Tank 2.0 Whereabouts exclusively revealed..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
If you have wondered where the Kennel’s resident legend @TANK 2.0 has been lately..Well I can exclusively reveal he has been assisting the New England Patriots to get to the Super Bowl..unfortunately for him they’ve finished just short this year of another NFL title..well done champ!

Here’s a pic of him on the sidelines doing his stuff.
FE1E4433-7025-42BE-B3AC-19293BD9DE6E.jpeg

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
lol, I was wondering why the big boy has been so quiet

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
If you have wondered where the Kennel’s resident legend @TANK 2.0 has been lately..Well I can exclusively reveal he has been assisting the New England Patriots to get to the Super Bowl..unfortunately for him they’ve finished just short this year of another NFL title..well done champ!

Here’s a pic of him on the sidelines doing his stuff.
View attachment 4956
As Tank is a Cowboys fan, I'm guessing he was there to sabotage the Patriot's game.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Mission complete.

EAD Brady and cheats...

All jokes aside I'm really fucked up and the real war has started with my health.

Just finished a course of IV roids which are 4500 times stronger than the regular tablet dose and I'm getting my arse kicked.

Have to do another maybe stronger round and more bioposys.

I'm under house arrest with hospital arrest around the corner. Next step is either line me up for another heart or death number 13 more than likely is the real deal this time

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Mission complete.

EAD Brady and cheats...

All jokes aside I'm really fucked up and the real war has started with my health.

Just finished a course of IV roids which are 4500 times stronger than the regular tablet dose and I'm getting my arse kicked.

I'm under house arrest with hospital arrest around the corner. Next step is either line me up for another heart or death number 13 more than likely is the real deal this time
Much love to you bro..I hope everything improves..I really do..I’m sure I speak for everyone when I say your Kennel brothers and sisters are in your corner supporting you..

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Mission complete.

EAD Brady and cheats...

Stay strong brother.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score

Current Heart

upload_2018-2-5_15-45-50.png

Future Heart

upload_2018-2-5_15-47-10.png

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Mission complete.

EAD Brady and cheats...

you will be back fit again bro, you have gone through worse, you know it and you have done it before.

you can do it again.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I miss the gym. It's effecting me mentally as well as physically.
I know it must be really tough , but I guess you gotta keep up with positive mind set bro.

practice deep breathing exercises in the morning it helps brings positivity somehow.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Mission complete.

EAD Brady and cheats...

Hang in there mate, we know you got that bulldog fighting spirit flowing through ya veins!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Mission complete.

EAD Brady and cheats...

Brother, you're an inspiration to everyone on here. I used to fear death, now I don't, because I know that our time on this Earth is already written in the script and what's going to happen is already planned out for everyone, it's our destiny, and God has a spot for us already waiting in his Eternal Kingdom. No one lives forever, and we are nothing but visitors to this planet.

Many people who have died and come back to life and have actually seen the light said that when they glimpsed into the other side, they had never felt more safe or happy. The only reason they came back was because it wasn't their time. In fact one woman who died for 45 minutes and came back to life said she "no longer has faith, now she has knowledge" because she saw first hand what it's like.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
The guy adds real value to this forum.

I've been wondering how he has been going in the last 2 weeks and was going to start a topic asking where he is at?

So glad to read he is still kicking.
Easily the Assyrian equivalent to MG.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
hey where the fuck are ya @TANK 2.0

I miss you ****.

hope you are doing well.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
hey where the fuck are ya @TANK 2.0

I miss you ****.

hope you are doing well.
Been struggling on the meds/roids brother.

Started my long trip to St Vincent's for my 23rd biopsy (majority of transplant patients have only had 6 up to now lol)

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score

Started my long trip to St Vincent's for my 23rd biopsy (majority of transplant patients have only had 6 up to now lol)
Praying for you brother.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

God bless brotha

Status
Not open for further replies.