R2 - Bulldogs vs Roosters - Team List & Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawain87

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If i see any 4th tackle settlers from Tolman tonight...

Khan00

Banned
Reaction score
Can’t see how anything Elliot did last week warrants an elevation to the starting 13

He is wayyyyy to small a forward
Rather see Jacko at 13 aswel considering the beef he's put on, he just doesn't look as agile as he used to whilst playin on the edge.

Hope he proves me wrong after last weeks very average performance by his standards.
I think people need to give Elliot some time though, to me it feels he's tryin too hard and could be his own worst enenmy.

It's gona take time for Pay to hit the nail on the head, i think alot of us know our squad better than most but i trust Pays judgement.

AucklandDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Why was he still on the field?
Overall I thought the forwards were really disappointing last week.
Exemption RFM & Woods were good.
Klem maybe a pass.
The rest not good.

I hoping there really dominant the Roosters pack tonight.
He probably stayed on because he didnt want to come off as it was his first game as the captain. Another factor might be we had noone on the bench to take his spot. I dont know.

I agree with you on RFM and Woods and Klem did look tired like he was lacking match fitness?

We do have to remember our forwards have suffered years of Desball and its going to take a while to adapt to a new style.

Its not a coincidence Woods was one of our best forwards along wuth RFM as Woods has not suffered under Desball.

The majority of the Kennel, myself included, were calling on RFM to get more minutes last year but i think it is a blessing in disguise he got no game time, because who knows how much RFM would of suffered under Desball.

I thank Des for giving RFM little to no game time. Thank you Des

Juicydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He probably stayed on because he didnt want to come off as it was his first game as the captain. Another factor might be we had noone on the bench to take his spot. I dont know.

I agree with you on RFM and Woods and Klem did look tired like he was lacking match fitness?

We do have to remember our forwards have suffered years of Desball and its going to take a while to adapt to a new style.

Its not a coincidence Woods was one of our best forwards along wuth RFM as Woods has not suffered under Desball.

The majority of the Kennel, myself included, were calling on RFM to get more minutes last year but i think it is a blessing in disguise he got no game time, because who knows how much RFM would of suffered under Desball.

I thank Des for giving RFM little to no game time. Thank you Des
As crazy as that sounds about RFM, i do agree.

Thank you Des

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I think my spelling is overall pretty good actually. At least i use full stops and make an attempt at punctuation. Pretty good for someone who didnt finish year 10 way back in 96.
Ha. When I went to school they didn't even have years....they had forms!!

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
There are a fair few forwards in ISP who should be ahead of DF.
Last year I would have agreed with you but watching them in the trials and in their first ISP game I don't get a feel that they have stepped it up this year whereas DF seems to be playing with more energy. Not sure about stamina but at least with energy. If Tualau and Martin wind up their games a bit then then are better options than DF but so far they haven't shown it.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I hate the Roosters more than any other side ...

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Why was he still on the field?
Overall I thought the forwards were really disappointing last week.
Exemption RFM & Woods were good.
Klem maybe a pass.
The rest not good.

I hoping there really dominant the Roosters pack tonight.
Lich actually did better than I thought. 54m from 4 runs and 32 tackles in 60 odd mins is a pretty good effort. Overall as a unit though I agree with you. The Storm set up the big plays by dominating the ruck, particularly when the bench was on.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Even though I could get to Allianz by 6pm, I am choosing to just watch at home. The crowd will be awful and it will be way better viewing at home on tv.
Me too but my choice is because I just can't bring myself to give the rorters any of my cash. Bugger them.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Not on topic but can anyone clarify player eligibility - top 30 only, unless special circumstances? Is there any way any of the so called 6 development players can be eligible.
The development players are part of the 30 and all can play FG on any given week but only if they are nominated in the top 21 on Tuesday arvo. If they don't make that cut then they can't be called into the team for that week.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Lich actually did better than I thought. 54m from 4 runs and 32 tackles in 60 odd mins is a pretty good effort. Overall as a unit though I agree with you. The Storm set up the big plays by dominating the ruck, particularly when the bench was on.
Oh yeah forgot aboit Lichaa, he was fine.
They need to man up and dominate tonight.
Give Foran room and I think the attack will really fire.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
We will know the 17 in about an hour..

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
My only rule since I first met my missus was ‘if dogs are playing I’m not going anywhere and no visitors ‘

I should have known when I came home today box of beers , roast chicken (ironically) in oven ...”oh so and so coming for dinner ‘

Faaaark

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
My only rule since I first met my missus was ‘if dogs are playing I’m not going anywhere and no visitors ‘

I should have known when I came home today box of beers , toast chicken (ironically) in oven ...”oh so and so coming for dinner ‘

Faaaark
Ask for a divorce...

Serious like thats going to far AHAHHa

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I should have known when I came home today box of beers , roast chicken (ironically) in oven ...”oh so and so coming for dinner ‘

Faaaark
Before you edited this I spent far too long trying to figure out if “Toast Chicken” was some special Kiwi chicken recipe.

old school dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Can't watch this tonight. Everything is set for the Roosters to put 40 on the Dogs. Will try to get over this pending slaughter late next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.