new paint job.

Might add a gloss black (mirror finish) roof.
Top Gear does the new Camaro in the season that just wrapped up. This version (by Hennessey) had something like 800 horsepower, and is illegal in Europe die to the small bit at the bottom of the frint being a pedestrian hazard...

This is only a small snippet where Rory is trying to get him time down doing laps of a circuit in the US, and Sabine Schmit "teaching" him. The whole segment, if you get a change to see it, was pretty good, as Rory tries to handle the power.

Here is another version by Hennessey with 1000 bhp: https://www.topgear.com/car-news/modified/watch-hennesseys-1000bhp-camaro-hit-217mph

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Top Gear does the new Camaro in the season that just wrapped up. This version (by Hennessey) had something like 800 horsepower, and is illegal in Europe die to the small bit at the bottom of the frint being a pedestrian hazard...

This is only a small snippet where Rory is trying to get him time down doing laps of a circuit in the US, and Sabine Schmit "teaching" him. The whole segment, if you get a change to see it, was pretty good, as Rory tries to handle the power.

Here is another version by Hennessey with 1000 bhp: https://www.topgear.com/car-news/modified/watch-hennesseys-1000bhp-camaro-hit-217mph
That’s sexy

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
That’s sexy
In the extended version, after Rory isn't getting the times down like he should, Sabine says: "I flew all the way from Germany for this shit!".

Actually there were a few muscle cars in this season.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Picked up a vt today in perth for 995 6 mths rego the fucking stereo in it is worth more than the car
The other day I sorted all the cars on Carsales from low to high.
The cheapest car was $49. Still had a couple of months rego too.
Lol I spend more than that at GK’s for lunch.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I drive a 370z.
Dual CAE’s
Invidia exhaust.
Tune.
Forged rays wheels.
Cold mornings in the nasho, heaven on earth.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The other day I sorted all the cars on Carsales from low to high.
The cheapest car was $49. Still had a couple of months rego too.
Lol I spend more than that at GK’s for lunch.
This thing is a beast interior top notch new battery looked after new tyres the stereo makes your ears bleed farking bargain. The theaters we are demolishing i grabbed 2 speakers that will fill the boot for a laugh full fucking wog