Reaction score
The stats looked ok we had 81% completions with 51% possession
They 61% completions
Less errors, more offloads and still not in the contest
They looked twice as fast in everything

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think Liicha needs to play 80 minutes. Bench is a real concern!
Lichaa should be in reserve grade he’s ordinary at absolute best.

Give a kid a go they can’t do any worse!

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The first thing Pay can do is speak to the reserves before tomorrows game & tell them they are playing for a first grade spot. But apart from the Penrith trial they too haven't shown much. This list doesn't need a prune, it needs to be uprooted & replaced.

CeeEss

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Love how they shake hands and are all smiles after getting a hiding.....these ***** don't give a fuck. As long as their bank account will be full tomorrow, they are happy
FUCKING IMPOSTERS!!!!
This, one of my pet hates. If you want to have a laugh after a game either (a) win or (b) go and play park footy with your mates.

You have had 66 points put on you in 2 weeks, you should be cranky for days afterwards.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Whoever said we look slooooooow in every facet of the game is 100% correct

I can’t see where our first win is coming from

Both games last year we lost by 6

This year we got pumped both games

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Love how they shake hands and are all smiles after getting a hiding.....these ***** don't give a fuck. As long as their bank account will be full tomorrow, they are happy
FUCKING IMPOSTERS!!!!
Yep..pisses me off too!

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I remember arguing with someone last year that Foran was better than Cronk :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Anyway, Foran seems numb/emotionless to me but is still our best player by a mile.

Please make this point a sticky or something cause I'm sick of reading 'luck, refs, bookies' etc
This is how a Bookie works.. Bookies don't care who win
They just balance the books and take roughly 8% no matter who wins.
For example an even money bet will be-
Parramatta ($1.92)vs Penrith ($1.92)
So if you put $100 on Penrith and they win you get back your original stake and $92 which comes out of the pocket of the person who backed Parra.
It works if Parra win, no matter what teams and odds. So no conspiracies with betting agencies. It's the same principle no matter what the odds are and who is playing.

I think we easily have the worse roster in the comp which is Des's fault but for the horrible team he had we actually over-achieved by not getting the spoon. In fact, that is why I love and support The Bulldogs as it seems we always over-achieve with any rosters we have/had.

Licha and Mbye are never going to world-class. I will put money on that.
Yes, Mbye is fast and has good footwork and can do the odd individual thing with it, but lacks all the other fundamentals of any good first grader. Not even great just good.

Will be another long season. Just need a huge clean out, pretty much everyone. Recruit the classiest spine possible and fill the backs and forwards with the best, hungriest and toughest up n comers.

People that think we are going to be top 4 or even 8 obviously don't watch every game or have a proper understanding of NRL/Football. Not that it's bad, they just see the world through blue n white eyes. I'm not criticizing that, I actually envy it.

PS-I could name a forward in every other team in the comp that I would take over our current best forward.

MasterP

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Must go- Brett Morris, Josh Morris, Matt Frawley, Greg Eastwood, release Aidan Tolman.

Must sign- Tevita Pangia Junior, Jamayne Isaako, Josh Papalii, Ricky Leutele, Esan Marsters, Adam Doueihi

Last edited:

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Wow, just wow. :confused::confused::confused:

I have not read any of the comments on this thread but can only imagine that they would go something like this: no impact off the bench, in particular Tolman who should, if he is named in the side at all, start the game at least to do the hard defensive work and allow our more impactful players to do something when they come on ; the only forwards to stand up would be Woods, RFM and hopefully Jacko. Klemmer is not playing with any real passion and commitment,he ambles to the defensive line , turns his back and surrenders to the defence.

We are powder puffs in general in defence and our chasers are slow. We are making too many mistakes at crucial times of the game and our attack is nothing but predictable and dull with very few positives.

We inevitably allow the other side to score after we do, predominately after mistakes , meaning we are always chasing the wrong end of a score line. We had our chances tonight as we did last week to get well back into the game but did not have enough urgency and commitment. I truly thought that when Jacko scored that we would kick on but it was not to be. Twice tonight the Rorters scored of soft errors and that was pretty much the undoing of us.

I love my team but have not seen anything of the stern stirring defence and scintillating attack promised to us this year. The Dogs of War are sadly lacking and the often soft defence is but a shadow of what we saw during those dominant years. I am still seeing remnants of the past few years where we leave one player fresh on the bench; where we kick to the back three on the full giving them a running start and the making of mistakes at crucial times. Our side is unbalanced and not playing as a unit. Roosters continued to run at the side of Frawley and the Moz boys and completely gassed them to score. Moz tried valiantly to stop a try but had already been asked to do a lot of work in the lead up play and could not get there in time or with any effect. .

One positive though was the play of Mbye who showed some glimpses of intelligent and exciting play.Maybe he has found his niche and he did some good things but he needs the players around him to help out and offer support.

We were a bit of a rabble and did not deserve to win, but once again I saw some poor decisions by the officials, one of which cost us a try at a particularly important part of the game. Ruled try by the referee and indicated as one by the touch judge with the last Roosters player to be involved in the play in attempting to stop the score was the one deemed impeded. If a try is ruled, the bunker needs to be 100% certain that the interference was genuine and truly led to the try being scored by disadvantaging the defender: that either means the onfield officials decision was flawed or that it was the bunker which erred.

Yep, Sutton sent a Roosters player for a professional foul and deservedly so, but did not go far enough in my opinion. It is pretty certain that Trent Robinson directs his players to stand metres offside every play the ball often on their own line right across the field but particularly near the play the ball and mention that even though the referee will ping you a few times he won't do it every single time. When we had the repeat tackles whilst the Roosters were down to 12 the Tricolours continued to give away penalties every few tackles, not giving us complete sets and allowing them to reset each time.
To stop this type of what I can only deem as cheating the referee needs to really make a statement and dismiss a second player and indicate he will continue to do so until they toe the line, but of course that would never happen because the NRL don't want to 'spoil the contest'. Spoiling the contest is exactly what is happening though and attacking sides are the ones really being punished. The NRL has said it will stamp this out by having the offender sent to the bin for 10 for a professional that did happen but did not stop the team from re-offending again and again.

Even if the Broncos lose today by less than 14 and the Rabbitohs by 24 we are already in 16th spot trailing the field and it does not get any easier next week.Could be a long cold winter unless the team fires and starts to play footy good enough to beat other sides in the comp. For and against is horrible with an average of 33 scored against us in the two games to 15 for..........

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
To all the blokes blowing smoke up Aron woods are
Get fucked

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What the fuck is the point in giving that with 30 sec to go? Its not like we'll do anything with it.

See?
Called an even up mate and it is one of my pet hates ...just like the referee being able to quote the penalty count at half time...did your hear the conversation between Woods and Sutton?

Status
Not open for further replies.