Reaction score
The tigers beat these *****....

Depressing!!!

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m lost for words in how shit our defence has been. I’m disappointed that the boys either 1. Are not playing for dean in what he has told them 2. The boys think dean pay isn’t serious 3. Dean pay is not working hard on our defence structures at training

Or maybe we are just getting unlucky. The turn around time from game one to tonight is poor

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well don't you think they should have put someone in the bin for that? I didn't say anything about how we were playing.
Weve been getting the raw end of the stick from the damn refs for years.. we rarely win penalty counts.. I dont bother criticising them because our club has done little to put pressure on them over the past decade

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry guys I’ve lost hope with Only 2 rounds in and I’ve watched almost every game we have to be the worst team in the comp.. they had one man gone for 10 and 2 injuries and still slapped 30 on us. Woods as I expected has done nothing and yes people say we need to jell but forans kicking game is atrocious

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Love how they shake hands and are all smiles after getting a hiding.....these ***** don't give a fuck. As long as their bank account will be full tomorrow, they are happy
FUCKING IMPOSTERS!!!!

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Keary is so important to them. He was the difference this round. No keary = no attack for the chooks.

Tough start with the premier's and favorites back to back.

Refs fucking hate us... it's clear as day

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lose by 18, but leave someone on the bench all game. Smart.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sorry guys I’ve lost hope with Only 2 rounds in and I’ve watched almost every game we have to be the worst team in the comp.. they had one man gone for 10 and 2 injuries and still slapped 30 on us. Woods as I expected has done nothing and yes people say we need to jell but forans kicking game is atrocious
Yep, with the 2 injuries, they were down to 17.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
credit must be given where due

Des has made us fans tough over the years.... these pathetic losses don't hurt us any more

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
Foran is busted again. Looks like he’s carrying a leg injury to me. And if not the. FMD he’s as stiff as a 90 yr old bloke getting up in the morning !

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I know Frawley does a few good things in a game, but he does some dumb things too. Having such a rocks and diamonds player at half is not good.

Consistency is key. Like the way we smash Cronk every time he kicks it. Or the way we kick the ball straight to a player.
Frawley is shit. One good thing and ten shit things is what you get with him....fucking reserve grader.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Not happy with that effort honestly, too many silly mistakes and penalties that are turning into tries against us....

We are short 3 faster players in our backs and bench needs some work

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Does the NRL monitor Sutton’s bank account??? The **** never touches it because he’s getting brown paper bags from uncle nick !!

Status
Not open for further replies.