Ref Ben Cummins apologises to Jackson after blunder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...y/news-story/f81ccbe9ab7c8c507f67a2760403813e

When was the last time you heard an official apologise to a captain?

As far as ref blunders go — this was an absolute shocker.

When calling a captain over to chat, it’s only right you wait for him to get back in position.

Ben Cummins forgot the golden rule on Good Friday.

After gifting back-to-back penalties, Canterbury skipper Josh Jackson was called over for a talking to but before he had the chance to slot back into right centre, South Sydney attacked and Greg Inglis scored just before the halftime break.

A nasty concussion to Moses Mbye forced a backline shuffle which saw Jackson move into the centres.

“I’m sorry Josh, I didn’t realise,” Cummins said to Jackson after the try.

Too little, too late.

Kratos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How about apologising for fucking impeding our fullback from stopping a try as well!!
Oh come on, Hopoate was never going to get there, he got caught out plain and simple. Not a fullback’s arsehole

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
We are shit, refs are a disgrace and still changed the game

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The cheating is clearer to see than Bancroft scuffing a ball with some yellow electrical tape.

Bulldogs_4eva

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...y/news-story/f81ccbe9ab7c8c507f67a2760403813e

When was the last time you heard an official apologise to a captain?

As far as ref blunders go — this was an absolute shocker.

When calling a captain over to chat, it’s only right you wait for him to get back in position.

Ben Cummins forgot the golden rule on Good Friday.

After gifting back-to-back penalties, Canterbury skipper Josh Jackson was called over for a talking to but before he had the chance to slot back into right centre, South Sydney attacked and Greg Inglis scored just before the halftime break.

A nasty concussion to Moses Mbye forced a backline shuffle which saw Jackson move into the centres.

“I’m sorry Josh, I didn’t realise,” Cummins said to Jackson after the try.

Too little, too late.
Yeh and I am sure the ref didn’t realise the amount of penalties he gave to Souths today as well, sick of the NRL it gets worst every year!

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
The refs were abysmal yet again today but still we had more than enough opportunities in that second half to win that game easily.

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
We should have won anyway - and we have a lot to improve - but refs making sure we lose games with total bias and incompetence while we are trying to compete during our rebuild phase is hard to watch!

cLEBrity

Mujnoon
Reaction score
Rorted by this **** again, Burgess did not play the ball correctly and ref lets go they score and they win Tolman got penalised for same offence in the 1st half

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Did this event actually happen? Surely the bunker should intervene in circumstances like this?
But I like how people here are starting to accept that whilst the refs may fuck us up we still had the opportunity to come away with the win. I didn’t watch the game but from what I’ve gathered is that we didn’t bend over to the refs and still tried our hardest which is the best sign I’ve seen so far this year from the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.