Not open for further replies.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I just checked and toomaga hasn't been omitted from our squad at all he is still part of the 19man squad

Source : league unlimited

John Olive and Greg Eastwood have been omitted from the 21 man squad
My bad. Hopefully To'omaga gets the spot or possibly both woth JMK dropping out.

Longtimedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
So Tolman gets promoted and more minutes? Yh just what we need ffs. Atleast the Roosters have a weakish pack.
Not ideal but what else do you do with him. It’s the only way we can use him . Workhorse or ISP and no one else really putting their hand up at the moment. Tualau and Toomoga if it doesn’t work this week I reckon. Could possibly work. He can’t be used as impact in any way as he has none.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Not ideal but what else do you do with him. It’s the only way we can use him . Workhorse or ISP and no one else really putting their hand up at the moment. Tualau and Toomoga if it doesn’t work this week I reckon. Could possibly work. He can’t be used as impact in any way as he has none.
Because a workhorse like him isn't required in todays game anymore. There's only a few middle forwards in the game that consistently play big minutes and the reason they do so is because they can tackle AND provide impact with the ball in hand.

AucklandDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hang on that can't be right. I suggested DF start on the bench last week to give us impact and all the experts told me I had no idea. Deano wouldn't do that he's just too clever they said. No. Your mail just has to be wrong.......they told me so.
There are a fair few forwards in ISP who should be ahead of DF.

AucklandDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If only Jackson was a little taller and 5-10kg heavier.
I’d play him at lock and personally don’t think he’s as effective as he used to be with opposition edge back rowers getting bigger etc.
He got shown up last week. Let’s hope it’s a one off
Jackson didnt look good last week but he was playing concussed for 60 odd minutes.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Jackson didnt look good last week but he was playing concussed for 60 odd minutes.
Why was he still on the field?
Overall I thought the forwards were really disappointing last week.
Exemption RFM & Woods were good.
Klem maybe a pass.
The rest not good.

I hoping there really dominant the Roosters pack tonight.

Last edited:

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am a fan of Jackson at lock as well. I suspect "inherited" roster is prohibiting Pay from moving Jackson but we definitely lack dynamic edge back rowers / ball playing forwards with minutes in them. Eastwood & Tolman are 2 trains headed out of Belmore and, if Mbye & Frawley don't work out, make it 4 trains. In the meantime we are locked in with a roster that is fairly "attacking" bland. Our current salary cap woes are compounded by the horrific job Cleal did with our juniors. In theory juniors should constitute the majority of our bench because they are cheap and they are new emerging talent. We lack anything exciting coming through which adds to my frustration on the current state of my beloved dogs.

N

Natboy

That’s right. He should have been benched but we had a weak bench.
I wouldn’t go so far to say he was a passenger but he did make numerous uncharacteristic mistakes in defence.

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wonder what crowd they’ll get tonight ?
If it was at 7.30 they’d of got 16-18K
If on a Sunday arvo, possibly 19-21K
On at 6pm Friday , the worst time slot ever, I predict around 12-13,000 which in round 2 would be a shit crowd.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
On at 6pm Friday , the worst time slot ever, I predict around 12-13,000 which in round 2 would be a shit crowd.
I predict about 20 roosters supporters

Kratos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was pretty disappointed in Jacko last week too, but he's entitled to an ordinary game every now and then (especially when concussed) and I highly doubt he'll have two bad games in a row. I'm backing him in for a big one tonight

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jackson will be MOM tonight. Give him 3 points already in my 321

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hang on that can't be right. I suggested DF start on the bench last week to give us impact and all the experts told me I had no idea. Deano wouldn't do that he's just too clever they said. No. Your mail just has to be wrong.......they told me so.
Fualalo does deserve to be in the 17 wherever that may be

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
Psyched for the game tonight. Finally got frank Foxtel for the first time in my life, so I can rush home from work and chill the fuck out in the comfort of my own home and watch the game
Make sure you have some tissues mate cause you are going to jizz your little knickers. Foxtel coverage of the League is epic. No adds, commentators are actually not biased, Pre game show is good as is the post game show. I like how the blokes on Fox rate the players who are actually underrated and better than the supposed guns that the dumb **** crew on 9 hype up. Your gonna love it.

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
I know Issac Lui didn't have the best game last week but if we shut down him and Taukeiaho as well as aggravate Waerea-Hargreaves to do dumb sit and give penatlies away that will put is in a good position. Foran could have a field day running the ball to the line at Napa cause Napa loves to go for a big shot, so a short ball on his(Napa) inside or outside shoulder to Moses could part the red sea (pun intended). I think our bench will let us down in the end.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Even though I could get to Allianz by 6pm, I am choosing to just watch at home. The crowd will be awful and it will be way better viewing at home on tv.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong, but can't you only promote the 19th/20th named players to the side due to injury?

Status
Not open for further replies.