R2 - Bulldogs vs Roosters - Team List & Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even Bellamy couldn’t come a fix this shit...I wonder what he would do, prolly drop half the side

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Also why did a player sit on the bench for 80 mins that’s a des tactic

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love how they shake hands and are all smiles after getting a hiding.....these ***** don't give a fuck. As long as their bank account will be full tomorrow, they are happy
FUCKING IMPOSTERS!!!!
Embarrassing!!

Archie

Waterboy
Reaction score
Everyone blaming des... FFS he’s not around anymore and these ***** are all fairies

Khan00

Banned
Reaction score
How about that new attack and dogs of war defence

Maybe the players were the problem all along
Thıngs were never goıng to change overnıght.
Thıs ıs exactly what the team needed, ı thınk we wıll see Dean pays true colours, he came across to nıce of late.
Im stıll hopefull once we get a wın we wıll come good.
We do look soft up the mıddle unfortunately.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Smart ones like me always knew Foran is busted emotionally and physically

the **** rejected us 2 times and only came to us when he had no where to go and that too after grabbing a big chunk of our salary cap.

if we have to rebuild , rebuild from scratch , get rid of all imposters or ***** who don't want to play for the club ..klemmer included.

Wipe the slate clean, press CTRL+ALT+DELETE and reboot!

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If Frawley plays next week Dean Pay has got rocks in his head

I am reading the running commentary on NRL app and it is riddled with Frawley errors and stuff ups!

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Des extracted as much as he could from this roster except for his final season when they downed tools.

This squad is a shambles. Parramatta will absolutely flog us when we play them

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everyone blaming des... FFS he’s not around anymore and these ***** are all fairies
It is Des's squad. Put simply our roster is lacking quality and is too slow!

Even with the squad he has to pick from. I am worried about a few of Pay's decisions in a two game coaching career.

We are just NOT FIT.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I honestly can not deal with another season of bullshit. Is it too much to ask to be competitive for fuck sake. I can take a loss if we put in 100% but this is just frustrating as hell. I don't know what the answer is but something needs to be rectified asap. Where is the heart at? That last 15 mins when we had a chance to get back into the game there was no urgency. 2 loose balls and no one chased it just let the roosters land on it so it became a scrum and waste time that we couldn't afford.

obje

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Love how they shake hands and are all smiles after getting a hiding.....these ***** don't give a fuck. As long as their bank account will be full tomorrow, they are happy
FUCKING IMPOSTERS!!!!
Yeah that says a lot. They don't give a shit.

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You cant polish a turd and as far as turds go our team is a HUGE steaming mass. Will takes years to fix the mess Des & Dud left. Also WTF is with Elliott coming out of the line in the 79th minute...LOL mate how about you do that as soon as you get on the goddam field. Also Mbye don't smile for the cameras after getting thrashed in our 1st two games and don't do interviews either as I am sick of your dribble. The whole team needs to take a good look at themselves in the mirror and decide if they want to play in our colors or better still decide whether they want to be professional footballers. I am sick of all the kumbuya.

Status
Not open for further replies.